New here! looking to take sarms or other muscle building product

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Blake and I am 22 years old. I'm 6'2 225lbs currently and I am looking to take a supplement for muscle building. Ive tried to take a PH product but I deal with anxiety and it made my anxiety/depression rise. Is there sarm or other supplement that won't cause too much suppression and make my anxiety rise? Looking to gain lean size and push through my plateau. Thanks!

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Plenty of clean food and intense training works wonders!
It's a long process!
There isn't any magic supplement! Welcome

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Especially at your age. You should at least attempt to see how far you can get before jacking your hormones.

Welcome to the Underground; born in sin, come on in.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What plateau have you hit? Welcome in.

Reaction score
Welcome. Eat Train Sleep & Repeat.. that will keep anxiety low and help with endorphins and serotonin to hopefully combat some depression. Most supplement will def aggravate this symptoms if they are clinically diagnosed..

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Ostarine is not very suppressive and it will help with gaining lean muscle.
That being said, it’s still processed by ur liver.
That being said, 6’2” 225lbs is pretty beast mode already unless ur body fat is above 15%.
That being said, I wasn’t emotionally stable at 22 for any performance enhancing drugs, and from your notes, it doesn’t look like they will be kind to you in that regards either.
I wonder what exactly you’re trying to accomplish by getting an edge? U want size above all else?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Doing SARMS; bad idea. Joining UG; good idea.

I'll tell ya this, anyplace you want to go, someone here has been there. Pull up a chair, listen and ask question unrelated to the fast track.

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Welcome and if I can give some advice... I am close to 12 years older than you and have had my share of ups and downs. Your plateaus are a mind issue. You tell yourself your cant so you never do. From now on there is no I will try, there is just do. 2hrs in the gym 5 days a week. Focus on those main lifts. At 225 you should be eating 4,000 cals roughly give or take 300 or so. Meat, eggs, protein powder,milk, quinoa, potatoes, past and rice. Plus fruits and veggies. Drink 1gallon water a day. If following this for 3 months and nothing at all changes then find out a way to critique it. Wait to play with the nads and HPTA until it's necessary. Good luck brother

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Read n kick around here for 4-6 months before u pick a sarm or ph or whatever

Sarms are 10% of what they claim gains wise. If that

Reaction score
Hi, it's good to see you here. Read a lot of information and reviews before you buy something. There is no magic protein, it's your discipline, your workouts, what you do daily that counts. Good luck!