How do I make my needle shorter?

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Make sure that whatever you cut that cap with is sterile, because at some point that needle will end up touching the cap.

Ever play that game Operation? BBZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

So your saying don't use your neighbors toenail clippers? Oh!

Reaction score
Hi,

I remember a text i read a few years ago that was a guide on how to make ur syringe needle shorter using the needle cap.

Anyone know where i can read that? I need to shorten my needle for deltoids

Skickat från min SM-J500FN via Tapatalk
I take the out to the garage and grind them down on the bench grinder. Then I can sharpen them to a point again on my sharpening stone..
P.S. make sure you use oil when using the stone.

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
Oh c'mon, we're just teasing you.

You can simply not push the needle in as far. I wouldn't put anything on the needle itself to stop it, as I think that could raise the chance of infection.

CH3NH3, they are seriously just KIDDING around LOL...we need to laugh sometimes and these guys, like CJ, always make it a comedy show.. no hard feelings

and once you cut it cleanly, you dont have to do that everytime, you can safely save the cap in the wrapper and use it on a new needle next time around, it is perfectly fine.

Best,
M3

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I stand by my comments. :32 (20):

Needles are like 100 for $10. Don't be a cheapskate, buy smaller needles, save the longer ones for later for your glutes.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
If a tree falls in the forest but no one is around to hear it; does it still make a sound?

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
im with you on this one :32 (13):

Yes, there are many Americans arrogant but there are those of us that are humbled. Not every parent raised their children telling them they were special and are are all champions. Then they step into the real world and freak out like this foo when the world proves them otherwise.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, there are many Americans arrogant but there are those of us that are humbled. Not every parent raised their children telling them they were special and are are all champions. Then they step into the real world and freak out like this foo when the world proves them otherwise.
Hmm I thought I was the only one that thought participation awards are bullshit.. I tell my kids work hard and train your mind or body to be the best at what you do . Sports or academics. If it didn’t work out then you know to yourself that you did the best job you could and drive for better... that’s a how you become a winner.

New Threads