The Dark Knight Rises

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just got back from the midnight showing.

That movie did not disappoint! Just be prepared it is pretty long, but worth it.

The-Dark-Knight-Rises-teaser.jpg

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya you see the fuck that shot up the theater? We shoulve nuked all those countries years ago.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On a lighter note the movie was filmed here in Pittsburgh!!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea..latest news one tango in custody...and they're on the hunt for the other bastard involved.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya he's Israeli or something like that. I'm sorry but stuff like this makes me hate them more n more.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya he's Israeli or something like that. I'm sorry but stuff like this makes me hate them more n more.

Yea its gonna end up,maybe not now but sometime in the future,we will be in an all out war with all the middle east

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup next is Syria. It's such a mess there too.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No worries there are drones and big eyes watching Syria and Iran as we speak bro's!!!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn didnt know bout this one.

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We have a whole theatre booked for next Wednesday night - taking clients, drinks and all. If you can make it to Canberra there are a few seats spare. Jenner, Mrs P, Millgirl specially! (Should I invite Herm?)

G

Georgia

I carry heat usually...but into the movies!? I wouldn't even think about that. Now I might need to

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm always packing unless i'm in a bar, then i can't carry.
Shit like this is disgusting.

I don't the guy was Israeli, he was Arabic. Time to drop a bomb!

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For a long time I did not understand the whole gun thing in America. It doesn't exist in the rest of the so-called civilised world. As an extreme example I was in the UAE twice before I saw one firearm, and that was a rifle beside a soldier asleep in the shade on the UAE/Oman border.

Another example: in 61 years I have never held a handgun, except in a gun store in the US. Another example: I know of no-one who owns a firearm of any sort. I have really thought about that, and I cannot think of one person.

So the whole US thing of gun rights was a mystery to me, until I started learning how your rights are being removed, and now I think I understand. A well-armed militia is the only protection you have from the 1%, I reckon. The whole war thing is just an extension of the whole political thing - it is all set up to move wealth to the military industrial complex. Any time anything goes "bang" anywhere in the world money moves from the 99% to the 1%.

So hang on to them guns, folks.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn that's fked up!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fucking bastards!!!! Kill em all.

Any hippies here can fuck off if you try to come say "they would be nice if we stayed out of their business or just tried to work things out with them".

WRONG - we've tried that lame ass shit. they are bread to hate us because we can afford to do disgusting things and drive hummers with nobody else in them and eat like gluttons... etc. Like the guys next door with the little house will always be envious of your house because its bigger.
It's what he CHOOSES to do with that envy that determines him as a person: He uses it as DRIVE then he will own a big ass house someday and if he uses it to fuel his rage and anger then he is lazy and stupid like these middle eastern crazies. They think they deserve a piece of what you've sweated for and want to hurt you to take it.

New Threads