Alrighty then

Reaction score
Been a member for a while now, but rarely get on. Trying to be more active on here but I guess that takes my participation rather than lurking every so often. I'm not a very social person I just keep to myself so I don't have a whole lot to say. I've been lifting fairly consistently about two years. 5'9" 27 years old 185 lbs 20%bf and dropping. I've been taking 30 mg ed of Var one month on one week off combined with 150mg TRT weekly. My physique is coming along great. I'm getting the teardrop, horseshoe, lats, traps. Getting vascular. Nothing spectacular but definitely getting there. I spent like 8 months just doing barbell lifts to get strong and now have been doing more bodybuilding than power lifting.
Goals:
10% body fat
Confident af naked
Keep a consistent log
Stay involved here

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome, im here daily.... but don't always post. Nothing wrong with it. Time doesn't always permit unfortunately.

Last edited:

Ped X

Reaction score
Welcome.
Sounds like you are making good progress towards your goals. Var is a great place to start as well. It's nice to see some one easing into things. I think you are off to a great start.

lfod14

Reaction score
Welcome man, seems your moving along as planned! You'll get a lot out of this place.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG! Sounds like good progress!

New Threads