Defying The Corona Virus Recommendations..

Reaction score
let me first start off by saying the Corona Virus has been one of the most devastating things to happen to the our country and every country around the world. My heart and prayers goes out to all of the people who have lost loved ones. It should not have happened..
So this is my experience with it and I am wondering if anyone else has had the same or wants to share in there’s.
Mine started like this.
I had a injury at work that I was nursing back to health. I went to the dr’s on a Tuesday and then home. On Thursday I went to get blood work for my trt dr and then to get tires on my car. On fri I was not feeling myself. A little run down but I drank a bank and went to the gym and trained for my session. On sat morning went to breakfast with my wife and I was wiped out. I was sitting with her and almost couldn’t keep my head up. I was not feeling sick at this point just wiped out. I had plans to go to my mothers house sat night so we went food shopping and did our thing. I cooked all the food to bring to my mothers and haha if your like me when you cook I have to taste everything multiple times and sometimes with the same spoon or fork. At this point in the afternoon I was feeling not tired Ed but not myself. My wife said maybe we should cancel. I did not want to disappoint my mother so we went anyway. Sat with my sister and b in law my mother and her boyfriend all my family and kids were there. Sunday I woke up went to the gym. Still not feeling sick but not myself. Came home and my daughter wanted me to take her to a records shop. So I did. While i was there I got really congested with a runny nose. I know weird but this happened. When I got home I was sitting with my wife and popped a cherry candy in my mouth. I all of the sudden my heart dropped and I realized I could not taste is or smell it. I k we right there I had the bug. I started freaking. My wife was crying and it began. Ow I was sick for about a week. Here is the weird thing and this is why I dragged this post out a bit. Plus I am bored on a sat morning having coffee.
the CDC says everyone with the virus must quarantine for 10-14 days in separate spaces. But my wife refused to leave me alone so I sat on the couch she sat by me cooked and watched me to make sure I did not start turning for the worse. I didn’t. I had a bad head cold and my body felt like I was 1000 deg but I had not temp. My kids had a masks on but went about there business. Now I have a decent size house but it is all one level. So there is only so much distancing you can do. Here is the point. My kids never got it. Everyone who I had dinner with that sat night never got it and got tested twice. My wife did get it but only knew she had it because she had to quarantine for her job and wanted to make sure she was ok and the test came back positive. My wife never had one symptom. Not even a sniffle.
what is the deal. How can this be that none of these persons got this and Thank God they didn’t. This virus has ravaged the county but I don’t really understand how this happened and like I said thank god it did t. Are more people susceptible to it. Do others have better immune systems. If you read thru this thanks and if you tell of your similar or different experience thanks. Everyone take care and be safe thru this.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
In My experience with COVID, I didn’t realize I had it until about a month and a half later. I had been taking several colloidal silver antedotes prescribed by a specialty chemist/apothecarian. I thought it was a sinus infection and was tired only for about a day & a half and lost taste and smell for about 3-4 days. I never reported it cos I was beyond the time and didn’t feel like being a statistic and give the powers more power over me. We’ve avoided listening to government and listen to medical experts (not the ones that buy the mainstream narrative line, hooker & sinker) & prefer most advice natural doctors before I listen to PCP. In my experience with western medicine, I prefer to take my chances with alternative medicine and experience has proven me right. Since then I’ve added chlorite (a chloride with -2 charge creating an OH-hydroxide) to ionize attachments and wash out impurities.

Reaction score
I still have no taste or smell and it has been over a month since I was out of my 14 day window. This may be the worst symptom for me due to the fact that I love to eat. If I didn’t have training goals, I would stop eating all together unless I was really hungry.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I still have no taste or smell and it has been over a month since I was out of my 14 day window. This may be the worst symptom for me due to the fact that I love to eat. If I didn’t have training goals, I would stop eating all together unless I was really hungry.

About a week or two afterwards, I was still -10 lbs from my original weight but I gained it after the second week. Most of it was due to lack or taste & smell.

ftf

Reaction score
I wonder if the corona virus is here to stay. I know I'm sick and tired of all the restrictions. At what point are we better off to just go back to normal and let things run their course?
L. Brown
One of my co-workers had it in July 2020 and says he still can't smell or taste the same and can't climb stairs without getting winded. Hope you recover better than he did.

permabulker

Elite
Reaction score
let me first start off by saying the Corona Virus has been one of the most devastating things to happen to the our country and every country around the world. My heart and prayers goes out to all of the people who have lost loved ones. It should not have happened..
So this is my experience with it and I am wondering if anyone else has had the same or wants to share in there’s.
Mine started like this.
I had a injury at work that I was nursing back to health. I went to the dr’s on a Tuesday and then home. On Thursday I went to get blood work for my trt dr and then to get tires on my car. On fri I was not feeling myself. A little run down but I drank a bank and went to the gym and trained for my session. On sat morning went to breakfast with my wife and I was wiped out. I was sitting with her and almost couldn’t keep my head up. I was not feeling sick at this point just wiped out. I had plans to go to my mothers house sat night so we went food shopping and did our thing. I cooked all the food to bring to my mothers and haha if your like me when you cook I have to taste everything multiple times and sometimes with the same spoon or fork. At this point in the afternoon I was feeling not tired Ed but not myself. My wife said maybe we should cancel. I did not want to disappoint my mother so we went anyway. Sat with my sister and b in law my mother and her boyfriend all my family and kids were there. Sunday I woke up went to the gym. Still not feeling sick but not myself. Came home and my daughter wanted me to take her to a records shop. So I did. While i was there I got really congested with a runny nose. I know weird but this happened. When I got home I was sitting with my wife and popped a cherry candy in my mouth. I all of the sudden my heart dropped and I realized I could not taste is or smell it. I k we right there I had the bug. I started freaking. My wife was crying and it began. Ow I was sick for about a week. Here is the weird thing and this is why I dragged this post out a bit. Plus I am bored on a sat morning having coffee.
the CDC says everyone with the virus must quarantine for 10-14 days in separate spaces. But my wife refused to leave me alone so I sat on the couch she sat by me cooked and watched me to make sure I did not start turning for the worse. I didn’t. I had a bad head cold and my body felt like I was 1000 deg but I had not temp. My kids had a masks on but went about there business. Now I have a decent size house but it is all one level. So there is only so much distancing you can do. Here is the point. My kids never got it. Everyone who I had dinner with that sat night never got it and got tested twice. My wife did get it but only knew she had it because she had to quarantine for her job and wanted to make sure she was ok and the test came back positive. My wife never had one symptom. Not even a sniffle.
what is the deal. How can this be that none of these persons got this and Thank God they didn’t. This virus has ravaged the county but I don’t really understand how this happened and like I said thank god it did t. Are more people susceptible to it. Do others have better immune systems. If you read thru this thanks and if you tell of your similar or different experience thanks. Everyone take care and be safe thru this.

