MASTERON for TRT

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Was your plan to use masteron ONLY? Maybe I'm reading this incorrectly.

If it's mast only, you'd need no AI since it doesn't aromatize. Mast is actually a breast cancer drug. MASTeron. MASTectomy. So it's a moderate anti-estrogen itself.

If I am reading this correctly, I wouldn't use mast only. Too harsh. If I am not, and it's in addition to test, I'm sorry to have wasted your time being illiterate. But you could still drop the AI a bit with mast.

Reaction score
Was your plan to use masteron ONLY? Maybe I'm reading this incorrectly.

If it's mast only, you'd need no AI since it doesn't aromatize. Mast is actually a breast cancer drug. MASTeron. MASTectomy. So it's a moderate anti-estrogen itself.

If I am reading this correctly, I wouldn't use mast only. Too harsh. If I am not, and it's in addition to test, I'm sorry to have wasted your time being illiterate. But you could still drop the AI a bit with mast.

you read it correctly... I will drop the AI and I'll add some Test.. I don't want to take more than 300mg total per week ..Thanks

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
you read it correctly... I will drop the AI and I'll add some Test.. I don't want to take more than 300mg total per week ..Thanks

If you're dead set on the masteron, I'd probably titrate it up. It can be unforgiving. Makes me a greaseball with an insatiable sex drive. Start low and work your way to your desired total dosage. Takes a couple of months to get the prostate all fired up and pissed off. It'll also dust the hair off your head. If those are considerations...the "work your way up" model may be best.

Good luck.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
personally I would do 1 or the other, mast or tren not both.

I swopped them around.

Both would shitty? It’s been a while since I’ve ran anything

I can’t stand the gym because u wear the mask and I’m huffing n puffing out of breathe when I go.

I have some stuff at home, but now for nice equipment I don’t get that good of workouts.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Testosterone Replacement Therapy consist of TESTOSTERONE only.

If you want to add something else to TRT, it is called a cycle.

Its like adding whiskey to coca cola and still calling it a soda.

Taking masteron for life is reckless as is tren or any other PED that your body doesn't naturally produce.

TRT last a lifetime.

Last edited:

Ped X

Reaction score
Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
Replacing my Testosterone with Masterone and calling it therapy.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
Replacing my Testosterone with Masterone and calling it therapy.

Asinine idea.

You cant use masteron to replace testosterone anymore than you can replace your liver with a kidney. They have a specific function and use in the human body. Masteron can't replace what testosterone does in your body.

Masteron will suppress natural testosterone production which is vital for a male and cause more problems thus completely voiding the "Therapy" completely.

Last edited:

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been cruising on Sust. and Mast. for a few months, 300mg a week....seems to agree with me. Flame away!!!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Both would shitty? It’s been a while since I’ve ran anything

I can’t stand the gym because u wear the mask and I’m huffing n puffing out of breathe when I go.

I have some stuff at home, but now for nice equipment I don’t get that good of workouts.

Just saw this

Both for me made no sense as a powerlifter, I would come off tren and swap in mast.

Now for a serious bodybuilder they are ran together but most people don't need to IMO

Ped X

Reaction score
Asinine idea.

You cant use masteron to replace testosterone anymore than you can replace your liver with a kidney. They have a specific function and use in the human body. Masteron can't replace what testosterone does in your body.

Masteron will suppress natural testosterone production which is vital for a male and cause more problems thus completely voiding the "Therapy" completely.

Sorry, I guess my sarcasm wasn't obvious enough.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I was just adding to your statement. I saw what your were putting down.:32 (17):

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I've been cruising on Sust. and Mast. for a few months, 300mg a week....seems to agree with me. Flame away!!!

Huge difference in a cruise and TRT. That dose would be perfect or even switching the mast out for deca for the purpose of a cruise.

TRT's purpose is for health and longevity and is meant to last a lifetime. A cruise is a break between cycles used to minimize muscle loss between cycles.

I guess that my point is that some people( not you, as you obviously distinguished the two) don't understand the difference and call anything that isn't a full blown cycle, TRT and that is just inaccurate.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Huge difference in a cruise and TRT. That dose would be perfect or even switching the mast out for deca for the purpose of a cruise.

TRT's purpose is for health and longevity and is meant to last a lifetime. A cruise is a break between cycles used to minimize muscle loss between cycles.

I guess that my point is that some people( not you, as you obviously distinguished the two) don't understand the difference and call anything that isn't a full blown cycle, TRT and that is just inaccurate.

Exactly,

I worked too hard to keep getting stronger so I could always do better on the platform but a cycle year round wasn't smart so I would cruise to not lose strength while the cycle helped me get stronger faster. I never lost gains, you can't in powerlifting.

My typical cruise was a standard 500mg a week of test and at times I added 150mg to 300mg a week of mast.

People would argue that 500mg test and with or without the mast was a cycle not a cruise, these types of people had no clue what my cycles looked like.

I don't know where it got lost were people think it's cycle and trt, I didn't trt until I quit lifting. I went on trt because of all the blasts and cruises.

Now someone will ask what's the difference of a blast and cycle lol.

IMO anyone that don't understand blast and cruise from trt isn't a serious lifter yet.

Too many casual lifters on steroids' these days, it took me years at the age of 38 after the 1st year that I had committed to a powerlifting team.

It took a serious dedication beyond just the normal gym lifter for me to commit to steroids.

I didn't know serious commitment to lifting before that powerlifting team but they took me in because I was a serious lifter, it's was like going from minor league baseball to the majors.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Mast alone wouldn't allow the body to have enough estrogen to protect your system. Estrogen is vital.

New Threads