Happy to find this place!

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Had been lurking/posting on ology for a while and now have made my way over here. From what I've read so far, it seems like this is a more relaxed/mature/educated/helpful group of guys. I feel like I can learn lots of stuff over here and not hesitate to ask questions that may be obvious to some members!

Glad to be a member of both forums. I look forward to learning!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI! Glad to have you here.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro. Much more relaxed and helpful here. Ask anything and everything man I promise you won't get bashed. What's your stats? Cycle history?

Reaction score
Welcome bro. Much more relaxed and helpful here. Ask anything and everything man I promise you won't get bashed. What's your stats? Cycle history?

Thanks for the comments bros.

My stats are:

5ft 10in
~185lbs
~12% body fat
Been lifting since I was 18
Have been studying/researching since 2010 to get a good base of knowledge before cycling, now that I have a few years of lurking under my belt, I have purchased my first cycle and will make a thread about it before I start to have the guys here critique it for me.

Excited to be here fellas!!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad you're here bro. Any diet questions hit up spongy our resident nutritionalist. Just curious as to what lab gear you're planning on running. Not the source name :) just the lab

Reaction score
Glad you're here bro. Any diet questions hit up spongy our resident nutritionalist. Just curious as to what lab gear you're planning on running. Not the source name :) just the lab

I actually bought 3J's services over at ology for my nutrition. I'll definitely get in touch with spongy if I have any questions though! I PM'd you about my cycle

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI Bro. This is a great palce to be with guys/gals that know thier shit. Ask away

Moppy1

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You will love it here! Smart group of guys (some gals) without all the flaming. Welcome bro!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard... glad to have ya here!

I'm running a 3J diet right now as well and its working well!

Be sure to join Herm in the shout box for GHEY HOUR @ 10PM Eastern if you like corn hole ;)

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to the family. The more the merrier. /cheers

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you here bud!

Eat, drink, be merry

Reaction score
I can already tell this is the board to be on just from this warm welcoming! I appreciate it guys, and

-AndroSport, I am pretty good at corn hole, but I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing haha

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know stb1041 and hes a cool bro. Nice you made it over here! Glad to have another good guy amongst us. Welcome to SI! Best board around!!!

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to it! Make yourself at home!

New Threads