Purity Source Labs fake clen LOL

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
There are quite a few sellouts on that board today including admin. That dude will suck dick for a dollar and/or step over another member's dead body. Of course no lab is worse than PSL when it comes to being a scumbag cocksucker operation. Am I too mean? :32 (2):

Milton is a clueless douche.

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score
There are quite a few sellouts on that board today including admin. That dude will suck dick for a dollar and/or step over another member's dead body. Of course no lab is worse than PSL when it comes to being a scumbag cocksucker operation. Am I too mean? :32 (2):

yeah I’m actually surprised they still have sources over there knowing that the owner of the board Robert DiMaggio, is a rat and ratted out all his buddies to get a lighter sentence. you know he would do the same thing with all those sources if he gets into trouble again.

@Jin there’s a thread called “UG admin…..dick” in the pit over there. check it out. not sure who he’s talking about. everybody seems cool here. maybe he’s referring to a different board. idk

Last edited:

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
@Swiper, he is definitely referring to this board in the thread you are talking about as he stated later on but I also do not know what he is talking about.

and yes RD definitely ratted out his pals for a lighter sentence. Lack of security on that board is horrific in addition to harm reduction from shit sources. He simply does not care about board members one bit.

yeah I’m actually surprised they still have sources over there knowing that the owner of the board Robert DiMaggio, is a rat and ratted out all his buddies to get a lighter sentence. you know he would do the same thing with all those sources if he gets into trouble again.

@Jin there’s a thread called “UG admin…..dick” in the pit over there. check it out. not sure who he’s talking about. everybody seems cool here. maybe he’s referring to a different board. idk

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
PS, it is that ZionZionR guy or whatever his name is. The same guy that has been on his death bed for what seems like years.
Again, he is telling people at ASF that give him crap like he has in the past that essentially since he is on his death bed, he has no issues finding out info about members somehow and turning it over to LE. Another class act. I actually remember him asking a PSL mod if the mod wanted him to do that to me and the mod declined.
Seems his current beef is that he didnt like admin here telling him not to promote an ASF source on this board. This guy is insane and has many issues. I actually wondered if he tried to hack my account here a while back because I got a notice that someone requested a password change. It was not me. I have since reset my password anyway.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They get positive reviews because they pay big advertising fee’s. Steroidology was rumored to be collecting $4,000 mo. Uncle Z has been a known scammer for almost 20 years. There are hundreds of steroid suppliers online this one should be avoided.

Ya I thought I was able to avoid the scam from my only psl order due to my recent labs, but nope, I got tren instead of DHB cyp and I only just realized it might not be dhb when I was mid pin and I almost had a coughing fit, did an at home test and it came back as tren

Definitely avoid psl like the plague

Reaction score
Clen is fucking cheap product when buy in bulk like 2000 boxes from legit company. Anyone making fake clen do not deserve space.

New Threads