Mk677 vs HGH

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
if your getting a pedicure your need more test not hgh

Yes Sir. With a good China it is no problem to run at least a kit a month. A lot of good products out there. I got some kits for a good guy I know thru one of my long time friends and he reached out and told me that the gh was some of the best he ever had and he has been at this for 30yrs. If I told you what I paid for it you wouldn’t it’s almost to good to be true. But hey we all have great sources. Anyway I am getting a pedicure with my wife right now and it is gonna cost me with tip almost what a kit cost...hmm gh or pedicure. With this chick massaging my calf’s right now I think I will skip the gh. Hahahahah lmao.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes Sir. With a good China it is no problem to run at least a kit a month. A lot of good products out there. I got some kits for a good guy I know thru one of my long time friends and he reached out and told me that the gh was some of the best he ever had and he has been at this for 30yrs. If I told you what I paid for it you wouldn’t it’s almost to good to be true. But hey we all have great sources. Anyway I am getting a pedicure with my wife right now and it is gonna cost me with tip almost what a kit cost...hmm gh or pedicure. With this chick massaging my calf’s right now I think I will skip the gh. Hahahahah lmao.

Tell us all and show us some blood work for the gh!!! Ive heard a few sigma places carry the good ch-y-na generics i just dont ever order int...

Reaction score
There is no "vs", MK, Ipam, CJC, none of them are HGH, none of them give you the results HGH gives you. Only use for any of the HGH workarounds is MK when you don't have the appetite to eat enough. It's great at that!
This isn’t true. Research data shows many users experienced up to 80% increase above normal ranges in HGH production. That’s a hell of a jump.

Not from increase dosages. There isn’t much difference between baseline hike and high dose hike in gh. BUT it increase significantly; IGF1 production.

Granted, some users (there’s always outliers with any product) only see around a 40-50% hike. So theoretically, mk677 will only take you so far. (For example up to 80% above normal production) whereas exogenous HGH @ 4ius a day takes most users to 90% above their normal production.
while at the same time, exogenous hgh can do a lot more damage to someone who’s not being monitored by an MD or getting frequent bloods. Like prostrate growth, the growing of existing cancer cells, insulin resistance, things like that. Is a huge risk factor debating with yourself between the two. I’ve had this debate with myself for months.
im in this for the long haul. So I wanted to know what cycling it for 6mos with constant usage the remaining 6 months. Vs using HGH injections for a year cycling on and off equaling 5 months on 1 off 5 on again.
One is significantly safer but both yield extremely Similar results.
One is significantly cheaper and the other is almost sure to work for everyone.

mk677 doesn’t cause growth in breast tissue, which can be a problem for exogenous HGH users.
No matter what mg/UI you inject of HGH, your body uses it up within an hour or less
whereas mk677 spikes your natural production even at its normal times of release, like bedtime for example. Because the half life is well within range to be dosed once daily.
A lot of HGH users inject two times a day. A lot of advanced users- 3x a day.

The list goes on, the point is, hell yes this is a debate and a smart one to have based on your risk factors, existing health profile, goals, and especially your capabilities to be advised by a doctor or at the very least, frequented blood tests.
one can cost you upwards of $300 a month, adding bac water, slin pins, and bloods
the other can cost you around $600 a year.
you do the math.

New Threads