Dosing HGH - one shot vs multi shots

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wouldn't be a thread with out zeek

I miss being on hgh thinking about getting on soon. I may even break from TRT and just run gh

Not every hgh thread needs an old fart chiming in since much of this stuff is opinion based.

With that said as long as you are actually taking hgh, life is good! ;)

but damn I could talk about blasting! Attempting to mimick puberty and whether or not our body continues to produce gh when we inject it from the outside.

Reaction score
The body produces HGH in a pulsating fashion throughout the day with the heaviest waves occurring roughly 2-3 hours after going to bed as you fall into a deep REM sleep. HGH is absorbed by the body within approximately 3 hours (100%). Your strategy with on timing and dosage depends on age and the other factors of your cycle. There is no single best strategy, you must listen to your body by trying various methods.

If you are between the ages of 20’s to early 50’s, there is still a good chance that your own endogenous production of HGH is still at a decent level. The perfect time to take HGH would be early morning. Why? This is after your body’s own secretion of HGH in the night. If you get up to take a piss early in the morning, this is the ideal time to take your HGH. The 2nd best time would be first thing in the morning when you wake up & get out of bed

When splitting your doses, the two times of the day when your cortisol levels are at their peak are when you wake up (If you get up to take a piss at 5 am’ish versus 7:30 am if you went to bed around 11 pm) and in the early afternoon. By nature cortisol is very catabolic & well timed injection(s) can help diminish this effect.

If your own endogenous production is shut down (like mine being post 50 yrs of age), then just before bed is best as it emulates a normal functioning pituitary gland.

If you are taking insulin with your HGH: take the insulin right after work out and HGH as described above.

(I think I got this right :)

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The body produces HGH in a pulsating fashion throughout the day with the heaviest waves occurring roughly 2-3 hours after going to bed as you fall into a deep REM sleep. HGH is absorbed by the body within approximately 3 hours (100%).

So... if it takes a few hours after being asleep to secrete and then another 3 to absorb 100% would you say that if you do not get at least 6 hours of sleep per night your absorption of proper HGH levels will be majorly diminished? I am assuming so baed on this statement.

I work east coast hours but live on the west coast technically... love working those hours but cannot get myself to live on those hours. Still going to bed around 11 and getting up before 4am. I do catch up on weekends but i am horrible about getting to bed on time during the week. Need to work on this. I see this as another excuse to start the rips ;)

Reaction score
The short answer is 7 to 8 hours of sleep is critical to your investment in your body.

New Threads