King Labs steroid source

Reaction score
So I’ve tried king labs multiple times, test E bulk orders levels off the charts, tried the tren A seemed legit got all the sides, tried 30ml
Eq couldn’t tell much from that, always responds quick orders send in like 2 days, tried the anavar, didn’t notice much, friend noticed decent from the winstrol, everyone seems happy with their test E
First post here and this is what you blow it on? You revive an old dead thread with a feelzzz report?

King Labs doesn’t just “not test their products” but they REFUSE to test their products. They sell fake weed carts that have bogus packaging to make them seem legit. Red flag on top of red flag.

Their rep tried to source on MESO and quickly left when he realized MESO was an uncensored board.

King Labs is garbage. Let this thread die.

cigardave007

Reaction score
Guess we can disagree. My experience with Kings has been good. I gained what I expected from my last cycle. Test,NPP, Tbol. No reason to think anything was under dosed. Strength, muscle gain was excellent. Results were pretty much the same as the same cycle earlier with J***P*L.
If I thought it was bunk I would say so.
My experience says different

Blacktail

Reaction score
I've heard you mention before that good gear won't give you any PIP. I am no expert but this sounds off to me. Isn't it normal for there to be some soreness with legit gear?
I know I've had it with pharma sustanon and UG sust as well. Is there alcohol in the mixture that causes soreness?
More to it than just the drug, shot location is most important in my opinion.

flex22

Reaction score
Dude do your homework on king that’s all i gotta tell you. And don’t jus look at forums where the one of the biggest sponsor. They’ve been tested many times and the reason like you mentioned you like em And feel like it works is cause they still put compound in the products but it’s not properly dosed. And like someone mentioned above they have straight admitted openly they don’t test there products and don’t test there Raws either. Jus get the Raws cook up and sell

Reaction score
This used to be my source

The only thing legit about king labs is the test, and as they said, it's likely underdosed

I've learned to do more research before I dive in

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Ive used their test-E and got bloods (TRT at 125 mg got me a 806 total test). But I have seen the test results and other reviews and wont go back. Too many good ones that test good, etc.

Of course some batches can be good some can be shite (like any lab I guess). But the refusal to test product and raws and some of the independent results Ive seen (JANO), not great. Under-dosed..

Dnewell2004

Reaction score
Ive used their test-E and got bloods (TRT at 125 mg got me a 806 total test). But I have seen the test results and other reviews and wont go back. Too many good ones that test good, etc.

Of course some batches can be good some can be shite (like any lab I guess). But the refusal to test product and raws and some of the independent results Ive seen (JANO), not great. Under-dosed..
I did see somewhere that they didn't want to test their stuff. That raised a red flag for me.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Hey. You have one of the test kits from Dave Palumbo from RXmuscle. He’s an honest business person & the testing kits are as accurate or more than like a pregnancy test kit lol Good way to check before you use. Can show you if they’re under dosed also. Hey man, post here & tell if it’s real/legit. Thank you!
Palumbos kits are trash man , false readings galore shouldn't take you more than a quick google search to find out what a waste of money they are.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Palumbos kits are trash man , false readings galore shouldn't take you more than a quick google search to find out what a waste of money they are.
Palumbo himself is trash. Can't stand him.

New Threads