Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

69's guide to selecting a source.

And most importantly NOT getting scammed out of your hard earned dollars.

First of all, human grade. If its not coming from a us pharmacy I don't want it. Most of the HG out there is counterfeit and the stuff that isn't is out of countries where HG might as well be ugl. Why pay a premium for it?

Now lately there is a new source out there damn near every week saying he's been in the biz 10+ years. If you can't find out who this is **** em. At worst its a scammer back with a new name at worst and at best they are full of shit.

How do you find that out? Ask for refs when you get the refs check them. Ask your friends too.

When you first see a source the info you will find will seemingly be all good. Work a little Google magic and see what's out there. All good there? Watch the source on the forum. See how they handle things going wrong. It will happen. I personally watch a source for a year before using them.

If you are fortunate enough to get into the more trusted circles and find yourself with private sources to use that's great. Private sources don't want their name out there. If you put out shoddy product or scam they will get blasted all over.

A quick addition. PM solicitation is a good way to get scammed. If someone shoots you a pm offering gear forward it to a mod or admin so they can properly be taken care of.

Happy shopping and be patient you will be happy and as safe as you can be.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 69nites For This Useful Post:

Cat3616mech (04-07-2017)

Thanks

Re: 69's guide to selecting a source.

Very true... lots of BSers & scammers out there these days!

Thanks

Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
    And most importantly NOT getting scammed out of your hard earned dollars.

First of all, human grade. If its not coming from a us pharmacy I don't want it. Most of the HG out there is counterfeit and the stuff that isn't is out of countries where HG might as well be ugl. Why pay a premium for it?

Now lately there is a new source out there damn near every week saying he's been in the biz 10+ years. If you can't find out who this is **** em. At worst its a scammer back with a new name at worst and at best they are full of shit.

How do you find that out? Ask for refs when you get the refs check them. Ask your friends too.

When you first see a source the info you will find will seemingly be all good. Work a little Google magic and see what's out there. All good there? Watch the source on the forum. See how they handle things going wrong. It will happen. I personally watch a source for a year before using them.

If you are fortunate enough to get into the more trusted circles and find yourself with private sources to use that's great. Private sources don't want their name out there. If you put out shoddy product or scam they will get blasted all over.

Happy shopping and be patient you will be happy and as safe as you can be.
    You guys know I am loving this thread. Thanks 69!

Thanks

Just brew ur own and no worries about shady sources.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts
    Good tips 69... I'd add just cause they call you bro and are kinda nice doesn't mean shit. And watch out for the boards that allow the dual handles... Where the source posts, then another member (who is the source) bumps the thread about how great it is...
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lulu66 View Post
    Your powder doesn't come from thin air. There are shitty powder sources too.

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

wabbitt (02-19-2015)

Thanks

LOL, I see that too pob. Real funny when they forget which id they're using.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Good tips 69... I'd add just cause they call you bro and are kinda nice doesn't mean shit. And watch out for the boards that allow the dual handles... Where the source posts, then another member (who is the source) bumps the thread about how great it is...
    That kind of goes hand in hand with knowing who your source is. If they do that shady crap I'm not dealing with them.

I do prefer to not deal with assholes but its not a source bring buddy buddy that is a part of my selection.

Thanks
    Bump for you new guys that could use the guidance.

Thanks

I'm bumping this thread by my man 69nites...didn't see it. This brother knows his way around the block.

Zeek

Originally Posted by Lulu66 View Post
    you deal with the same shit, most of he raws out there are trash just because you can get raws does not mean you can get good ones! Just sayin

Your powder doesn't come from thin air. There are shitty powder sources too.
    Just as many as finished sources or more as percentage!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 704 Posts

whatever the case may be its going to come down to you taking a risk wether you like it or not. Everything is a risk. When I first started this I just plan on losing a hundred or two finding out if the source is actually legit. You can get all the hype in the world and still get jacked...just look at ologys ex main source

Thanks

I gave up on HUman Grade a LONG time ago. There's just no reputable sources left since Thailand was essentially shut down. Hands down some of the best HG gear I've ever gotten was from Thailand. Now it's impossible to get anything from their as they have realy cracked down. The last HG gear left is coming from Europe and how likely is it that they are getting mass quantities of prescription medication to sell? Not likely I say. There is nothing wrong with a good UGL. Find one you like and stick with it

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    whatever the case may be its going to come down to you taking a risk wether you like it or not. Everything is a risk. When I first started this I just plan on losing a hundred or two finding out if the source is actually legit. You can get all the hype in the world and still get jacked...just look at ologys ex main source
    Who is that? I never went on that site myself.

Thanks

Who is that? I never went on that site myself.
    I don't even know what board is being referenced? I don't get around much though....

Thanks
    Steroidology and uncle Z he is talkin bout

Thanks
    Steroidology and uncle Z he is talkin bout
    Z has been a pos since 08 when I started on the boards. Consistently caught selling fake HG. If anyone's best job researching and following my guide leads them to a source like z I have failed.

I'm not really sure how that could be considered recent.

Thanks

Z has been a pos since 08 when I started on the boards. Consistently caught selling fake HG. If anyone's best job researching and following my guide leads them to a source like z I have failed.

I'm not really sure how that could be considered recent.
    And when my brother 69nites posts "pos" you brothers know that isn't a web site. I'll spell it out...piece of shit. This is true about Z selling fake HG and when being caught dead to rights he said something along the lines that they were a good counterfeit or replacement or some such shit. But we don't consider him a loss to the "community". He wasn't one of us.

Thanks

If a website uses yahoo email.... probably not a good thing either is it?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by eatspinach View Post
    If a website uses yahoo email.... probably not a good thing either is it?
    No. Although with a proper encryption and use of a vpn/proxy on the source and user end that can be just as safe as secure emails. Tho that is another topic all together.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast