Second Chance

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you could go back and start over from the very beginning with gear, cycles, etc....would you do anything different? What do you think are some of the biggest mistakes you made using drugs? Maybe you wouldn't do anything different-if not, say so and why. Sometimes I can learn from others' mistakes, but then sometimes I have to do the same dumb shit to learn! What about you?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2 things.. I would have realized my diet and training sucked and was not nearly intense enough and would have waited; and,

I would not have purchased biogen!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would have not let life interfere with my goals. I have had a constant battle of getting big and lean to getting small and fat and back and forth between them based on how my life is going. Its brutal.

Oh yeah and I wouldn't have joined olm.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would not have done an oral only cycle. I wish that I had known more about the importance of diet/protein intake.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would do-over most of my early AAS usage and hold off for a long time... too may cycles too early on and with not enough precaution or protection for myself. Only good part is I now have some experience with what NOT to do and can share that with others

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya on my first cycle i was so horney I slept with a 2nd cousin. I realistically should've stopped at the first one. Lol

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What was his name Herm? LOL

Good thread Shane. I was lucky enough to fall in to Ology and SI straight on with my TRT. You guys kept me going straight and taught me a lot.

Only mistake I regret was getting with Uncle fucker. Course, a typical newbie mistake and now I found the promised land.

Z

Zeek

If you could go back and start over from the very beginning with gear, cycles, etc....would you do anything different? What do you think are some of the biggest mistakes you made using drugs? Maybe you wouldn't do anything different-if not, say so and why. Sometimes I can learn from others' mistakes, but then sometimes I have to do the same dumb shit to learn! What about you?

I would wait 5 years longet and get closer to my genetic max before starting roids, I started way too young! I would also have tried to start using hgh 5 years sooner than I did!

2 things.. I would have realized my diet and training sucked and was not nearly intense enough and would have waited; and,

I would not have purchased biogen!

mmmm Kigtropins, Biogen is there anything else I should know because I keep telling ppl you are my main man!! you are often judged by the company you keep ;)

I would not have done an oral only cycle. I wish that I had known more about the importance of diet/protein intake.

Where is DADAWG at!!! just the search term oral only cycle will bring him out most days!

Ya on my first cycle i was so horney I slept with a 2nd cousin. I realistically should've stopped at the first one. Lol

Always some very strange happenings with you man!!!

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What was his name Herm? LOL

Good thread Shane. I was lucky enough to fall in to Ology and SI straight on with my TRT. You guys kept me going straight and taught me a lot.

Only mistake I regret was getting with Uncle fucker. Course, a typical newbie mistake and now I found the promised land.

You mean no 1000 tabs of dbol? Fucker.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would do-over most of my early AAS usage and hold off for a long time... too may cycles too early on and with not enough precaution or protection for myself. Only good part is I now have some experience with what NOT to do and can share that with others

Great way to look at it. Some of the dumbest things I have ever done in life (and boy have I done some dumb shit) can sometimes become the greatest possession I have if I can use it to help somebody else.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I went from a 7 year cocaine addiction to a massive heart attack to aas. I don't think I need to say what ALL I would change if I could go back.

Why are we so stupid when were young???

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My almost 2 year long dbol cycle. Took me one 25 mg tab every workout day fot the entire time...

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My almost 2 year long dbol cycle. Took me one 25 mg tab every workout day fot the entire time...

Lulu! Holy Shit! How did you work your way out of that one?

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I went from a 7 year cocaine addiction to a massive heart attack to aas. I don't think I need to say what ALL I would change if I could go back.

Being dumb is a requirement for being young.

H 3 L L S M A N

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't believe I will have much regrets I have done all the research I need to do, following a 3J diet plan. Only regret I have is ordering from a source that did not come through.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would say hands down diet. My training was always very intense and I made great gains without gear but my diet sucked donkey dick

lol @ lulu

and I share similar experiences with cokezero...only I still partake like a fuckin idiot even after what happened and all I know about the shit

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would wait 5 years longet and get closer to my genetic max before starting roids, I started way too young! I would also have tried to start using hgh 5 years sooner than I did!

mmmm Kigtropins, Biogen is there anything else I should know because I keep telling ppl you are my main man!! you are often judged by the company you keep ;)

Where is DADAWG at!!! just the search term oral only cycle will bring him out most days!

Always some very strange happenings with you man!!!

Yeah it ain't lookin good. First purchase of gear was bunk test e and underdosed dbol. First GH purchase was bunk GH. I keep some good company these days though ;)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

How old when you had the heart attack?

Moppy1

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, you guys are a trip! Interesting shit. We have all had bad behavior, especially in our youth. I waited till my mid 30s to start, after I had both my kids, and I was at my genetic max. Best bench before AAS at age 35 was 315 lbs (best with AAS 395 lbs). So I did all that right. However, I hid all my AAS from my wife, and she eventually caught me with a WAR-CHEST of product, all personal use. She went ape-shit and flushed or crushed it all, then made me quite cold turkey. After 1 year went on TRT, which I am still on, but am now adding a few products for a final push in my mid 40s. SO, I would have hid my shit BETTER!!!!!

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt have bridged my beastdrol cycle to an anavar only cycle...im dumb

New Threads