Thanks for the invite Zeek! (Moppy here)

Moppy1

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello, heard this is a friendly and insightful board. Am 45 years old, on TRT with HGH. 5'10" 190lbs, maybe 7% BF. Powerlifter with state records, but after neck injury / surgery last year, probably not competitive any longer. Not new to AAS, 10+ years experience. Have strong medical background.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Moppy.

Glad to have a PL and TRT guy on here with experience to boot. This is a great site, the tightest knit board out there!

Z

Zeek

Moppy and I have been talking back and forth for a little while now. You will find that he does have a lot of knowledge about things and is a great laid back guy. Perfect fit here

he will be a very valuable addition to Si very soon, mark my words!

Oh and he is old like me lol

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome Moppy!

You will enjoy SI.com

Lots of good bros here... you heard correctly. But Zeek only gives good advice so it makes sense ;)

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, bro! You'll love it here!

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brother looking forward to seeing your input.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI. We old guys are taking over.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sup man... good to have you here

Moppy1

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bros! This site rocks and everyone seems pretty serious and up on their stuff here. Much better fit for me. If you guys have medical issues, blood work, science questions related to muscle, let me know. Sometimes I have a perspective that could help, or I will research it for you.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome Moppy1!

Great to have you and Im sure alot of the members will have plenty of questions for you in the future.

What PL records do you hold if you dont mind sharing?

Moppy1

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome Moppy1!

Great to have you and Im sure alot of the members will have plenty of questions for you in the future.

What PL records do you hold if you dont mind sharing?

I only lift raw, no shirts or assists. Indiana bench press record through Son-light-Power. Did 395 lbs with a pause, body weight of 192 lbs. Did 375 lbs in Ohio @ 189 lbs body weight (also with a pause). How about yourself? This was couple-three years ago, just over 40 years old.

Moppy1

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Grind4it, good to see you here too! No cheating on your wife! (GF)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn bro nice numbers. Welcome to si.

Z

Zeek

Raw lifting is what put me out for the last 3 months!! but I was back in the gym like a mini beast yesterday!! can't even fully etend my arms today, so sore . Love it!!!!

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I only lift raw, no shirts or assists. Indiana bench press record through Son-light-Power. Did 395 lbs with a pause, body weight of 192 lbs. Did 375 lbs in Ohio @ 189 lbs body weight (also with a pause). How about yourself? This was couple-three years ago, just over 40 years old.

Me?? Nothing special. Not even a yr out from shoulder surgery and taking it easy. Ive never maxed really, but me at 200lbs have done 275 for 3 about 7m post op. We will see come after this sept and my next run. I dont think with this injury (I now have early signs of arthritus) I will never know what I would be able to accomplish on certain lifts.

But very nice numbers Moppy1!

Moppy1

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Raw lifting is what put me out for the last 3 months!! but I was back in the gym like a mini beast yesterday!! can't even fully etend my arms today, so sore . Love it!!!!

I love raw lifting and never liked using the bench shirts. But go easy on the pec Ezekiel. If you are like me, it is almost impossible to hold back and not push 100%, but make sure you heal that Pec fully before throwing up the serious weight. After my neck surgery, I never went above 225 lbs reps for 5 months!

Moppy1

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Me?? Nothing special. Not even a yr out from shoulder surgery and taking it easy. Ive never maxed really, but me at 200lbs have done 275 for 3 about 7m post op. We will see come after this sept and my next run. I dont think with this injury (I now have early signs of arthritus) I will never know what I would be able to accomplish on certain lifts.

But very nice numbers Moppy1!

JOMO, that was the old me (3-4 years ago I peaked), but about 1 year ago I ruptured 2 discs in my neck. Had surgery in Sept of 2011 with spinal fusion (C5-C7). Will never be that strong again. Lucky to get 315lbs now a couple time. Also had a buddy just get full shoulder replacement, which was caused by 30+ years of heavy benching. He is scheduled to have his other shoulder replaced in Sept. Bionics!!!! It is all amount managing decline as we age!!!!!

Z

Zeek

Moppy I plan to do one final gh blast in august to really accelerate the healing and then drop down to my normal dosages of 4-6 iu

The blasting I did do over the last month has really helped my wound! I feel as strong as before the tear. Not that I would tempt fate anytime soon that way but I feel so good!

My blast was slightly insane for me but I want back to 100% asap

Moppy1

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Moppy I plan to do one final gh blast in august to really accelerate the healing and then drop down to my normal dosages of 4-6 iu

The blasting I did do over the last month has really helped my wound! I feel as strong as before the tear. Not that I would tempt fate anytime soon that way but I feel so good!

My blast was slightly insane for me but I want back to 100% asap

Inspirational....I bet you do make it back 100%. Let me know in a few months if you get close to your max again. I am hoping to get heavy again by this winter (Hoping HGH helps further with my nerve recovery)

Your blast, based on what you described at ology, was insane, but I know that stuff makes you heal fast!!! Just ask Roger Clemens.....um wait, he might still deny it!!!! :)

New Threads