Anyone else here received the vaccine

Reaction score
The Moderna vaccine is probably safer than the Pfizer vaccine.

Four cases of Bell’s palsy have been reported in participants who received the Pfizer vaccine.

It's funny that you never mentioned it was "old news" or disproven in your original comments.

The purpose of me posting that video was to show that my source was old news. Not factually inaccurate, just outdated. .....

Don't get panties in a twist...

Don't post bullshit to scare people away from vaccines, and my panties will be just fine.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was supposed to get the phizer vaccine on Feb 12th. Unfortunately tested postive for covid on February 11th.
Fortunately I got the anti bodies now and am in no rush

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
how long do the antibodies stay with you and would it help protect against any new or mutated strains?

QUOTE=Yaya;664249]I was supposed to get the phizer vaccine on Feb 12th. Unfortunately tested postive for covid on February 11th.
Fortunately I got the anti bodies now and am in no rush[/QUOTE]

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There’s no such thing as miss information everything is information..You can listen or not miss information is a liberal left wing bullshit term to stop free speech and free thought

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how long do the antibodies stay with you and would it help protect against any new or mutated strains?

QUOTE=Yaya;664249]I was supposed to get the phizer vaccine on Feb 12th. Unfortunately tested postive for covid on February 11th.
Fortunately I got the anti bodies now and am in no rush
[/QUOTE]

The lady from CDC and my wife's doctor said definitely good for up to 6 months and should be fine against new varients. I still say "who the fuk really knows"

Reaction score

They don't really know the answer to this right now because there hasn't been enough studies. Here's one that shows good immune response at 6-8 mos though (https://science.sciencemag.org/content/371/6529/eabf4063).

As far as mutated strains go, both Pfizer and Moderna are working on a "booster" shot for their vaccine that covers the S African strain. Both companies have hypothesized that their vaccines will create a longer lasting immune response than an infection, BUT it is important to note that there is no proof of that as far as I know right now.

Reaction score
One of my sisters has had Covid-19 twice now. She's 51 and in good health.
The first time was mid-October 2020, she and my brother-in-law both had it.
The second time was late January 2021, she got it, brother-in-law didn't.
The first time she said it was like a bad cold, the second time was more like the flu.

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
They don't really know the answer to this right now because there hasn't been enough studies. Here's one that shows good immune response at 6-8 mos though (https://science.sciencemag.org/content/371/6529/eabf4063).

As far as mutated strains go, both Pfizer and Moderna are working on a "booster" shot for their vaccine that covers the S African strain. Both companies have hypothesized that their vaccines will create a longer lasting immune response than an infection, BUT it is important to note that there is no proof of that as far as I know right now.
Its just me, but Im not comfortable getting a vaccine twice a year for a unspecified amount of time. It could 5 years, hell maybe even a few decades until its over.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll wait until it's mandatory, I'd like to see if there is any real fall out. Haven't had a regular flu shot for over 30 years. Besides I'm "O" positive so I'm invincible!!!

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
It's funny that you never mentioned it was "old news" or disproven in your original comments.

That's because I did not know it then.

Don't post bullshit to scare people away from vaccines, and my panties will be just fine.

I just won't post anything so I don't have to deal with bullshit like this.

Reaction score
I just won't post anything so I don't have to deal with bullshit like this.

I'm sorry dude.

I'm on a bit of a crusade with this shit because it's a life or death situation for a lot of people, and people getting innacurate information is causing their death.

I know not everybody cares as much. That's ok. If I'm a pain in the ass about this topic, I'll accept that label.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
I'm sorry too.

I am trying to be respectful of your views and other people's views on vaccines.

That is why I have not posted any more links or information that is anti-vaccine.

Even posted a CNN link which is the total opposite of who I am and what I am about.

But herd immunity by April sounds really good to me, hope it happens.

Peace.

Reaction score
Cohiba is a shill for Big Pharma!!! :32 (20):

Apparently this is where I find myself these days. Please note that I'm not all pro-pharma about a lot of other topics though. I don't want to derail, but I have some major beefs with big pharma on other topics.

I just want life to get back to normal. This particular part of pharmaceuticals I do endorse. They work. I want life to get back to normal asap, and I want the people I care about to make it.

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Apparently this is where I find myself these days. Please note that I'm not all pro-pharma about a lot of other topics though. I don't want to derail, but I have some major beefs with big pharma on other topics.

I just want life to get back to normal. This particular part of pharmaceuticals I do endorse. They work. I want life to get back to normal asap, and I want the people I care about to make it.

BOOOOO! BOOO! Clinton sellout, show me your birth certificate!!! :32 (15):

Snachito

Elite
Reaction score
I just need to set up an appointment to get the VAC, but even though it's optional at work they are really pushing it. I'm still on the fence about it but wifey is also pushing me!! That peer pressure!!

Reaction score
I'm not getting it. I have increased my cigar smoking to no less than two a day to ward off covid. I recommend smoking more cohibas to prevent getting it. A friend of mine at the lounge is doing that and so far so good.

Slic.

Reactions: Jin

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not getting it. I have increased my cigar smoking to no less than two a day to ward off covid. I recommend smoking more cohibas to prevent getting it. A friend of mine at the lounge is doing that and so far so good.

Slic.
Probably why I never got it even when licking my fingers after using the atm

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I just need to set up an appointment to get the VAC, but even though it's optional at work they are really pushing it. I'm still on the fence about it but wifey is also pushing me!! That peer pressure!!

don't get it

New Threads