Training pants

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do you guys wear for training pants? I usually wear Nike epic dry fit pants but can’t find em anymore. No tapered or tight fitting pants. Looking for relaxed open hem light weight pants. Thanks guys and gals!

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Jeff_Gaylord_in_Zubaz_Pants.jpg

I heard muscle pants were back in style!

Ped X

Reaction score
Shorts here too. I don't like the feeling of pants while lifting.

Reaction score
I always wear shorts. For one they aren’t restricting. But just recently my wife brought me a pair of joggers that I swore I would never wear. I wore them the other day and they were different but I felt with them. Not so sure I would get another pair but I didn’t want to make here feel bad.

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok maybe I should have addressed this to “guys with small calves.” I can’t wear shorts lol pants only and I’m even gonna play the genetics card
:—)

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
youll be fine as long as you wear a jock strap

well maybe not really but

just wanted to say it

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You can find sweatpants without the ghey ass tapered ankle nonsense. If I recall correct, I found a few decent pairs at Kohl's. They were Champion brand, but I don't care about that, as long as there's not a giant label down the leg. The little C near the pocket is fine by me.

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can find sweatpants without the ghey ass tapered ankle nonsense. If I recall correct, I found a few decent pairs at Kohl's. They were Champion brand, but I don't care about that, as long as there's not a giant label down the leg. The little C near the pocket is fine by me.

Yea I could care less about brand just want something comfortable that fits. Thanks I’ll check out kohl’s too

New Threads