Is there a way gear can go bad?

Reaction score
Found some gear that has been tucked away for a bit and wondering if there is a chance it may have gone bad just sitting there? Thank you in advance for any suggestions, tips, information or smart ass comments that make me chuckle.

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
From what I understand gear is good for years. If it’s in a cool dri dark place. Check that the oil is clear. No clouds or crystals. If not clear, may have to reheat for a little bit. Hope this helps.:32 (1):

Ped X

Reaction score
I've heard oil can go rancid after 3 years or so.
I have used vials of gear older than that though. Stored in dark at room temp that I brewed myself so I know how old it actually was and exactly what was in it. For how cheap gear is if you are unsure I'd suggest tossing it and getting some fresh stuff.

Reaction score
I was under the assumption that it may loose some potency. If it was me I would heat it up if you were going to use it. Then again there is always a chance that it is bad. I don’t think I would be willing to take a chance on a infection just for 2,3 or 4 bottles. It’s your call and this is just my opinion. ��

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Could just buy new stuff. It's cheap enough, then no worries.

New Threads