Intro.....duction.

Reaction score
you are not allowed to source anything that is illegal in your country to purchase. Research Chem’s including peptides and SARMS, are not illegal in our country for research purposes.

My apologies, sorry about that.

ftf

Reaction score
Thanks dog. I like this forum. People here are pretty friendly. Other forums I've been on are full of trolls.

Reaction score
Dude I’m not rebuking you. You’re good my friend. I’m glad you’re here btw! I don’t think we’ve met, formally! I hope you stick around.

I’m sticking around myself because I have a long journey ahead of me. So far, the plethora of information has been incredibly valuable to me. I have been sticking with my diet. My Whoop tracker shows me burning 3500 calories and I’m eating about 3800. I am starting to notice some changes. Love handles are a bitch.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’m sticking around myself because I have a long journey ahead of me. So far, the plethora of information has been incredibly valuable to me. I have been sticking with my diet. My Whoop tracker shows me burning 3500 calories and I’m eating about 3800. I am starting to notice some changes. Love handles are a bitch.

bruh. You ain’t telling me nothing. I made the mistake of heavy abs and when I bulk, it protrudes. I hate it.
yes. There’s insurmountable information on here in real people without pushing an agenda or bias. This is immeasurably valuable in our world today.
Plus, so many folks throw around ‘ata boys’ when I reach my goals. And likewise to others. This place is amazing.

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
bruh. You ain’t telling me nothing. I made the mistake of heavy abs and when I bulk, it protrudes. I hate it.
yes. There’s insurmountable information on here in real people without pushing an agenda or bias. This is immeasurably valuable in our world today.
Plus, so many folks throw around ‘ata boys’ when I reach my goals. And likewise to others. This place is amazing.
Heavy abs?

ftf

Reaction score
You all motivated me to join a gym. I am going every day on my way to work. First time inside a free world gym and the place is awesome. Free weights everywhere. Multiple rooms with every kind of equipment. They even have a vertical climbing wall that moves like a treadmill. I don't see me using that, but it's nice that it's there. I'm more comfortable with free weights and body weight, but it's nice to have options.

ftf

Reaction score
Time to fix this intro.

Hello UG! I'm 41 and been back in the gym for five weeks now. Hitting the weights hard. May be too hard as all my old injuries are resurfacing the more I lift. It feels good to be making the changes I want to see in myself.

Goals. Lose fat. Build muscle. As far as numbers go I would like to be able to get my three sets of 10 with 225 on the bench and on squats, my weakest exercise.

I know my original intro post sucks. I have been logged in here every day since then and feel like I am getting to know all of you through your posts and the chat box. I want to be a part of this community.

Thanks for reading.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Time to fix this intro.

Hello UG! I'm 41 and been back in the gym for five weeks now. Hitting the weights hard. May be too hard as all my old injuries are resurfacing the more I lift. It feels good to be making the changes I want to see in myself.

Goals. Lose fat. Build muscle. As far as numbers go I would like to be able to get my three sets of 10 with 225 on the bench and on squats, my weakest exercise.

I know my original intro post sucks. I have been logged in here every day since then and feel like I am getting to know all of you through your posts and the chat box. I want to be a part of this community.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome . You second impression comes off a little welcoming and encouraging to others who also want to be part of us. Welcome to SI/UGBB!

Reactions: ftf

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Time to fix this intro.

Thanks for reading.

I'm glad you hit me up with a pm. You've got my contacts now. Who knew we had a checkered past in common?!?! We're better men because of it! Gotta try and put a positive spin on the nightmare that the Feds really are.

New Threads