Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
two completely different cycles...your thoughts on them both

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren/Test/Var - Yummy, lean gains that you keep without a ton of bloating.

Test/Deca/Dbol - Yummy, big gains and strength through the roof with some controlable bloating and loss of water weight at the end.

Both are good. 1 for lean gains while staying lean. 2 for strength and big gains while not staying super lean.

I will be going with number 2.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Give the Tren A/Prop/var a try. See how your body reacts to tren with the short ester first just in case you can drop if need be. But its up to brotha.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dont think im a shorts kinda guy i fear no side

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fucking animal. I tried tren e 2 cycles ago and that was my first tren cycle and damn did i fuck myself with that long ester . When I try tren again itll be ace. At least till i get use to tren then ill step up to the big boy enth ester ... CAUSE IM A BIGGITY BITCH

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's the thing fellas, I'll let you in on a secret, you can cut with deca too. Yup, I said it. It's all about your diet. There's been alot of people that use deca as a cutter. Not saying its as good as cutter as tren but yes you can cut on it. In my mind here's the cycle of all cycles which will actually be my next cycle....

Weeks 1-6 dbol 50mg Ed
1-12 prop 50mg Ed
1-12 npp 75-100 mg Ed (gonna see how I do with 75 with deca dick. If I'm ok with 75 I'm bumping npp to 100 Ed)
13-24 prop 35mg ed
14-24 mast prop 50mg ed
14-24 ace 50 mg Ed
17-24 var 100 mg Ed
Weeks 1-25 caber .5 mg eod
1-28 stane 12.5 Ed
1-24 hcg 250 2x a week then blast 2500iu's eod for 10 days then jump into clomid nolva pct

This is a beast of a cycle. I'm gonna try npp higher then test due to the fact I had zero trouble with libido issues on 35mg of prop and 70mg of tren Ed. None. It was actually through the roof. I know a guy on another board running 500 mg test e and 1200 mg deca a week right now and is completely fine. He's of course running caber Ed. I'm goin for a big bulk and then a big cut at the end. I want to try it due to the fact I've ran 400 mg deca and didn't see shit for gains just lubed up joints and anything over 500 mg of test a week I get in bareable bacne. Plus running short esters I can play with my doses alot if needed.

I've ran both mentioned cycles minus the var in the tren cycle but I'm about to finish off my prop cruise with var. I dropped the ace a few weeks ago and I'm still leaning out. I love both cycles. Both completely different cycles and had completely different goals. Next one I'm putting them together cuz I'm fucking crazy I guess lol. All I know is it's gonna be fun!:)

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well this trip im running test/deca/materon for a big bulk,i used 500mg of deca last trip wasnt satisfied witht he results,so i uped it to 750mg this time gonna see what happens,something better lol,im leaving my test at 750mg and masteron at 400mg.....i didnt have any sides much last time,but i dont wanna create them with high doses of test,my body tends to convert test to estrogen easy,and i would havet to drink a bottle of aromasin a day lol.....

after t his one ends in november or december,im going test/npp for 12 weeks then drop the npp,take test by itself for 2 weeks,then add the tren with test,i hadnt decided on the doses yet for them yet

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good stuff boyz ya both of them cycles are calling out to me...bundy ........bundy..........inject us.....eat us......damn Im a addict

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well fuck it i ordered both the above cycles today o well lets rock! Now which one to do for a second cycle dilemma dilemma...

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Second cycle? Hmmmm what did your first cycle consist of?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whats your goals on the next cycle bro? Guess I should of asked that before and saved some time. If its bulk test/deca/dbol if it's recomp test tren var

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's the thing fellas, I'll let you in on a secret, you can cut with deca too. Yup, I said it. It's all about your diet. There's been alot of people that use deca as a cutter. Not saying its as good as cutter as tren but yes you can cut on it. In my mind here's the cycle of all cycles which will actually be my next cycle....

Weeks 1-6 dbol 50mg Ed
1-12 prop 50mg Ed
1-12 npp 75-100 mg Ed (gonna see how I do with 75 with deca dick. If I'm ok with 75 I'm bumping npp to 100 Ed)
13-24 prop 35mg ed
14-24 mast prop 50mg ed
14-24 ace 50 mg Ed
17-24 var 100 mg Ed
Weeks 1-25 caber .5 mg eod
1-28 stane 12.5 Ed
1-24 hcg 250 2x a week then blast 2500iu's eod for 10 days then jump into clomid nolva pct

This is a beast of a cycle. I'm gonna try npp higher then test due to the fact I had zero trouble with libido issues on 35mg of prop and 70mg of tren Ed. None. It was actually through the roof. I know a guy on another board running 500 mg test e and 1200 mg deca a week right now and is completely fine. He's of course running caber Ed. I'm goin for a big bulk and then a big cut at the end. I want to try it due to the fact I've ran 400 mg deca and didn't see shit for gains just lubed up joints and anything over 500 mg of test a week I get in bareable bacne. Plus running short esters I can play with my doses alot if needed.

