Aristimuqoh.com

Reaction score
Some reviews

Taken from AB

Aristimuqoh ordering

Brian8888

Posted August 18, 2020

What's going on brothers has anyone ordered from them? What kind of experience have they had and what kind of shipping is too be expected? Seems alittle odd to me to have a website and all like he does and offering domestic shipping, never seen that before. Maybe someone has dealt with him.

Thank you for your help brothers

geogroup

Posted August 19, 2020

On 8/18/2020 at 2:46 PM, Brian8888 said:
What's going on brothers has anyone ordered from them? What kind of experience have they had and what kind of shipping is too be expected? Seems alittle odd to me to have a website and all like he does and offering domestic shipping, never seen that before. Maybe someone has dealt with him.

Thank you for your help brothers

Are you aware that he has been sourcing for something like 20yrs? When I first registered and logged on to elitefitness back in 1999 he was already a registered member. I wouldn't have any issue ordering from him, my situation is such that I am plugged in elsewhere and I don't have a need to order from him or any other int or hg gear source.
The one time I did order from him was back in 2006. He was sourcing in the private/vip source forum on the now defunct anabolicmuscle.co*. I was intrigued by the big jug of EQ dosed at a dose I had never used before; 200mg/ml. Its the same Peso Pesado brand he still offers today. Before his EQ I had only known EQ at 50mg/ml.
Nowadays if I'm going to run EQ I prefer to purchase as high a concentration per mg as I can find. An old AB source XXXX offered it @500mg/ml.
Back to Aristimuquoh...I took delivery after 3 or 4 weeks if I'm not mistaken? Came from South America. One of the things I always like about him and its what I like about the guy I've been with the last few years(who was a source here at ab but isn't currently). He's one of us. He's actually MORE than me as far as living the lifestyle. He competed on stage at a high level.
For whatever reason that lends to his credibility in my eyes. He's not a XXXX who is only about our money and has only ever TAKEN from the Community.XXXX has never EVER given back. Whether through answering the questions of a noob or any other form of selflessness.
XXXX is all about the angles and what he can get from folks. Arimist has been part of the Community since its inception and helped make the Community what it is today.

Taken from MesoRX

link http://BigPharma said:
I have been hanging in to these guys. I liked the human grade products but still dont know that supposed pharma tren- or that ****in safe mail address. But I would like to hear feedback too.

I remember aristimuqoh posting on getbig a few months back. I haven't been over there lately, though

Varms

I know that I am a little late to this game, but would like to offer my thoughts on Aristimuqoh. All in all, Aristimuqoh is a solid source and his packaging is top-notch. A little over-priced but it's legit gear (Lab-Maxed). I hope this helps.

I wanted to explain why some people think I have some stuff over priced, I don't carry ugl products only, I have many pharma grade too and they are pricey, those are real price for real stuff, however I have those products at the best pricing out there.. Also the time around delivery has improved a lot.... We have in our 22 anniversary this month...

Last edited:
Reaction score
INDUFAR LABS. is not UGL

lab_indufar-1200x0.png
Laboratorios Indufar is a legitimate pharmaceutical company based in Paraguay (South America)
indufarlab1.jpg
Now you have access to their products. The products that interest us from them
TESTOSTERONA 250mg/Ml (Aka Sustanon) By INDUFAR Labs.

Every amp contains
Testosterone Propionate Ph Eur 30mg,
Testosterone Phenylpropionate BP 60mg,
Testosterone Iscaproate BP.60mg,
Testosterone Decanoate BP 100mg
IMG-20210406-WA0004.jpg
NANDROLONA 200MG/ML by Indufar

DECANOATO DE NADROLONA
vial 5 ml (200 MG/ML)
IMG_20200130_201102661-scaled-e1580466541664-1200x0.jpg
Stanozolol 50mg in 1ml amp 50mg/ml

Last edited:
Reaction score
Legitimate hgh

Genotropin 12mg (36 IU's) Pfizer (original)
There are replicas from china so how I can identify the original? all hgh replicas or counterfeits from china has the same characteristic, the powder is too compact, original Genotropin never comes that way ... as you can see in the video ...

