Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37
  1. #1
    Member samrooo77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    I dont understand..DNP weight loss

    People in France lost between 500g/1kgper day while DNP, and americans people lost 0,5lb/1lb per day, why? I know I am bad in english/american maybe I dont know how to convert g to lb ahah... this is a constatation, I see american feedback says they lost less than us, french people. They lying?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,161
    Thanks
    608
    Thanked 8,825 Times in 4,663 Posts
    All drugs come with individual results for numerous reasons . I hated dnp

  3. #3
    Member samrooo77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I know but I never saw a american who said he lost 1,5-2lb per day, it is normal? it is a conversion problem from my part? (idk if it is from or to sorry)

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,161
    Thanks
    608
    Thanked 8,825 Times in 4,663 Posts
    Some say it works wonders I never saw results on it that were worth my time

  5. #5
    Member samrooo77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Originally Posted by Bro Bundy View Post
    Some say it works wonders I never saw results on it that were worth my time
    oh... sorry that DNP dont work for you, I hope I will loss 15kg minimum on 1 month

    I have a question, dnp have a tolerance threshold, its good if I do 10 days at 200mg, 10 days at 400mg and 10 days at 600mg to counter it?


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

  6. #6
    KingOfSquat ToolSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Squatting in the curl rack
    Posts
    5,217
    Thanks
    6,044
    Thanked 5,585 Times in 2,652 Posts
    you're going to accidentally off yourself.
    You can't inject wisdom

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ToolSteel For This Useful Post:

    Blusoul24 (03-05-2021),rawdeal (03-05-2021),ron1204 (03-07-2021),Trump (03-05-2021)

  8. #7
    Lady Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
    Why do you hate DNP and what are the differences in male and female effect?

  9. #8
    Senior Member dragon1952's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked 310 Times in 217 Posts
    There are too many other variables to consider when comparing weight loss during a DNP cycle. I mean, if you are saying there was a study using people with similar body weight, body fat, dosage, calorie intake, energy expenditure, etc and one nationality had better results that's one thing. But there's obviously no studies that have been done in that regard.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to dragon1952 For This Useful Post:

    Beti ona (03-05-2021)

  11. #9
    Elite Lizard King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 212 Times in 117 Posts
    McDonalds is the difference in weight loss in France vs USA. What is your real question?

  12. #10
    Member samrooo77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
    McDonalds is the difference in weight loss in France vs USA. What is your real question?
    My question is when I read feedback. why I see that french people lost more weight than you? Maybe it was a conversion problem but this is the reaction of everyone in his body


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

  13. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,161
    Thanks
    608
    Thanked 8,825 Times in 4,663 Posts
    Originally Posted by Diane_Dame2000 View Post
    Why do you hate DNP and what are the differences in male and female effect?
    It just felt disgusting to me and not worth the results . I can achieve better results and feel good

  14. #12
    Member samrooo77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Originally Posted by ToolSteel View Post
    you're going to accidentally off yourself.
    So max 400mg okay, I want to lose maximum of fat so...


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

  15. #13
    Senior Member dragon1952's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked 310 Times in 217 Posts
    So what is your current height and weight? Body fat %? Are you sedentary or active? Are you planning on cutting calories and by how much? All that matters. You don't necessarily just take DNP and magically lose weight. Also, there's a dosage for maximum weight loss and then there's the safe dosage. You don't sound like you know enough to be using it so be very careful.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to dragon1952 For This Useful Post:

    Beti ona (03-06-2021)

  17. #14
    Member samrooo77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Originally Posted by dragon1952 View Post
    So what is your current height and weight? Body fat %? Are you sedentary or active? Are you planning on cutting calories and by how much? All that matters. You don't necessarily just take DNP and magically lose weight. Also, there's a dosage for maximum weight loss and then there's the safe dosage. You don't sound like you know enough to be using it so be very careful.
    87kg and 23kg of fat, 1,2x per week, high intensity, My maintenance is 2000, I will eat 1700-1600


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

  18. #15
    Elite metsfan4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 636 Times in 427 Posts
    ok so here is the issue... you cant take what you read and assume its going to be the same for you. also, everyone is going to react different, theres no reason why a french person would be any different than an american. some people lose 1/day, some lose 1/2 lb a day and some may lose 2lbs a day. now..run that for 1 cycle and try it exactly the same again, guess what...it might be completely different. there are way to many variables to just say that you want to lose X a day on DNP. DNP should only be used if you know what youre doing and you already have a very knowledgeable foundation to this type of lifting/diet/etc program. its not your hydroxycut you buy at walmart.