I've ran both mentioned cycles minus the var in the tren cycle but I'm about to finish off my prop cruise with var. I dropped the ace a few weeks ago and I'm still leaning out. I love both cycles. Both completely different cycles and had completely different goals. Next one I'm putting them together cuz I'm fucking crazy I guess lol. All I know is it's gonna be fun!:)
I'm sorry dude you don't need that much gear. Specially two 19 nors like that, at that long of being shutdown. Imo that's not crazy It's flat out dumb. Dude every cycle I've ran has been a maximum of 14 weeks followed by a proper pct and recover time. I'm jacked is fuck. Unless your already on trt I would tell anyone else not to run that. Specially cause your stopping everything the same week which has to be a typo cuz I know your not that dumb. What I try to tell people you don't need massive amounts of gear, for long periods like that. Sure your body gets used to the added weight, but on a cycle like that your shutdown hard!!! My motto is aas by far isn't safe, but make sure you live a long healthy life on it.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh geez I'm getting preached too lol bro I know you're looking out. Here's the thing, last cycle was 16 weeks. Current cycle is gonna be 20 weeks with short ester's and Ed injects. My last cycle I never recovered even being off for 8-9 months. Trt is definitely in my very near future. I never said I'm starting this tomorrow brotha! Things change. I'll get bloods a month after this pct is over and go from there. If I actually recover ok from this prop ace cycle then I'll rethink my cycle layout. If not then I'm goin for it. And yes I was at work on break typing that novel I posted and rushing. Stop yelling at me mom lol (just read what you wrote in the chat box) :)

POB Im injecting everything else Ed so why not? Plus as busy as I am if I don't inject Ed and do eod or mon we'd fri I tend to forget shit. Hell there's been plenty of days on this cycle I've missed my shots cuz of how busy I've been, new job, new house, 2 kids, coaching baseball, yada yada yada.

I'm definitely not recommending this cycle to anyone, I just posted what my "plans" are bros chillax. Hell I'm jacked too. Maybe not as dead sexy as you ;) but I'm plenty big. Plus I'm smart enough to drop shit if I need to just like I did with the tren on this cycle. Hit week 11 and shit hit the fan so I dropped it and been on 50 mg of prop Ed to finish my cut and about to start some var to finish it up.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol I thought it was a great cycle Colt. Prolly run test 2weeks out past the tren-a. Also I would cut out the dbol and drop the var to 75mg/day..other than that doses aren't excessive, nothing goes above 350mg/week except npp...

and once you're shutdown I would think that the difference between 14 and 24 weeks isn't that extensive when you got hcg keeping your boys nice and warmed up ready for pct. My first cycle was 9weeks. My current is 20weeks so I guess I'll have to wait and see for myself

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just jumped back on tren with test e and winny. I'm running tren hex/para @125mg/e3d for 2 weeks. I just whacked 400mg trenE this past week taking 200mg on mon and 200 on thursday. I'll stop the para after this next week as the tren e will be kicking in.
I'm trying the low amount of test this go around. Only 250mg/week. I'm taking 50mg winny/ed. Also 500mg EQ/week for another 4 weeks. I was on a gram of EQ for about 20 weeks.
I guess I chimed in because the only difference in what we're gonna be running soon is you're gonna be on var and i'm gonnna be on winny.
I like winny alot. I was taking 100mg/ed but my elbows were hurting pretty bad. I was almost impossible to do dips, never mind weighted dips. Skull crushers were hurting too.
I haven't run var in years. The last time was back around 2006 and it was HG from a Dr. I wasn't able to take the amount I wanted, though I remember I enjoyed it. I've recently spoken and been reading about guys taking hg var and mg for mg they say its much stronger compared to the top UGL's. But HG isn't an option for me now.
I'm thinking about getting 50mg tabs and starting at 50mg and going up to 100mg/ed. Though Its been suggested to me to go with 20mg caps/tabs because 60-80mg/day may be all I need.

Get Some

Reaction score
Lol I thought it was a great cycle Colt. Prolly run test 2weeks out past the tren-a. Also I would cut out the dbol and drop the var to 75mg/day..other than that doses aren't excessive, nothing goes above 350mg/week except npp...

and once you're shutdown I would think that the difference between 14 and 24 weeks isn't that extensive when you got hcg keeping your boys nice and warmed up ready for pct. My first cycle was 9weeks. My current is 20weeks so I guess I'll have to wait and see for myself

Dwight-Schrute-False.jpg

TERRIBLE ADVICE! If you are on TRT this cycle is still VERY HEAVY. If you are going to run a PCT, the difference between a 14 week cycle and a 24 week cycle could be the difference between being healthy and having self-induced hypogonadism which forces you to start TRT. And it's not all rainbows, clits, and butterflies after that either.... it's a long recovery process. While I'm all for switching up comounds in the middle of a 20+ week cycle, using 2 19-nor compounds is very sketchy to say the least. Also, I believe that you could benefit more from a couple of 14 week cycles over an 8 to 10 month period than a single 24 week cycle. If you run a 24 week cycle that's almost 6 months! I would not be surprised if recovery was not achieved until sometime after 1 year!

Please refrain from throwing comments out about extended cycles unless you are giving personal feedback. We DO NOT want everyone thinking that it's perfectly normal to run 24 week cycles....it's not! Some people can handle it, but I wouldn't rcommend it for 95%+ of people out there.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes and hcg on cycle does nothing but keep the nuts fuller and if ran before pct helps with you lh which realisticlps with hpta. But I've read studies on 19 nors and how some guys won't fully recover off of them for months even on hcg. Yes hcg helps but some people make it more complicated then they have too!!

New Threads