close friend requesting info...

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here ya go guys and please post info your wisdom. A buddy of mine is currently a pretty well known player at a college.football team around here and called me this.morning and asked me what is gonna give him the edge for his senior year. Honestly i was stunned and im not too good with AAS and what wont give him a positive result on a blood draw. Honestly i told him short.esters.like test prop but.idk anything elsethat hed.be safe using. Bro is.around 22 6ft 240/250lbs NATURAL And he.said.he.thinks.his.bf% is 8/9%. Keep in mind he plays.football and has to be able to stay in good athletic.shape withkeeping his cardio. I really.wanna see his ass playing football and not.pop hot on a AAS screen

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup short esthers, prolly test susp are going to be his best bet.

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a dick...but the biggest EDGE he gonna get (if collge hasn't changed much in 3the years) is to get his off-field shit together. I mean TOGETHER. 8 hours sleep, solid diet, classroom hassles kept up with, no booze. If he can do that he'll not only be on-point during practices and games. Depending on how good of "bro" you are with this guy tou do him a disservice if you don't level up with him on those issues.

I know you were looking for a more pharmaceutical answer but I'll let the morr experienced guys answer that.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with moose. Why risk a lot for a little. If he gets caught he's gone!! Probably kicked out of school with no degree. Why even risk it? He's 22 and a pretty decent size already. Why not just eat and be natural like he has been.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I played Div 1 football and depending how much the testing procedures have changed and how well his "team" deals with this stuff will make all the difference. Many coaches will help the good ol boys get by screens etc and sometimes you just don't get tested. Moose is right - this will all help above - but if he is all good in that regard IDK maybe looking into some GH or something not tested for if my opening info on the coach & testing timeframe doesn't fit the situation.

I have a hard time believing he would be asking for it if he thought he would get caught... but clarify with him so you're not helping him ruin his career & education please.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I played Div 1 football and depending how much the testing procedures have changed and how well his "team" deals with this stuff will make all the difference. Many coaches will help the good ol boys get by screens etc and sometimes you just don't get tested. Moose is right - this will all help above - but if he is all good in that regard IDK maybe looking into some GH or something not tested for if my opening info on the coach & testing timeframe doesn't fit the situation.

I have a hard time believing he would be asking for it if he thought he would get caught... but clarify with him so you're not helping him ruin his career & education please.

Bro, Beamer isnt exactly hthe guy thatll look out for his players. My boy has told me some fucked up stuff about him and his chin-twin and how that guy will throw anybody under the bus. But like I said, I'm telling him to just stay natural until hes older or playing in the nfl if he makes it, which most guys dont. He's still got a little natural testosterone left, so might as well put all of it to use before taking the big plunge. But everything is good with dude (diet/training/etc) Hopefully bro goes to the big showdown next yr making that money

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Depends what his goals are. If he wants to play on Sundays hes gonna have to gear up.Hard to even make the practice squad in NFL without a serious edge. If he wants to actually play and not to mention be first string then holy shit man its ridiculous. If he walks into an NFL combine all natty hes gonna get smoked. Trust me I know I've been there. I played in NFL on practice squad. I was on gear at the time and played tailback. 196lbs, 22 reps at 225lb on bench, and 4.42 40yrd dash. They wanted me at 215lbs runnin a 4.3. The level in NFL is insane once you get there. You have no idea until you actually experience it yourself. It requires an insane amount of training and lots of good gear to hang with the Pros. If he wants to make millions of dollars then there are risks involved. If he is that good then he will have nothing to worry about because the NFL coaches will make sure his ass is on the field playing and they will make sure he passes any drug test. Lemme know if you have any questions bro

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tell him to find a good board to get information from, and suggest that this is a journey he will need to make discretely and on his own. In the event that he does take something, and is perhaps tested positive in years to come, you dont want him "blaming" you for his woes, or suggesting that his use is because you steered him in that direction. Look at recent players testifying before congress, thats some pretty serious shit and you dont want to get caught up in it. This stuff can come back to bite you in the ass years down the line. Id let him know there are some great information sources online and you might be able to give him a nudge in the right direction. Then after let him interact online and make his decisions himself.

New Threads