I also know people who have had it and shared living quarters with others and not got it.

i think there’s one clear answer.

people are dirty unhygienic pigs.

im sure most of the Infection that is passed on so easily is lack of hygiene. Iv been going to the gym for 4-5 months since quarantine and I have had no issues.

im not saying all people who get it are dirty. Of course you can be in the wrong place at the wrong time. And of course if you are close To someone else who has it you probably will get it. but I really feel like hygiene is the deal breaker. Washing your hands a lot And not touching your face or mouth seems to do the job.

oh and also I agree with you there’s many factors. I’m sure some people are more susceptible to the infection than others.
And if people like your wife had no symptoms, without testing people like this probably spread it more easily (if you don’t know you have it I’m sure you are less careful than when you know you do)

Last edited:

permabulker

Elite
Reaction score
Those effects must really suck. I already have damage to my sense of smell and I often don’t enjoy eating for that reason so it must suck if it’s such a strong difference in sense.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
CV-19 is here to stay; let me re-phrase the CONTROL of CV-19 is here to stay. The goal is to eventually use the proteins in the vaccine to store information; information that could store medical, financial, & other critical personal information (ie biometrics).

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
The seasonal flu is more dangerous for kids than the ching chong shivers.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
Mine started like this.

First of all, I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. It's a scary thing. Covid is real.

It's also not even remotely as deadly as it was initially projected to be and nowhere near the hype.

Covid hasn't ravaged our country (TB still kills more people annually, yet no outcry). What has ravaged our country is the poor response to Covid and the politicization of it.

Reaction score
Those effects must really suck. I already have damage to my sense of smell and I often don’t enjoy eating for that reason so it must suck if it’s such a strong difference in sense.
Brother I can feel your pain. I talked to someone who I am friendly with but don’t see often and he told me his came back within 2 weeks.. what do you have a deviated septum or something else that cause this for you..

Reaction score
CV-19 is here to stay; let me re-phrase the CONTROL of CV-19 is here to stay. The goal is to eventually use the proteins in the vaccine to store information; information that could store
medical, financial, & other critical personal information (ie biometrics).
For sure. Yes people have died and yes people have and are getting really sick but this is here to stay. The main steam liberals will not let it go without trying to gain all control over us. Well let’s say the sheep. Not me. And if the people that want this way of life that they are trying to push on us band together and say no more maybe we have a chance

Reaction score
I also know people who have had it and shared living quarters with others and not got it.

i think there’s one clear answer.

people are dirty unhygienic pigs.

im sure most of the Infection that is passed on so easily is lack of hygiene. Iv been going to the gym for 4-5 months since quarantine and I have had no issues.

im not saying all people who get it are dirty. Of course you can be in the wrong place at the wrong time. And of course if you are close To someone else who has it you probably will get it. but I really feel like hygiene is the deal breaker. Washing your hands a lot And not touching your face or mouth seems to do the job.

oh and also I agree with you there’s many factors. I’m sure some people are more susceptible to the infection than others.
And if people like your wife had no symptoms, without testing people like this probably spread it more easily (if you don’t know you have it I’m sure you are less careful than when you know you do)
You are correct. Hygiene plays a factor. It’s why our flu season has been so mild because people are so afraid of getting the virus that they are taking more time to wash there hands and practice good hygiene. Not because the flu is going away.. people are gross. The gym has been open for months now and it is cleaner now then it ever has been.. I try and make sure I wipe the equipment down before and after I use it. And for the most part staff is also doing there part.. so hopefully they will stay open. For myself as much as any meathead losing the gym was like loosing a best friend. I mourned it for two months. Then my wife made a good point to me. She said you put so much time in what you do with training and the life that now that it was gone it made me relize how
much my life was dependent on it. It made me think a bit. What if I could never train again because of god for bid a injury or accident What then.. so back In Sept oct when they opened I was grateful and I still train like I did before but now if I have to miss because of work or the family obligations I don’t beat myself up. I am learning balance.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
This shit always turns political. Stop the the liberal blame or whatever political shit you dont like.

I think that’s all that is on peoples’ minds. I wish I had time to worry about shit. Too much to do and not enough time and I won’t let it cut into my workouts.

Reaction score
This is why we as a board collectively decided to not post covid/political/religious post.

I am sorry if I broke COC rules. This thread was not made to turn into a political thread. I was just curious of other experiences and wanted to share mine..

Reaction score
Guys if we can and I am at fault for this. Let’s keep this about your experiences not political.

New Threads