Purity Source Labs fake clen LOL

Reaction score
So these guys have been caught forging Labtox test reports with photoshop just a few months ago....

Now they are selling Fake Clen.

fakeclen.jpgfakeclen.jpgfakeclen.jpg

and if you go on evolution they are pushing this garbage lab saying use trusted sources only like PSL

such a joke.

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
Yes sir. One of the main reasons that I left there years ago. PSL sold shit gear and anyone who tried to speak out against their sources were either ridiculed to the point of leaving the board or just banned.

This is exactly whats going on at EVO! been there since 2018 but its becoming/become same 6 Mods/Vets - "reply..+ buy xyz at PSL or blahSARMS etc" so now im here:)
Are there any other boards similar to UGB? i prefer to visit several diff forums at once.. Thx
Best,
M3

Reaction score
They have now deleted the thread the old member made of it!!! And not even issuing a recall. trying to sweep this under the rug.

just deleting the thread. this is why i only use UGbodybuilding when getting steriod information on sources because this site doesnt have censorship or hide negative reviews. people post what they want(within a reason)

Last edited:
Reaction score
ANOTHER GUY WITH BUNK CLEN FROM THEM

. how long till this thread is deleted?

PSL-CLEN-2.png

they cant swip all this under the rug BUT THEY WILL TRY. LOL ****ing dirty real dirty businessmen.... its crazy how currupt these guys are

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
A lot of members here came from Ology and were peddled that PSL garbage including myself, and like BSP said, anyone who spoke out against it was banned from there.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
ANOTHER GUY WITH BUNK CLEN FROM THEM

They cant sweep all this under the rug BUT THEY WILL TRY.

they can & will, even though its not necessary

there will always be plenty of ignorance & willingness to take a gamble

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
PSL is one of the worst labs out there and they have been for some time. They only get positive reviews on boards like ASF because reps are also mods on that board and that shit brand likely brings in most of that board income straight from inexperienced and unsuspecting newbies.
Whoever Droosh is over there and somebody else, thanks for reminding me of this forum. It is nice to be in forums where the admin doesn't stand by and have its board mods praise a source that continuously rapes customers and then ban anyone that dares speak of how they got raped by the source.

Last edited:

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
PSL is one of the worst labs out there and they have been for some time. They only get positive reviews on boards like ASF because reps are also mods on that board and that shit brand likely brings in most of that board income straight from inexperienced and unsuspecting newbies.
Whoever Droosh is over there and somebody else, thanks for reminding me of this forum. It is nice to be in forums where the admin doesn't stand by and have its board mods praise a source that continuously rapes customers and then ban anyone that dares speak of how they got raped by the source.

They get positive reviews because they pay big advertising fee’s. Steroidology was rumored to be collecting $4,000 mo. Uncle Z has been a known scammer for almost 20 years. There are hundreds of steroid suppliers online this one should be avoided.

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score
What's up Swiper? Good to see you.

hey lifter, good to see you here too.

there’s another complaint about clen on that board. what a shock. lol.

it still baffles my mind how anyone could rep for a lab that purposely falsifies lab reports. they must get compensated very well to have lost all respect, dignity and integrity for themselves. not sure who can respect anybody who works for lab that purposely falsifies lab results and has bunk gear. money/compensation can do strange things to people. it’s sad to see. total sell outs.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

it still baffles my mind how anyone could rep for a lab that purposely falsifies lab reports. they must get compensated very well to have lost all respect, dignity and integrity for themselves. not sure who can respect anybody who works for lab that purposely falsifies lab results and has bunk gear. money/compensation can do strange things to people. it’s sad to see. total sell outs.

Well, I'm glad you're around to help keep us informed. Its easy to forget or ignore what's going on behind the scenes. Especially when you get to be my age, Swiper! How are you physically, partner. All those years of heavy weights took a toll on you. I was checking out some of your X rays. Looked like I dumped half my tools into your shoulders. More hardware in you than was used to build some homes I've owned.
Swiper's the real deal guys. A celeb who's in demand in our Community. Thanks for stopping in!

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score
Well, I'm glad you're around to help keep us informed. Its easy to forget or ignore what's going on behind the scenes. Especially when you get to be my age, Swiper! How are you physically, partner. All those years of heavy weights took a toll on you. I was checking out some of your X rays. Looked like I dumped half my tools into your shoulders. More hardware in you than was used to build some homes I've owned.
Swiper's the real deal guys. A celeb who's in demand in our Community. Thanks for stopping in!

hey BB,
thank you for the kind words, really appreciate it.

i’m doing as good as I can considering my physical issues. I have more metal and hardware now it’s in my hip. soon I’m gonna change my name to the terminator. lmao
cb9f95eaddac838f5660ea61373ba3af.jpg

I really enjoyed reading all your posts. very informative and detailed. you’re a very valuable asset to this community. glad to see you around. hope you stay around a very long time. we need more people like you. thanks for all you done. hope all is well with you!

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
There are quite a few sellouts on that board today including admin. That dude will suck dick for a dollar and/or step over another member's dead body. Of course no lab is worse than PSL when it comes to being a scumbag cocksucker operation. Am I too mean? :32 (2):