ORDER NOW

Humatrope Lilly 72 IU's

The cartridges of somatropin contain 24 mg (72 IU) of somatropin. mannitol 72 mg; glycine 24 mg; dibasic sodium phosphate 5.43 mg. (Cartridge Only)
ORDER NOW

Saizen? [Somatropin (RDNA Origin) For Injection] 24 I.U.S
Click here for video
Saizen? [somatropin (rDNA origin) for injection] vial of 8mg (24 IU) and bac water cartridge per kit
ORDER NOW

Reaction score
Testosteron Depo (Test Enanthate) Galenika
Human Pharma Grade Testosterone Enanthate

If you want the best for your body then this is for you...

ORDER NOW

Reaction score
We have available the complete line of LANDERLAND Products
Landerland has top-notch products made in legitimate labs in South America under all the quality standards, approved by the best bodybuilders and fitness athletes from many countries.

Reaction score

@rubiel_mosquera Made in Colombia (South America) with LANDERLAND, INDUFAR, Spectrum Pharma.....the best of the best.

Reaction score
We are doing our best since 1999 just google and verify with some vets... always under the same name, that is we are the only old school source out there...

Sicwun88

Reaction score
AReYzbLzZjZ9VRggrKABl0V4drmMFXNLWFAjuoFfYK2dbDdHj4iC1CPHXfCNeOuOinOjFJ_Ea4_QMbbc6EVcxqzd21aPhEeV0d1mTOsJSJyomHa38nYCA61VlC14pMUEO4WYCLIaiClD=s0-d-e1-ft
[h=2]The Best & Legitimate HGH in Stock!!![/h]Hi Bro,
I just want to let you know that you have access to the best and legitimate HGH, don't get fooled with a lot of counterfeits out there and replica. Check out
CAUTION! BE CAREFUL IN ORDER TO AVOID COUNTERFEITS!

mF9myiZwJN8aS5zezoL5s3enG2-r8DHQFYXuzvFGgq9RuIEAvkwQZVgd_mY5-o8kF3EbPtiLQiMARg5Dnms3BAmtDVQcWETfJuIkiuuAG1PF2khjsUAK=s0-d-e1-ft
[h=2]Legitimate HGH in Stock""[/h]
GENOTROPIN® Pfizer (somatropin [rDNA origin] for injection) 36 IU’s per cartridge. US$ 179 per . Order Now
Humatrope 72 IU 24 MG (hGH Somatotropin) by Lilly
The cartridges of somatropin contain 24 mg (72 IU) of somatropin. mannitol 72 mg; glycine 24 mg; dibasic sodium phosphate 5.43 mg. US$ 365. Order Now

Saizen® [somatropin (rDNA origin) for injection] vial of 8mg (24 IU) and bac water cartridge per kit. US$ 139
Order Now

Zptropin 60 IU (Somatropin [RDNA Origin] For Injection)

US$ 169 Order Now

Somatropin 191aa Canada Peptides 50 IU (Somatropin [RDNA Origin] For Injection) US$ 165

Order Now

[h=2] REMEMBER
HdfomSbJHgEJSZU_zxkI2bFCu_DX6rPXVCskwp5w_53g2UaNjvZxR4RL-BhINO8_Q4mHuEPBWvfT3I0YAQv1oz4U1-L8x1TdXP1AQvEet3si_Dxuv0Q=s0-d-e1-ft
[/h]
mF9myiZwJN8aS5zezoL5s3enG2-r8DHQFYXuzvFGgq9RuIEAvkwQZVgd_mY5-o8kF3EbPtiLQiMARg5Dnms3BAmtDVQcWETfJuIkiuuAG1PF2khjsUAK=s0-d-e1-ft
I like the pictures,
Like food, it's never the same as the commercial??

Reaction score
ezgif.com-gif-maker-5.gif

Spectrum Combo Offer!​
All the products that I offer I have already tested them on myself in addition to having passed a laboratory test, so I can offer you Spectrum with my eyes closed, excellent quality at the best price.​

FearThaGear

Reaction score
I have a rule that I go by. If I can't pronounce the name of a company, I don't use them.

That's rule number one.

Rule number two is that if someone has to advertise their PEDS, it's probably not worth much.

Reminds me of that one guy that brags on himself because no one else does.

Reaction score
I have a rule that I go by. If I can't pronounce the name of a company, I don't use them.

That's rule number one.

Rule number two is that if someone has to advertise their PEDS, it's probably not worth much.

Reminds me of that one guy that brags on himself because no one else does.
everyone is free to have their rules... Congrats

Reaction score
11_garanteed.png
We are able to guarantee a fast and safe delivery and we do not skimp the cost of that but at this moment we are going to give you that as a gift, express and safest shipping for free only for few days, don't miss it.

New Threads