New fella

Reaction score
Hey guys! Elgordochile here. 34 year old looking to gain knowledge and guidance in living a longer, healthier more fruitful strong life. Emphasis on strong. I’ve humbly come looking for a community that I can learn from and hopefully contribute to in anyway that I can. I look forward to all the knowledge and laughs that come with a positive community!

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Great intro! Welcome to the underground. What are you goals?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Nice intro. Laughs and knowledge of strengthening oneself through the iron both abound within the Underground. Welcome.

Reaction score
Great intro! Welcome to the underground. What are you goals?
My goals are to get in enough shape to keep up with my 4 year old. Single dad and not ready to look but at least be in a healthy weight and look good enough to look appealing to the ladies. Most importantly be healthy enough to be around for the important moments

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
My goals are to get in enough shape to keep up with my 4 year old. Single dad and not ready to look but at least be in a healthy weight and look good enough to look appealing to the ladies. Most importantly be healthy enough to be around for the important moments

You will find the motivation and information you will need here to meet those goals. @Jin can give you advice on the ladies.

Reaction score
Welcome. Bringing Positivity to the board is a good way to keep the community strong and drama free. Nice...

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. You'll find everything you need right here.

New Threads