Don’t have access to a microwave during work?

Reaction score
I work all over the place all the time, most days I don’t have access to a microwave to heat up meals. It took forever to find something that worked for me but I found the holy grail of food warmers. It’s called the hot logic if you haven’t heard about it. They have one with a plug and one that hooks right into a cig lighter in your vehicle. Any bowl that is microwaveable so your plastic containers are fine as long as they have the microwave symbol on the bottom. It only heats up to 212 I believe so you can leave shit in there for hours without it over cooking and tasting horrible. I think it’s less than $50. I have two right now because I’m a dumb shit and always forget it places. But no nasty microwaved chicken, it’s like you pulled that ****er right from the oven( minus the crispyness because of steam) check it out if you’re looking for something convenient and easy to heat your meals up with on the job

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I also have one, recommended by Gibs. The thing is awesome, well worth the price.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I work construction and keep a microwave in my truck! If necessary?
Will build fire to EAT!!!

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
How long does it take to heat a meal,
Usually I'd bring my own microwave but you can't beat the quality of reheated food from an oven

Reaction score
How long does it take to heat a meal,
Usually I'd bring my own microwave but you can't beat the quality of reheated food from an oven

Depends what you’re heating up and how much. A whole dish full is prob going to take an hour and a half? If it’s somewhat light then anywhere from 45 min to an hour. I usually plug it in at 830 and lay ten I have a nice steaming hot meal. Probably less if you let it heat up before you put the meal in. I can’t use a microwave. This thing works so good

Reaction score
I work construction and keep a microwave in my truck! If necessary?
Will build fire to EAT!!!

Yah dude we used to do that too but I won’t touch a microwave if I have this little guy. Definitely check it out. And it even will crisp up sub rolls on the bottom. I put wraps in and crack the lid so the steam doesn’t make it soggy. Flip half way through and it’s like a fresh wrap or sub out of the oven

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I was gonna say, who gives a shit? :32 (17):
But yes the Hot Logic has been my best buddy for over 2 years.
Just don't leave it plugged in overnight by accident :32 (20):

Reaction score
Did someone really write about it? Thank you very much. In our office we really don't have a way to heat our food, because one microwave for the whole office is very small. And everyone eats lunch at the same time. I'll take a look at what you're having.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Did someone really write about it? Thank you very much. In our office we really don't have a way to heat our food, because one microwave for the whole office is very small. And everyone eats lunch at the same time. I'll take a look at what you're having.

There's both the kind that plug into a wall outlet, and the model that plugs into a car's power port.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm in construction and used to keep a little microwave in my truck. Things are getting more high tech now.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Eat raw chicken
Be a man

New Threads