Mk677 vs HGH

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
what doses are causing you to get a gh gut?

It’s a combination of an abundance of HGH
insulin
high caloric intake and carb loading.
It doesn’t take long to become a noticeable effect, or long term abuse. It was my very first cycle of mk @50mg a day.

it is reversible. I’ve experienced it myself, with high levels of ibutamoren, without excessive carbs and normal ranges of calories which have been kept the same even before my use of mk.
which is why I say, I avoid exogenous HGH. It’s a lot more powerful concerning side effects.
but as you say, everyone is different. But I’m one of “those lots of ppl”.

Reaction score
what doses are causing you to get a gh gut?

it was my first cycle @50mg a day.
split into 2 doses, morning while fasted, pre workout, and once before bed.

any advice to combat this?

GymGod

Reaction score
It’s a combination of an abundance of HGH
insulin
high caloric intake and carb loading.
It doesn’t take long to become a noticeable effect, or long term abuse. It was my very first cycle of mk @50mg a day.

it is reversible. I’ve experienced it myself, with high levels of ibutamoren, without excessive carbs and normal ranges of calories which have been kept the same even before my use of mk.
which is why I say, I avoid exogenous HGH. It’s a lot more powerful concerning side effects.
but as you say, everyone is different. But I’m one of “those lots of ppl”.
So your saying you got the same GH gut side effect on MK677?

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s anything to do with gh, I believe it’s more down to over eating and insulin. Could be wrong though
I agree it being caused in part by the copious quantities of food being consumed, but GHJ and Slin also have a factor at play. Not so much GH itself, but elevated IGF coupled with Insulin and lots of food makes for a very anabolic environment for growth. The gut grows cause there's so many IGF receptors through the intestines and they're constantly working to process all the food, the end result is growth in the gut. It can definitely be minimized but you'd never be able to maximize your growth potential and minimize the risk of developing an enlarged gut simultaneously..

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive been on MK for almost a year now. I also cycle other things too. I can't say which in preference of gh vs mk. But I like it. I don't think I could afford gh honestly because I would want to run it for 8months.
Mk in bulk is fairly cheap comparatively. And I believe its a lot safer.
Ive gained a LOT this year. More than I ever have in a years time before. So I can vouch that it significantly helps I just don't know how much.
Ive been on since November and I'm running it continuously for the next 4 months too. I'll keep posting about it.
Gh gives a lot of ppl "GH gut" its swelling in the upper abdominal area. Im much on cutting and going aesthetic. So another reason I stick to the secretagouge.
You'll also need to keep track of your other levels with GH, frequent bloods I've read. To do this safely.
Good luck my friend.

honestly a good ch-y-na gh is not that expensive, sh it, stop dipping, drinmin beer and a few other things and set aside that cash and u can afford a 100 iu kit per month...(telling this to myself as well)

Reaction score
honestly a good ch-y-na gh is not that expensive, sh it, stop dipping, drinmin beer and a few other things and set aside that cash and u can afford a 100 iu kit per month...(telling this to myself as well)
the problem in my case (assuming you’re speaking to me as well) isn’t simply the cash. It’s the purchase. I don’t make orders unless my wife is on board with me. Speaking of “affording” it right now, is a lot of factors outside of funds.
That’s the rule of our house. Likewise, she doesn’t make purchases without my blessing.
I’m doing well with mk677. I’ve gotten amazing results that are undeniably unattainable without the aid of it in my cycles, this year.
if and when this stops working so well, I’ll begin the process of convincing her to condone this purchase.
but as it sits, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”.

GymGod

Reaction score
Amen! Lol and it’s actually not that far off from MK677 for good generics

GymGod

Reaction score
the problem in my case (assuming you’re speaking to me as well) isn’t simply the cash. It’s the purchase. I don’t make orders unless my wife is on board with me. Speaking of “affording” it right now, is a lot of factors outside of funds.
That’s the rule of our house. Likewise, she doesn’t make purchases without my blessing.
I’m doing well with mk677. I’ve gotten amazing results that are undeniably unattainable without the aid of it in my cycles, this year.
if and when this stops working so well, I’ll begin the process of convincing her to condone this purchase.
but as it sits, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”.
True true...and every penny counts that’s for sure especially with kids too

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
it was my first cycle @50mg a day.
split into 2 doses, morning while fasted, pre workout, and once before bed.

any advice to combat this?

im guessing the gut you are experiencing is due to shit blood glucose levels causing bloating and water retention.

GymGod

Reaction score
im guessing the gut you are experiencing is due to shit blood glucose levels causing bloating and water retention.

must be cuz I’ve never heard the same gut issue with Mk677 ��....

Reaction score
It subsided when I cut the dose in half.
I didn’t change my diet whatsoever, pre cycle to on cycle.
I've always been a pretty clean eater. I can attest it was the effect of more HGH.
Things didn’t return completely to normal, at first. Bloating isn’t anywhere near as bad now that I’ve leveled off and gotten use to the dose I’ve been consistent with (25mg split into morning and evening)
but while running 50mg it was insane. Uncomfortable.

Reaction score
I’ll get a testing kit soon and monitor that more closely. Good idea, thanks.
I never had any symptoms of high blood glucose levels. Nor do I have a diet that fits the criteria for that opportunity. But, as we all say, blood tells all. I’ll find out.

Last edited:

GymGod

Reaction score
I’ll get a testing kit soon and monitor that more closely. Good idea, thanks.
I never had any symptoms of high blood glucose levels. Nor do I have a diet that fits the criteria for that opportunity. But, as we all say, blood tells all. I’ll find out.
That’s pretty interesting you’ve had no symptoms and your diets fine and yet there still might be shit levels...kinda doesn’t make sense especially being in this game for a while you end up being really close getting to know your body so much so we can dial it in by heart

Reaction score
It’s a possibility, but I doubt it. my doc agrees with me and the research I’ve analyzed to bring the conclusion that it’s a massive uptick even in an abuse sort of sense.
Abuse of HGH can cause palumboism. More so in use of exogenous HGH.
That’s the takeaway from my research and there’s plenty of anecdotal evidence to back that up.

Reaction score
Berberine should be taken when on mk-677 or hgh to keep blood glucose levels stable/lower. It's a good supp to take year round actually. Thanks.

GymGod

Reaction score
It’s a possibility, but I doubt it. my doc agrees with me and the research I’ve analyzed to bring the conclusion that it’s a massive uptick even in an abuse sort of sense.
Abuse of HGH can cause palumboism. More so in use of exogenous HGH.
That’s the takeaway from my research and there’s plenty of anecdotal evidence to back that up.
Ya I can’t find anything on it but it does say from abuse and insulin levels and could be reversed if u stop taking it

lfod14

Reaction score
There is no "vs", MK, Ipam, CJC, none of them are HGH, none of them give you the results HGH gives you. Only use for any of the HGH workarounds is MK when you don't have the appetite to eat enough. It's great at that!

Reaction score
Yes Sir. With a good China it is no problem to run at least a kit a month. A lot of good products out there. I got some kits for a good guy I know thru one of my long time friends and he reached out and told me that the gh was some of the best he ever had and he has been at this for 30yrs. If I told you what I paid for it you wouldn’t it’s almost to good to be true. But hey we all have great sources. Anyway I am getting a pedicure with my wife right now and it is gonna cost me with tip almost what a kit cost...hmm gh or pedicure. With this chick massaging my calf’s right now I think I will skip the gh. Hahahahah lmao.