I dont understand..DNP weight loss

samrooo77

Reaction score

DNP Weight Loss​

People in France lost between 500g/1kgper day while DNP, and americans people lost 0,5lb/1lb per day, why? I know I am bad in english/american maybe I dont know how to convert g to lb ahah... this is a constatation, I see american feedback says they lost less than us, french people. They lying?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All drugs come with individual results for numerous reasons . I hated dnp

samrooo77

Reaction score
I know but I never saw a american who said he lost 1,5-2lb per day, it is normal? it is a conversion problem from my part? (idk if it is from or to sorry)

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some say it works wonders I never saw results on it that were worth my time

samrooo77

Reaction score
Some say it works wonders I never saw results on it that were worth my time

oh... sorry that DNP dont work for you, I hope I will loss 15kg minimum on 1 month

I have a question, dnp have a tolerance threshold, its good if I do 10 days at 200mg, 10 days at 400mg and 10 days at 600mg to counter it?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Diane_Dame2000

Lady Member
Reaction score
Why do you hate DNP and what are the differences in male and female effect?

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score

DNP Weight Loss variables​

There are too many other variables to consider when comparing weight loss during a DNP cycle. I mean, if you are saying there was a study using people with similar body weight, body fat, dosage, calorie intake, energy expenditure, etc and one nationality had better results that's one thing. But there's obviously no studies that have been done in that regard.

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
McDonalds is the difference in weight loss in France vs USA. What is your real question?

samrooo77

Reaction score
McDonalds is the difference in weight loss in France vs USA. What is your real question?

My question is when I read feedback. why I see that french people lost more weight than you? Maybe it was a conversion problem but this is the reaction of everyone in his body :)

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why do you hate DNP and what are the differences in male and female effect?
It just felt disgusting to me and not worth the results . I can achieve better results and feel good

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
So what is your current height and weight? Body fat %? Are you sedentary or active? Are you planning on cutting calories and by how much? All that matters. You don't necessarily just take DNP and magically lose weight. Also, there's a dosage for maximum weight loss and then there's the safe dosage. You don't sound like you know enough to be using it so be very careful.

samrooo77

Reaction score
So what is your current height and weight? Body fat %? Are you sedentary or active? Are you planning on cutting calories and by how much? All that matters. You don't necessarily just take DNP and magically lose weight. Also, there's a dosage for maximum weight loss and then there's the safe dosage. You don't sound like you know enough to be using it so be very careful.

87kg and 23kg of fat, 1,2x per week, high intensity, My maintenance is 2000, I will eat 1700-1600

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok so here is the issue... you cant take what you read and assume its going to be the same for you. also, everyone is going to react different, theres no reason why a french person would be any different than an american. some people lose 1/day, some lose 1/2 lb a day and some may lose 2lbs a day. now..run that for 1 cycle and try it exactly the same again, guess what...it might be completely different. there are way to many variables to just say that you want to lose X a day on DNP. DNP should only be used if you know what youre doing and you already have a very knowledgeable foundation to this type of lifting/diet/etc program. its not your hydroxycut you buy at walmart.

samrooo77

Reaction score
ok so here is the issue... you cant take what you read and assume its going to be the same for you. also, everyone is going to react different, theres no reason why a french person would be any different than an american. some people lose 1/day, some lose 1/2 lb a day and some may lose 2lbs a day. now..run that for 1 cycle and try it exactly the same again, guess what...it might be completely different. there are way to many variables to just say that you want to lose X a day on DNP. DNP should only be used if you know what youre doing and you already have a very knowledgeable foundation to this type of lifting/diet/etc program. its not your hydroxycut you buy at walmart.

I ever use DNP, look at my presentation bro :)

Reactions: Jin

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ever use DNP, look at my presentation bro :)

yeah I got that. But saying that Americans lose less weight than French and what gives...there’s so many different things that could be attributed to that. Let’s say 100 Americans chime in and say they lost 1lb/day and you get 5 Frenchman who say they lost 2lbs/day... is it safe to say that the Americans lose less? Prob not. DNp is DNP, it’s likely coming from the same areas, it works the same. I don’t necessarily understand the point of the thread to be honest. There’s so many different scenarios that could be going on that are going to play into 1, 1.5, 2 loss etx

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
87kg and 23kg of fat, 1,2x per week, high intensity, My maintenance is 2000, I will eat 1700-1600

oh... sorry that DNP dont work for you, I hope I will loss 15kg minimum on 1 month

I have a question, dnp have a tolerance threshold, its good if I do 10 days at 200mg, 10 days at 400mg and 10 days at 600mg to counter it?

you're going to accidentally off yourself.

samrooo, you probably did not understand this ... it is American slang, and in this case "off" means "kill."

Stop believing everything you read and do some research on your own. Google "dnp deaths" and see where that search takes you.

Beti ona

Reaction score
I have said it once and I will repeat it again:

The more body fat you have, more pounds you can lose in a DNP run. If you look lean at 8% body fat, don't expect to drop 2-3 pounds of fat in a week, nor even close.

And of course, diet, training, genetics, ... all this will influence how each subject responds to DNP.

On the other hand, this user seems like a troll or someone that shouldn't use using DNP. All the threads that he opens are nonsense, he should be banned

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I have said it once and I will repeat it again:

The more body fat you have, more pounds you can lose in a DNP run. If you look lean at 8% body fat, don't expect to drop 2-3 pounds of fat in a week, nor even close.

And of course, diet, training, genetics, ... all this will influence how each subject responds to DNP.

On the other hand, this user seems like a troll or someone that shouldn't use using DNP. All the threads that he opens are nonsense, he should be banned

Well, I appreciate your opinion but I’ll stick with my own convictions on who gets banned.

Language barrier man.

He’s French. I’m sympathetic because I live in a country where I speak a second language.

I do agree that he is not well informed and should use extreme caution if he were to use DNP

New Threads