Peeing a lot

FUA225

Reaction score
4th week into my cycle and I’m peeing like every 40min-an hour no pain and the flow is okay a little weaker than usual I’m thinking my e2 is high and causing a little prostate inflammation because I have high e2 sides but no bloodwork yet. Drinking over a gallon a day because I’m always thirsty as well....Anybody have experience with this?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
4th week into my cycle and i’m peeing like every 40min-an hour no pain and the flow is okay a little weaker than usual i’m thinking my e2 is high and causing a little prostate inflammation because i have high e2 sides but no bloodwork yet. Drinking over a gallon a day because i’m always thirsty as well....anybody have experience with this?

get a bloodtest!

Reaction score
Damn bro. It sounds like e2. But bloods should be gotten. If you’re not going to, hit some AI. Take it slow, don’t crash it.

FUA225

Reaction score
Jeez, is this your 100th post with some symptom that you're self diagnosing as high E2? :32 (18):

Hahahaha yeah man first cycle and as you know I get worked up easily, just asking a shit ton of questions, I’ll get less annoying as I learn more lmao

FUA225

Reaction score
Yes. You nailed it. My guess is e2 is too
high. I’d get on more/some AI ASAP.

Gotcha. Gonna start at the lowest dose and take .25mg adex and see how I respond.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Gotcha. Gonna start at the lowest dose and take .25mg adex and see how I respond.

If I had those symptoms I’d need 1mg adex right off the bat. I would suggest you start with .5 and see how you feel after 48 hours. Take more if you are still having urinary issues and/or aren’t waking up with solid wood.

FUA225

Reaction score
If I had those symptoms I’d need 1mg adex right off the bat. I would suggest you start with .5 and see how you feel after 48 hours. Take more if you are still having urinary issues and/or aren’t waking up with solid wood.

Okay I will , thanks bro!!

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
To add to the list of potential things to obsess about......have you had your blood sugar tested? Being always thirsty and peeing a lot are symptomatic of diabetes.

good to know I pee a lot going to dr Monday will request adding to my notes now

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I pee a lot, and once or twice in middle of night. Enlarged prostate in and of itself isn’t exactly a problem, but it can become one of gone unchecked.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
If you drink over a gallon of water per day and don't take a piss once per hour, that would be the point where you may have something going on out of the ordinary.

Hypochondria
Also called: health anxiety

Obsession with the idea of having a serious but undiagnosed medical condition.

Hypochondriasis usually develops during adulthood.
Symptoms include a long-term and intense fear of having a serious condition and worry that minor symptoms indicate something serious. A person may frequently visit or switch doctors.
Counseling and medications may help.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like chlamydia....that's what I heard....:32 (13):

New Threads