69's guide to selecting a source.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And most importantly NOT getting scammed out of your hard earned dollars.

First of all, human grade. If its not coming from a us pharmacy I don't want it. Most of the HG out there is counterfeit and the stuff that isn't is out of countries where HG might as well be ugl. Why pay a premium for it?

Now lately there is a new source out there damn near every week saying he's been in the biz 10+ years. If you can't find out who this is fuck em. At worst its a scammer back with a new name at worst and at best they are full of shit.

How do you find that out? Ask for refs when you get the refs check them. Ask your friends too.

When you first see a source the info you will find will seemingly be all good. Work a little Google magic and see what's out there. All good there? Watch the source on the forum. See how they handle things going wrong. It will happen. I personally watch a source for a year before using them.

If you are fortunate enough to get into the more trusted circles and find yourself with private sources to use that's great. Private sources don't want their name out there. If you put out shoddy product or scam they will get blasted all over.

A quick addition. PM solicitation is a good way to get scammed. If someone shoots you a pm offering gear forward it to a mod or admin so they can properly be taken care of.

Happy shopping and be patient you will be happy and as safe as you can be.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very true... lots of BSers & scammers out there these days!

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And most importantly NOT getting scammed out of your hard earned dollars.

First of all, human grade. If its not coming from a us pharmacy I don't want it. Most of the HG out there is counterfeit and the stuff that isn't is out of countries where HG might as well be ugl. Why pay a premium for it?

Now lately there is a new source out there damn near every week saying he's been in the biz 10+ years. If you can't find out who this is fuck em. At worst its a scammer back with a new name at worst and at best they are full of shit.

How do you find that out? Ask for refs when you get the refs check them. Ask your friends too.

When you first see a source the info you will find will seemingly be all good. Work a little Google magic and see what's out there. All good there? Watch the source on the forum. See how they handle things going wrong. It will happen. I personally watch a source for a year before using them.

If you are fortunate enough to get into the more trusted circles and find yourself with private sources to use that's great. Private sources don't want their name out there. If you put out shoddy product or scam they will get blasted all over.

Happy shopping and be patient you will be happy and as safe as you can be.

You guys know I am loving this thread. Thanks 69!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just brew ur own and no worries about shady sources.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good tips 69... I'd add just cause they call you bro and are kinda nice doesn't mean shit. And watch out for the boards that allow the dual handles... Where the source posts, then another member (who is the source) bumps the thread about how great it is...

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL, I see that too pob. Real funny when they forget which id they're using.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good tips 69... I'd add just cause they call you bro and are kinda nice doesn't mean shit. And watch out for the boards that allow the dual handles... Where the source posts, then another member (who is the source) bumps the thread about how great it is...
That kind of goes hand in hand with knowing who your source is. If they do that shady crap I'm not dealing with them.

I do prefer to not deal with assholes but its not a source bring buddy buddy that is a part of my selection.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bump for you new guys that could use the guidance.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm bumping this thread by my man 69nites...didn't see it. This brother knows his way around the block.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
whatever the case may be its going to come down to you taking a risk wether you like it or not. Everything is a risk. When I first started this I just plan on losing a hundred or two finding out if the source is actually legit. You can get all the hype in the world and still get jacked...just look at ologys ex main source

Get Some

Reaction score
I gave up on HUman Grade a LONG time ago. There's just no reputable sources left since Thailand was essentially shut down. Hands down some of the best HG gear I've ever gotten was from Thailand. Now it's impossible to get anything from their as they have realy cracked down. The last HG gear left is coming from Europe and how likely is it that they are getting mass quantities of prescription medication to sell? Not likely I say. There is nothing wrong with a good UGL. Find one you like and stick with it

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
whatever the case may be its going to come down to you taking a risk wether you like it or not. Everything is a risk. When I first started this I just plan on losing a hundred or two finding out if the source is actually legit. You can get all the hype in the world and still get jacked...just look at ologys ex main source
Who is that? I never went on that site myself.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Steroidology and uncle Z he is talkin bout

Z has been a pos since 08 when I started on the boards. Consistently caught selling fake HG. If anyone's best job researching and following my guide leads them to a source like z I have failed.

I'm not really sure how that could be considered recent.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Z has been a pos since 08 when I started on the boards. Consistently caught selling fake HG. If anyone's best job researching and following my guide leads them to a source like z I have failed.

I'm not really sure how that could be considered recent.

And when my brother 69nites posts "pos" you brothers know that isn't a web site. I'll spell it out...piece of shit. This is true about Z selling fake HG and when being caught dead to rights he said something along the lines that they were a good counterfeit or replacement or some such shit. But we don't consider him a loss to the "community". He wasn't one of us.

Reaction score
If a website uses yahoo email.... probably not a good thing either is it?

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If a website uses yahoo email.... probably not a good thing either is it?
No. Although with a proper encryption and use of a vpn/proxy on the source and user end that can be just as safe as secure emails. Tho that is another topic all together.

New Threads