Tough guy fail

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Today going to work I got caught behind a box truck picking up recycling. So I saw the Penske truck and about 5 guys grabbing recycling bins from the houses. Thought it was weird that it was Penske truck and that many guys but didn’t pay much attention I was running a little late and need to park on the street. I went around the truck as these guys were loading up the recycling and parallel parked.

I pull out my phone as I’m getting a call from my client telling me he’s running late and all of a sudden some little loud mouth runs up to my window and starts yapping I didn’t catch much but “don’t cut off a truck if I was in the truck and would have fell I would have fcked your ass up” then the truck pulls up infront of the gym where I train my clients. I was like you know what let me apologize to this guy I didn’t mean to cut the truck off, if that’s even what I did, seems he’s really pissed. So I hop out and he starts walking toward the truck and I said yo my man! And then he starts walking faster and hops in the back of the truck while the others continue to load up. I stood at the end of the truck and said “yo my man!” One more time but he had seemed to disappear in there.

I’m 5’11 about 245 right now. Maybe he didn’t hear me or realized his mouth might have written a check he couldn’t cash. Anyways maybe about 10 years, or even less, I would have hopped out and said I’d love to see you try and wiped the floor with him. Now a days I have nothing at all to prove to any one or myself for that matter. Figure I’d give the benefit of the doubt. If my action caused such a reaction I’ll be the one to say sorry.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Haha!

This reminds me of a time about 15 years ago when a buddy and I took his wifes van to pick up some take out.

I never figured out what caused this guy to do what he did but hilarious non the less.

We were driving down the road when some jackass passes us up right before a 4 way stop. He proceeds to cut in front of us. Stops his car. Gets out and starts walking towards the van cussing at us with his arms in the air.

Of course, my buddy and I look at each other like WTF.

He makes it all of the way to my buddies door(he was driving) and commences to hoot an hollering about this and that muthafuka, this and that.

By this time, I am rounding the hood of of the van towards him at all of 280lbs.

The guy takes a look and proceeds to run across the road only to be clipped by the mirror of an on coming truck.

The truck stops. I am still walking towards him. By now, I just want to know if hes ok.

He runs around the truck, around our van and jumps in his car and takes off.

The truck owner that hit him with his mirror calls the police. We answer some questions by the police, give our name and phone number to the officer then head back to my buddies place.

We find out a few days later(local newspaper) that the original tuff guy was arrested for felony hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident and assault(he threatened my buddy) Never did find out if he was convicted. My buddy got them to drop assault charges of the dumb fuk so we never got to follow the trial.

All of that because some guy decided to yell at two guys in a mini van lol

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
The story. https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/abcn...-snow-shoveling-authorities/story?id=75666109

lots of lessons to be learned here. Those people did not deserve to be executed, but they sure did help to bring it on themselves.
Thats just insane to berate a person like that, then continue to do it while they have a gun.

Its never worth flinging shit , if youre a nice person theyll eventually be nice back. And if they dont thats fine, just ignore them.

I never understand pissing matches.

Reactions: Jin

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score

ridiculous...they did not deserve to die, but the continued to shit talk even after he came out with a gun, he shot a few rounds and the woman was still talking crap...it wasn’t until a round hit her that they shut up. My mind set is if you pull a gun on my you intend to us it on me, so my next move is to draw and shoot you before you shoot me.

an argument or feud is not worth a life lost. Videos like this stay in the back of my head when I’m out in public and really wanna start some shit, I’m armed and I can fight but you never know who’s a loose cannon and will kill you over a little shit talking or road rage not worth it.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Haha!

This reminds me of a time about 15 years ago when a buddy and I took his wifes van to pick up some take out.

I never figured out what caused this guy to do what he did but hilarious non the less.

We were driving down the road when some jackass passes us up right before a 4 way stop. He proceeds to cut in front of us. Stops his car. Gets out and starts walking towards the van cussing at us with his arms in the air.

Of course, my buddy and I look at each other like WTF.

He makes it all of the way to my buddies door(he was driving) and commences to hoot an hollering about this and that muthafuka, this and that.

By this time, I am rounding the hood of of the van towards him at all of 280lbs.

The guy takes a look and proceeds to run across the road only to be clipped by the mirror of an on coming truck.

The truck stops. I am still walking towards him. By now, I just want to know if hes ok.

He runs around the truck, around our van and jumps in his car and takes off.

The truck owner that hit him with his mirror calls the police. We answer some questions by the police, give our name and phone number to the officer then head back to my buddies place.

We find out a few days later(local newspaper) that the original tuff guy was arrested for felony hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident and assault(he threatened my buddy) Never did find out if he was convicted. My buddy got them to drop assault charges of the dumb fuk so we never got to follow the trial.

All of that because some guy decided to yell at two guys in a mini van lol

holy hell this is an amazing story
I hope that humbled him.

Reaction score
This just happened tonight.
I was driving into five star to get gas. Had my right turn signal on, some kid in a little rice burner cuts me off and turns in front of me. I pull to the gas pump and my wife says “you better say something” to which I replied, “get your phone out and record it if he gets out of the car”.
(backstory; I’ve trained MMA my whole life. I’m roughly 200lbs 12% BF @ 5’9.)
My wife knows good and well I’m super respectful, until a fine line is crossed.
I walk into the store to pre pay for gas. I thought the guy had walked in about 20ft in front of me.
im looking all over the store from the register for this dude, cashier asks “why do you look so angry “ I said “I’m about to have a word”. Guy walks up and gets in line behind me. I grab my receipt and ask “was that you in that little car?” He said “nah man, but I saw that and I saw him breaking his neck at you as you walked in”.
I go outside and walk up to the car. He’s in the drivers seat and I said “hey man, you cut me off! Didn’t you see my turn signal, if you would have hit me, I’d be ripping you out of that car right now, I gotta baby in the backseat” he rolls up the window almost all the way and locks the door and says “maybe you shouldn’t be driving like an old man”.
I said “dude, man up, step outside of that car and let’s talk about this”. He picks up his phone and calls 911. NO SHIT. that pissed me off. What a pussy. I start screaming “you pussy, come on dude, man up! Say that shit to my face”. He backs out of his parking space almost hitting another car and then pulls up across the parking lot behind my truck. I walk over and he’s telling the police my license plate number. I sit on my back bumper and he throws his hands up.... now I’m hot.... I said “keep on buddy, now you got the piggies coming and you really want me to go to jail don’t you.. look man, if I really wanted you, that little window between you and me ain’t gonna stop me!”. He sits there the entire time on the phone until I pump my gas get in and pull out....
as I’m pulling away he yells something... my wife looks at me and says “holy shit.. does he wanna die?”
we both busted out laughing almost the whole way home.. it made for a good night.
when we started laughing, all my anger and my wishful thinking faded with a quickness..
Kids these days.. smh.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Its easy to say when youre not in the moment but ya

that idiot prolly had less to lose, better to just walk on by

Reaction score
Its easy to say when youre not in the moment but ya

that idiot prolly had less to lose, better to just walk on by

you're right my dude. But yes. Easier said than done. I believe myself to have a respectable low temper but kids who are just assholes that run their mouth eat me up... they ain’t worth it tho.

New Threads