Mind fog

Reaction score
I didn’t mean he didn’t require it, I just mean it’s not as common. But yes I agree he absolutely needs bloods to identify the problem.
if I’m wrong, I’m sorry, I don’t know everything and most of you guys have been doing this when I was still shitting green.
Thanks for adding that in BSP. I’ve yet to discover an error in anything you’ve said, and believe me, I’ve tried. Lol.

Reaction score
I started out with total test at 346 and e2 at 57 before trt I ran 160 for 6 weeks without a AI and experience slight e2 sides like 10 pounds of weight mostly water and bloat and half hard erections outside of that my brain fog dissapeared the second week.....after bloods 6 weeks on I was at 1217 total test and 107 e2......i dropped my dose to 130 a week and took .5 adex twice a week with both shots and got bloods 3 weeks later and my total t went down to the 1000s but e2 was 33 was feeling better but not amazing ultimately raised dose to 140ish and stayed at .5 adex twice a week and I feel amazing....know it's anecdotal but that's my input....i think I function better with slightly higher e2 it's different for everyone

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I started out with total test at 346 and e2 at 57 before trt I ran 160 for 6 weeks without a AI and experience slight e2 sides like 10 pounds of weight mostly water and bloat and half hard erections outside of that my brain fog dissapeared the second week.....after bloods 6 weeks on I was at 1217 total test and 107 e2......i dropped my dose to 130 a week and took .5 adex twice a week with both shots and got bloods 3 weeks later and my total t went down to the 1000s but e2 was 33 was feeling better but not amazing ultimately raised dose to 140ish and stayed at .5 adex twice a week and I feel amazing....know it's anecdotal but that's my input....i think I function better with slightly higher e2 it's different for everyone

After reading your post, I now understand that you are doing this on your own without a doctor.

Now, 160mg per week should not have your test level at 1200 and most definitely not E2 levels of 107. Secondly 10lbs of bloat with TRT is something that I have never heard of. Lastly, if your test was at 346 when you started and you pinned TRT for 6 weeks, you should have been waking up with boners every morning not the latter.

You said that after your first week and bad bloodwork numbers that you dropped your test dosage to 130mg/wk for 5 weeks adding adex .5 2 x per week and bloods came back in the 1000's(very broad range, what is 1000's?) and your E2 dropped to 33 and this made you feel better??? That E2 level is pretty low. I would feel like death. Putting that aside, your test levels are still too high for TRT.

There is no reason to have jumped up to 140 when your test levels were already over 1000 with 130.

Based on what you have posted, I am going to say that the test you are using is not 200mg and likely 250mg.

I am not a doctor and I still recommend you seeing a doctor to get on a real program.

Reaction score
Yes my test is 250 not 200 and yes I'm taking it self prescribed I went to a doc and could not afford it but he still gave me a protocol believe it or not after he look at my bloodwork .....i do have a insurance that allows me to get bloodwork frequently my test may be overdosed but those was my numbers I feel great at the moment at 140 a week

Reaction score
And I was taking 160 a week and when I got bloodwork my test was in the 1200s and e2 was 107....i dailed it back to 130 and adex .5 twice a week my test dropped down some and after another set of bloods my e2 was 33...so high e2 sides went away but didn't feel as good hard to explain so I increased my dose to 140 but kept the adex the same and now it seems to be the sweet spot for now

Reaction score
Oh but ur definitely right though had a boner every morning lol and libido was through the roof

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brain fog is a side effect of Covid, this has nothing to do with TRT......

New Threads