Training pants

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
I don't remember the last time I wore sweat pants.

permabulker

Elite
Reaction score
I don't remember the last time I wore sweat pants.

really? that’s literally all I wear. (Now that I don’t go anywhere formal because of covid) So much more comfortable than jeans. I am fat though I need the breathing room lol. I wear shorts for 6 months and sweat pants for winter :32 (18):

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
What?!
Pants!?!
Guys, I exclusively wear shorts to the gym. 5” to 5.5” range. Need that maneuverability and air flow.
Even better if they’re tight to show off the glutes.
https://ibb.co/8M10Qn0

Last edited:

permabulker

Elite
Reaction score
What?!
Pants!?!
Guys, I exclusively wear shorts to the gym. 5” to 5.5” range. Need that maneuverability and air flow.
Even better if they’re tight to show off the glutes.
https://ibb.co/8M10Qn0

Not all of Us look that good in Teeny short shorts man. I would actually feel more uncomfortable because they would be tight around my legs being that small. I mean in terms of moving around I feel like baggy things are less restrictive.

Last edited:

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Not all of Us look that good in Teeny short shorts man. I would actually feel more uncomfortable because they would be tight around my legs being that small. I mean in terms of moving around I feel like baggy things are less restrictive.
Dont sell yourself short! Youd be the gay daisy duke!
old-guy-daisy-dukes.jpeg

permabulker

Elite
Reaction score
The funny thing about that is.
1. That guy weighs a hell of a lot less than me but he has a bigger ass. My ass is genetically tiny.

2. For once I can actually say I look hotter than someone posted here

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok maybe I should have addressed this to “guys with small calves.” I can’t wear shorts lol pants only and I’m even gonna play the genetics card
:—)

Bro i got skinny ass calves as well, but phuck it. If someone mentions it just pull up your shorts to expose your quads and move on with your day.

sfw509

Reaction score
Short guy problem, my pants too long for the waist size I need. I just look ri-damn-diculous in most work out pants.

Last edited:

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
So I just ordered a 2 pack off Amazon, and will attest they are about as good as you can find. Called G Gradual, 2 pair cost about $40. Have zippered pockets look great are stretchy and are good for working out in or as casual wear. Range of motion is awesome squats super easy to do. I have had some workout pants that don't stretch instead they rip....not good. Give these a try!

New Threads