Anyone else here received the vaccine

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I took the J&J vaccine on Tuesday. Yesterday, I woke up with a chill and a slight headache. The headache grew worse as the day progressed, then went away with some Excedrine Tension Headache relief. After that, I experienced some fatigue, went to sleep at 9 something PM, woke up at 7 AM feeling great. Yeah, I did oversleep a little, but if that is the worst the vaccine does to me, I'm all for it.

It was recommended that I take the vaccine by my doctor due to the fact that I am still experiencing symptoms from having an actual COVID-19 infection back in November 2020. At this point, I'm willing to try anything to not suffer from random headaches, breathing issues, nausea, and fatigue. I also had an issue with my body regulating its own temperature where it would be in the 97 degree range. That usually coincided with the fatigue.

Dungeon Dweller

Reaction score
I got my first Moderna last Friday. I'm not sure I had any side effects, possibly a little fatigue and/or sore back, but both could be from working out a lot. Hopefully I'll be as lucky with the second dose.

Reaction score
I got my 2nd pfizer shot last Sunday...I experienced some fatigue...

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I got first moderna last wed. No noticeable anything. I feel like shit daily now anyway thanks to blood pressure meds so I might not have even noticed.

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
It's been just the opposite from all those I've spoke to. The second has been worse if you've had it and it doesn't seem to matter which you get ie. Moderna or Pfizer.

If I going to be forced to take a shot, I'll get the J&J since it's using the old means of making a vaccine.

not anymore you won’t. They’re scrapping it and Astra Zeneca it appears. They want you to get that nice juicy mrna one.

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds like the side effects from the shot are about the same for most people as the effects from catching covid would be for most people— Headache, fatigue. Even nothing at all.....

Gee. What a miracle.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds like the side effects from the shot are about the same for most people as the effects from catching covid would be for most people— Headache, fatigue. Even nothing at all.....

Gee. What a miracle.

And the same remedies that work against the covid also work against the vaccine.

Reaction score
I have had one friend get the vaccine and not get any side effects from it. Unusual.

Slic.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
First Pfizer shot yesterday. A little minor pip and some fatigue but nothing major.

cohiba - thanks for coming back with all the information and support behind it!

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I work from home and we "distance" from others naturally anyway.

My work usually requires me to travel and that time is coming back, I believe this year. I'm guessing I'll have to get vaccinated whether I want to or not.

pharmacist

Elite
Reaction score
Got first dose in January and second mid February. No pip, no side effects, antibodies are high, got myself tested. In November-December I had Covid as well with no symptoms. So it seems it does not affect me much...

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
Got my second Pfizer shot a few weeks ago. No pip or sides with either. My wife had flu symptoms for a couple of days after her second.

On all the talk here about vaccine safety, etc. here's Tucker Carlson with the stats. You won't see this on youtube.

Here's a link to his government source if anyone wants to check his work. I'm too lazy.

ftf

Reaction score
First pfizer two days ago. Less pip then a Sust shot. No other sides.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
2nd moderna two days ago. Some PIP. Not bad. Woke up at midnight that night with crazy tinnitus, headache, and loads of energy. Didnt sleep til 5am. Little dizzy next day til noon. Totally normal after.

Sure hope that vampire Fauci (whose research created this virus) doesnt get a dime from my shot.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
2nd Pfizer yesterday. Woke up with a headache (nothing excedrine couldn’t kill) but have been physically exhausted all day.