Tren dosing question

lfod14

Reaction score
Hey guys, was planning months ago to start a Tren recomp cycle but with mail the way it was couldn't get my Caber on hand just in case so I put it on hold and dumped about 20lbs other ways, now I'm ready. I've got my test back at TRT levels for a couple months now and usually along with Deca, I'm gonna put the Deca on hold but my Test is on Mon, Thur. With Tren being an Ace I assume (300mg) I should be pinning that M-W-F? Or could it be split and just join my Mon-Thu test injections?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hey guys, was planning months ago to start a Tren recomp cycle but with mail the way it was couldn't get my Caber on hand just in case so I put it on hold and dumped about 20lbs other ways, now I'm ready. I've got my test back at TRT levels for a couple months now and usually along with Deca, I'm gonna put the Deca on hold but my Test is on Mon, Thur. With Tren being an Ace I assume (300mg) I should be pinning that M-W-F? Or could it be split and just join my Mon-Thu test injections?

minimum I’d go is MWF. I’ve done it. I’ve never tried 2 days a week so I can’t say it wouldn’t work for you, but it doesn’t look good “on paper”.

If you want to reduce injections I’d just pin all the test at once each week with the tren. You can just do 3 pins/wk that way.

lfod14

Reaction score
minimum I’d go is MWF. I’ve done it. I’ve never tried 2 days a week so I can’t say it wouldn’t work for you, but it doesn’t look good “on paper”.

If you want to reduce injections I’d just pin all the test at once each week with the tren. You can just do 3 pins/wk that way.

True, didn't even think about that. Been on 2x/wk so long I forget it actually lasts a long longer than that. Thanks.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I took all these guys advise last time and did MWF worked out great only advise is start low and work up if needed.

With A sides go away with in a week never taking E again. 300 with A I lasted about 6 weeks I believe before I said **** it with the sides.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score

What's the concentration of your test and your tren? What dosage of test do you plan on running your test in conjunction with the 300mg tren a?

I'd personally be doing daily or eod pins depending on concentration of the tren. If it's only 50mg concentration, I'd likely opt for 2cc eod. If it's at a concentration of 100mg or greater I'd pin it daily and take advantage of the lower volume pinning which can be done subq a few times per week if needed.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
What's the concentration of your test and your tren? What dosage of test do you plan on running your test in conjunction with the 300mg tren a?

Glad someone asked this. Not sure how you can give a solid answer without it.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The tren ace I'm on is 100mg/ml and I'm doing 1cc MWF. So far I've loved it

lfod14

Reaction score

My test is 250mg/ml the Tren is 100mg/ml. I was going to leave it at my TRT dose of 200-250, Historically when I ramp up it's 400 but I've read a lot (possibly wrong) that people keeping the Tren on the lower side do better with their test below it so I figured just keep it were it was. I've read of others with their test cranked way up with 300mg Tren but when my test starts passing the 500/wk mark I start getting cystic acne, which also ends in brown spots for me so I figured screw that. Last year when I cranked everything up I had great result and no real sides other than the acne but felt I could have done the same with a little less, plus I'[m cheap so why waste the $$?

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude, if the lower test works for you then keep it. I'm keeping my TRT dose of test and doing the tren at 300mg ew. This is my first time running it and I'm just now coming to the end of week 5 and have 5 more to go. I'm of the school that you have to weigh everything out. If you double the dose are you going to get double the result? If not then back off and go with the least amount that will get you where you want. No proof behind it but it makes sense to me that the more gradual you grow and the lower the doses then the more likely you are to keep ny gains as your body, diet and training are able to keep up with the change

Reactions: CJ

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
2 more question; where do you pin? When do you do legs and shoulders in your workout?

lfod14

Reaction score
2 more question; where do you pin? When do you do legs and shoulders in your workout?

I alternate glutes and quads usually, I've heard Tren can give you a burning / nerve paid type of sensation so I've considered that, most of my programs hit everything twice a week. Is is that prohibitive? I'm open to all advise.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I alternate glutes and quads usually, I've heard Tren can give you a burning / nerve paid type of sensation so I've considered that, most of my programs hit everything twice a week. Is is that prohibitive? I'm open to all advise.

I had back to back awful injections of Tren in my pecs.

One knocked me to my knees, took my breath away, and my whole arm felt like it was on fire. It lasted what felt like an hour, but was probably only 30 seconds. I don't recommend it.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Curious, is it the pinning with standard barrel and needles that you hate? If so then I understand... I started pinning ED with slin pins and it's super painless and fast. The low amount of oil volume makes it a 30 second affair at most.

These are arbitrary numbers, but test/tren run at 300mg per week each would equal 0.6ml of oil volume (assumes test brewed at 250mg/ml and tren-a at 100mg/ml).

Granted oil volume won't fix tren cough or burning... but for me I lift 6 days a week. So injecting on my off days isn't an option for me anyway, not sure what your workout schedule is like.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Another question; is this your first run with tren?

I'm asking because Tren-enan would make a lot more sense here, but I'm assuming you're going tren ace because this is either your first run with it... or possibly because you've done tren-enan previously and are one of the few who get worse sides on the Enan ester compared to ace?

New Threads