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to metsfan4life For This Useful Post:

    Beti ona (03-06-2021),dk8594 (03-06-2021),Jin (03-05-2021),Trump (03-05-2021)

  20. #16
    Member samrooo77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Originally Posted by metsfan4life View Post
    ok so here is the issue... you cant take what you read and assume its going to be the same for you. also, everyone is going to react different, theres no reason why a french person would be any different than an american. some people lose 1/day, some lose 1/2 lb a day and some may lose 2lbs a day. now..run that for 1 cycle and try it exactly the same again, guess what...it might be completely different. there are way to many variables to just say that you want to lose X a day on DNP. DNP should only be used if you know what youre doing and you already have a very knowledgeable foundation to this type of lifting/diet/etc program. its not your hydroxycut you buy at walmart.
    I ever use DNP, look at my presentation bro


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

  21. #17
    Elite metsfan4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 636 Times in 427 Posts
    Originally Posted by samrooo77 View Post
    I ever use DNP, look at my presentation bro


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    yeah I got that. But saying that Americans lose less weight than French and what gives...there’s so many different things that could be attributed to that. Let’s say 100 Americans chime in and say they lost 1lb/day and you get 5 Frenchman who say they lost 2lbs/day... is it safe to say that the Americans lose less? Prob not. DNp is DNP, it’s likely coming from the same areas, it works the same. I don’t necessarily understand the point of the thread to be honest. There’s so many different scenarios that could be going on that are going to play into 1, 1.5, 2 loss etx

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to metsfan4life For This Useful Post:

    Beti ona (03-06-2021)

  23. #18
    Elite rawdeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    825
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 759 Times in 435 Posts
    Originally Posted by samrooo77 View Post
    87kg and 23kg of fat, 1,2x per week, high intensity, My maintenance is 2000, I will eat 1700-1600


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    Originally Posted by samrooo77 View Post
    oh... sorry that DNP dont work for you, I hope I will loss 15kg minimum on 1 month

    I have a question, dnp have a tolerance threshold, its good if I do 10 days at 200mg, 10 days at 400mg and 10 days at 600mg to counter it?


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    Originally Posted by ToolSteel View Post
    you're going to accidentally off yourself.

    samrooo, you probably did not understand this ... it is American slang, and in this case "off" means "kill."

    Stop believing everything you read and do some research on your own. Google "dnp deaths" and see where that search takes you.
    Sloth is its own reward .......

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rawdeal For This Useful Post:

    Blusoul24 (03-06-2021),ToolSteel (03-06-2021)

  25. #19
    Senior Member Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 54 Times in 38 Posts
    I have said it once and I will repeat it again:

    The more body fat you have, more pounds you can lose in a DNP run. If you look lean at 8% body fat, don't expect to drop 2-3 pounds of fat in a week, nor even close.

    And of course, diet, training, genetics, ... all this will influence how each subject responds to DNP.


    On the other hand, this user seems like a troll or someone that shouldn't use using DNP. All the threads that he opens are nonsense, he should be banned
    Last edited by Beti ona; 03-06-2021 at 01:55 AM.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beti ona For This Useful Post:

    MS1605 (03-16-2021),Noobie2 (03-10-2021)

  27. #20
    Moderator-San Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    12,773
    Thanks
    16,899
    Thanked 19,882 Times in 8,028 Posts
    Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    I have said it once and I will repeat it again:

    The more body fat you have, more pounds you can lose in a DNP run. If you look lean at 8% body fat, don't expect to drop 2-3 pounds of fat in a week, nor even close.

    And of course, diet, training, genetics, ... all this will influence how each subject responds to DNP.


    On the other hand, this user seems like a troll or someone that shouldn't use using DNP. All the threads that he opens are nonsense, he should be banned
    Well, I appreciate your opinion but I’ll stick with my own convictions on who gets banned.

    Language barrier man.

    He’s French. I’m sympathetic because I live in a country where I speak a second language.

    I do agree that he is not well informed and should use extreme caution if he were to use DNP


    You are not entitled to your opinion.
    You are entitled to your informed opinion.
    No one is entitled to be ignorant.

    He must be very ignorant for he answers every question he is asked.” – Voltaire



  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

    permabulker (03-06-2021)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i dont understand
    By Ragingmenace223 in forum Peptides And Growth Hormone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2020, 04:43 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-30-2014, 03:36 PM
  3. finally a diet i understand, pob should love it too
    By ken Sass in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2014, 08:16 PM
  4. What my GP Doesn't Understand
    By dk8594 in forum Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 04:57 PM
  5. Words of a Terrorist - Understand Thy Enemy
    By Dtownry in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 11:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •