Anyone use steroids-USA.net

Cujo

Reaction score
Anyone? They actually take cc payment and resell brands like alpha pharma, dragon etc.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Anyone? They actually take cc payment and resell brands like alpha pharma, dragon etc.

Would you pay for cocaine with a cc? Why would you pay for other illegal drugs via a method that has such an easily traceable bill of sale?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really doubt anyone here has used it. Taking a credit card payment that leads a path to your door is a red flag.

Reaction score
Would you pay for cocaine with a cc? Why would you pay for other illegal drugs via a method that has such an easily traceable bill of sale?
I would have payed for cocaine with a credit card back in the day. But my dealer couldn’t find a adapter for his beeper to hook a card reader up.. Hahahah

Reactions: Jin

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
ahh.. beepers..lol

no one in their right mind would use such a source. As you can easily see in other threads/posts on websites, most would not use them at all, for a variety of reasons. The CC thing just adds a whole different level to it.

Best,
M3

Reaction score
Yea man. I’d run away from that.
Got bad news written all over it bro. It’s a gamble anyway, but I can’t see that being a thing. 99% of the time, the company wants to protect you while protecting themselves.

ftf

Reaction score

So dragon is a reputable brand? I got some of their var and used it for two weeks when I started my HGH. Couldn't say which thing helped my back injury / recovery.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would have payed for cocaine with a credit card back in the day. But my dealer couldn’t find a adapter for his beeper to hook a card reader up.. Hahahah
Back in 2006 or so I was tasked with shuttling a drug addicted young man who, at the time, had been awarded the largest judgement against the LA Diocese(Catholic Church and the predatory priests that hunted in Southern Ca.), to his bank to cash personal checks that was supposed to slow him from draining the sizeable sum.
David G was the type who would buy a $20 or $40 bag of speed, smoke maybe a quarter of the bag before being guilted or scared into flushing the remaining amount. Within an hour or so I'd get the call I was expecting. David had another mood swing which of course called for him to make another purchase of the same substance he had flushed a couple of hours earlier.
He averaged 2 casualties every day he was active in his addiction. David's parents were not completely selfless and were well versed in feeding their own addictions. They had more control over David's purse than david himself and had no issue involving the authorities if they felt it would give them the upper hand in any issue that involved paying back drug debts incurred by their Son.
They felt justified in lying to the police about their Son's involvement in any debt incurred while in active addiction. David, too, had several faces. When he was in detox or rehab he considered any debts he owed voided. He considered those he owed to be the lowest forms of life. I grew to dislike David and his entire family as well as his Fair Weather Entourage.
David fancied himself an art collector and businessman. He owned a small yogurt shop in downtown Palm Springs. His lack of business experience and taste hindered both of the aforementioned projects he undertook in those days.
I myself lacked experience in the positions I found myself in while being involved with Davids spending habits. I felt I had a firm grasp on what was right and wrong and stood firm and made decisions based on what I felt was a decent moral compass without regard for the various statutes that law enforcement was bound to enforce regardless of what I felt was right and wrong.
For instance, I had no idea what constituted "kidnapping"? Another one that slipped by me was what could be considered a "Home Invasion"? There were words that I had heard thrown around on television that escaped my grasp. Exciting sounding words like "Extortion" and even "Racketeering" when used by law enforcement almost always led to a considerable prison term in my research.
I finally walked away after reading an article in the LA Times called "Meth Mayhem"(I changed the title just slightly) where a one week clean David G named family members as his drug dealers.
Another Associate of mine got tangled up with a Catholic Priest who had developed a taste for Mexican Methamphetamine. The Priest while under the influence of speed started to sell the drug to members of his congregation while cross dressing and decided to launder the proceeds of his drug sales through an adult bookstore he purchased. The cross dressing priest will forever be known as Monsignor Meth. He ordered, paid for, and accepted pkg's containing speed of varying weight.
It only takes a total of 50 grams of pure methamphetamine to trigger a 10 year mandatory minimum prison term. In a conspiracy to distribute case the threshold of proof to be found guilty is surprisingly and shockingly thin.

ftf

Reaction score
Back in 2006 or so I was tasked with shuttling a drug addicted young man who, at the time, had been awarded the largest judgement against the LA Diocese(Catholic Church and the predatory priests that hunted in Southern Ca.), to his bank to cash personal checks that was supposed to slow him from draining the sizeable sum.
David G was the type who would buy a $20 or $40 bag of speed, smoke maybe a quarter of the bag before being guilted or scared into flushing the remaining amount. Within an hour or so I'd get the call I was expecting. David had another mood swing which of course called for him to make another purchase of the same substance he had flushed a couple of hours earlier.
He averaged 2 casualties every day he was active in his addiction. David's parents were not completely selfless and were well versed in feeding their own addictions. They had more control over David's purse than david himself and had no issue involving the authorities if they felt it would give them the upper hand in any issue that involved paying back drug debts incurred by their Son.
They felt justified in lying to the police about their Son's involvement in any debt incurred while in active addiction. David, too, had several faces. When he was in detox or rehab he considered any debts he owed voided. He considered those he owed to be the lowest forms of life. I grew to dislike David and his entire family as well as his Fair Weather Entourage.
David fancied himself an art collector and businessman. He owned a small yogurt shop in downtown Palm Springs. His lack of business experience and taste hindered both of the aforementioned projects he undertook in those days.
I myself lacked experience in the positions I found myself in while being involved with Davids spending habits. I felt I had a firm grasp on what was right and wrong and stood firm and made decisions based on what I felt was a decent moral compass without regard for the various statutes that law enforcement was bound to enforce regardless of what I felt was right and wrong.
For instance, I had no idea what constituted "kidnapping"? Another one that slipped by me was what could be considered a "Home Invasion"? There were words that I had heard thrown around on television that escaped my grasp. Exciting sounding words like "Extortion" and even "Racketeering" when used by law enforcement almost always led to a considerable prison term in my research.
I finally walked away after reading an article in the LA Times called "Meth Mayhem"(I changed the title just slightly) where a one week clean David G named family members as his drug dealers.
Another Associate of mine got tangled up with a Catholic Priest who had developed a taste for Mexican Methamphetamine. The Priest while under the influence of speed started to sell the drug to members of his congregation while cross dressing and decided to launder the proceeds of his drug sales through an adult bookstore he purchased. The cross dressing priest will forever be known as Monsignor Meth. He ordered, paid for, and accepted pkg's containing speed of varying weight.
It only takes a total of 50 grams of pure methamphetamine to trigger a 10 year mandatory minimum prison term. In a conspiracy to distribute case the threshold of proof to be found guilty is surprisingly and shockingly thin.
Man, you are one hell of a storyteller. And absolutely correct about the "shockingly thin" stuff. Two or more people make a conspiracy and something as small as giving someone a phone number puts you in it. BTW 10 year mandatory is for intent to distribute. Conspiracy I think is 30. You do more time for planning than doing.

New Threads