americaroids.com

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I literally LOLed at the name.

Listen up Don't buy from a website.

Best things come to those who wait. The longer you hang out in the lifestyle, the better chance of finding a legit source.

I found my first "guy" at the gym.

You are just getting back into it.

Be patient and you will find what you are looking for.

If you are lucky, they might find you.

Geaux4Tigers

Reaction score
I literally LOLed at the name.

Listen up Don't buy from a website.

Best things come to those who wait. The longer you hang out in the lifestyle, the better chance of finding a legit source.

I found my first "guy" at the gym.

You are just getting back into it.

Be patient and you will find what you are looking for.

If you are lucky, they might find you.

okay, I appreciate it, now let me tuck my tail and go hide.

Reaction score
ok im confused , my brotherinlaw has been buying his from a website for 19 years and never had aproblem. as amatter of fact he buys a whole years worth in one shot

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok im confused , my brotherinlaw has been buying his from a website for 19 years and never had aproblem. as amatter of fact he buys a whole years worth in one shot
Did you realize that your post about your bro in law buying from the same site for 19yrs is your 19th post? More irony...there's another guy here who says he knows a guy who has been buying beer from the same store for you guessed it...19yrs!
I got married for the first time when I was 19 in the year 19** on the 19th day of September which is the 09th month!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Did you realize that your post about your bro in law buying from the same site for 19yrs is your 19th post? More irony...there's another guy here who says he knows a guy who has been buying beer from the same store for you guessed it...19yrs!
I got married for the first time when I was 19 in the year 19** on the 19th day of September which is the 09th month!

Mind=blown

@weightsandcakess

Reaction score
Geauxtigers Brother I would say a solid YES! it’s got America (practically) in its name. That’s plenty convincing. If that where me, unless they have a max amount people can spend. The sky would be the limit! Hahaha yeah, maybe don’t do any of that. By maybe I mean do not do it.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Would you buy your smack from a web site ... if so good luck ...

Reaction score
what is this website and is it legit?
Hello. I'm an official representative of this site and can answer your questions. Regarding legality, we operate just like any shop in this industry operates - buy products where they are completely legal to buy without prescriptions and ship them to countries of our customers.

As far as payments - we accept safe and secure credit card payments and thus it's impossible to cheat the customers. If you do not get anything or get bad quality you are protected cause seller is always informed that you can charge your money back.

We try to offer full time customer support and keep CS agents working full day to answer our customers requests as soon as it's possible.

The brands we are selling are Alpha Pharma, Maxtreme, and similar. They are well known Indian pharma-grade products and athletes have already enjoyed good results years ago. All products can be checked on producers websites.

We also offer 10% discount for first time customers. So we welcome you to place a test order and thus and tell others about your experience.

We will place free ED pills to you if you tell us that you are from this forum.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello. I'm an official representative of this site and can answer your questions. Regarding legality, we operate just like any shop in this industry operates - buy products where they are completely legal to buy without prescriptions and ship them to countries of our customers.

As far as payments - we accept safe and secure credit card payments and thus it's impossible to cheat the customers. If you do not get anything or get bad quality you are protected cause seller is always informed that you can charge your money back.

We try to offer full time customer support and keep CS agents working full day to answer our customers requests as soon as it's possible.

The brands we are selling are Alpha Pharma, Maxtreme, and similar. They are well known Indian pharma-grade products and athletes have already enjoyed good results years ago. All products can be checked on producers websites.

We also offer 10% discount for first time customers. So we welcome you to place a test order and thus and tell others about your experience.

We will place free ED pills to you if you tell us that you are from this forum.
One half of my favorite combo ever....You wanna rock with me, you'll throw in some Trident or Juicy Fruit! Hard dick and bubble gum is how I get down!

Reaction score
One half of my favorite combo ever....You wanna rock with me, you'll throw in some Trident or Juicy Fruit! Hard dick and bubble gum is how I get down!
Thank you for your reply! Just trying to cover all my bases!! Order will be placed!

New Threads