Stefi Cohen AAS use

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
This thread reminds me when I was maybe in 9th grade and an upper classmate had a crush on me in one of my electives

She was very chunky....as was I around that time 😆
Anyway her friend told me she was into me and I said I wasn't into her so she continued to ask if I found her attractive and said she wasn't my type

These bxtchs tried to bully me the entire school year when they saw me 😆 🤣 😂

Worst part is I didn't even pay them any attention because I was always trynna flirt with the Spanish girls so this angered them even more lol

So they found my locker and carved in "I hate you" with what looked like either some keys, a knife, or something sharp

So in retaliation I moved my shxt from my locker and started sharing one with 2spanish girls lol they just watched in anger as I smiled with my cute lil fat self

Eventually she forgot about me once somebody started dating her

So um yea....never tell a girl you don't like her or find her attractive
It'll all just go down hill from there lol

Please carry on....

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This thread reminds me when I was maybe in 9th grade and an upper classmate had a crush on me in one of my electives

She was very chunky....as was I around that time 
Anyway her friend told me she was into me and I said I wasn't into her so she continued to ask if I found her attractive and said she wasn't my type

These bxtchs tried to bully me the entire school year when they saw me  藍 

Worst part is I didn't even pay them any attention because I was always trynna flirt with the Spanish girls so this angered them even more lol

So they found my locker and carved in "I hate you" with what looked like either some keys, a knife, or something sharp

So in retaliation I moved my shxt from my locker and started sharing one with 2spanish girls lol they just watched in anger as I smiled with my cute lil fat self

Eventually she forgot about me once somebody started dating her

So um yea....never tell a girl you don't like her or find her attractive
It'll all just go down hill from there lol

Please carry on....
eastside ghosts?

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows I lead the board in profile views ..Everyone wants to see the abs

I still vividly remember my first time... Thinking I'll see a damn hottie once I click on the full pic...

Well... Safe to say there was one very unsatisfied woman that day because there was nothing else to see!!!

So from then on I decided you have nothing else but the abs going for you. ;)

:32 (20):

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I still vividly remember my first time... Thinking I'll see a damn hottie once I click on the full pic...

Well... Safe to say there was one very unsatisfied woman that day because there was nothing else to see!!!

So from then on I decided you have nothing else but the abs going for you. ;)

:32 (20):
we don’t want to make the rest of the guys look and feel to bad .I have amazing toes and elbows

Last edited:

ftf

Reaction score
This whole thread is fxxxing awesome!
I like assholes. Can you both send me some pics?
Hilarious! Yeah, whoever said shenanigans hit the nail on the head.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well that's just weird mate.
Wrists is the best you're gonna get, take or leave it.
I love to be called mate.. It makes my stomach muscles go all haywire

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
I love to be called mate.. It makes my stomach muscles go all haywire

Mate Bundy has a nice ring to it and you're welcome for all the extra ab work Ive given you.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Just dropping by, as a long standing member with a unique status (bow down to me you pathetic peasants), with a short public service announcement:

- Being elite means jackshit. I, and other members with a working set of balls, are just as likely to call you out for being a moron as we are the greens.

- Having years of service on the board also means jackshit. I, and other members with a working set of balls, are just as likely to call you out for being a moron as we are new greens.

- Having a lot of profile views means people have taken an interest in you. That could be a good thing, or a bad thing. I won't comment on individual cases.

- I respect those who are fine going back & forth constantly with asshats. For those who can't stomach it, like me, the ignore list is an option. I highly recommend it.

Important point to new members skimming this thread: treat others like you'd like to be treated. You don't need to bow down to reds, oranges, greys, or any other mother****er who claims to be better than you based on some meaningless forum status. Assume they're equal to you, and let the quality of their posts determine whether they're actually higher/lower than that.

I noticed you didn’t mention mods.

Just so there’s no confusion:

Pillar promoted me one night after most of a bottle of Patron. The next day he threw a fit (unrelated issue), left the board and never came back to undo his practical joke. I’ve been faking it ever since.

Bottom line: Pillar drunk promoted me and not you, and that makes me an infallible authority who is right every time, 51% of the time.

Bow down.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
go back to post 12 & 13

12 is me saying what do you have to show

13 shows that he clearly has read that post

& im fulla shit ?

I will say I have personally noticed over the last two weeks many of your posts have have been offensive and sometimes aggressive. You should reel this in or take a break. My job is to run a forum in a way the members are encouraged to post. Your responses are not conducive to this.

Talking about the size of a clit in a post made by a female is disrespectful. Use your head before you respond to a post. I’m going to cleanup this post and you will be blocked from posting in it further.

Reaction score
Yea you hear that! 51% of the time, he’s right EVERY time! Recognize!

FYI that’s such bs. I have religiously read your posts and I’ve yet to see misinformation. Just saying.

Reaction score
I'd guess she uses stuff like Anavar and Ostarine. Maybe Primbobolan.

You can't forget she obviously has great genetics, and that women don't need much but 5-10mg Anavar to make tremendous gains.

New Threads