How to go about running Tren

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking about stocking up and contemplating grabbing some tren for a future cycle. I know it’s recommended on getting Ace for first run, but I really do enjoy long esters. So I’m wondering how you guys ran tren, or would advise going about your first tren cycle?

I’ve done some reading around the boards and guys report running tren-a @25mg/day (175mg/week) and feeling it. But even at this dose I would need @least 1050mg for a 6week cycle (1vial only 1000mg)… on the other hand I could run tren-e 8-10weeks @250-200mg/week respectively off 1 vial

So should I grab some tren-a…1vial or 2, or tren-e??

I’m more worried about getting horrible sides even from a low dose of tren and having multiple vials I can’t use… And no I don’t have friends that run gear that I could peddle it off to (hell none of my friends even lift)

If I do run tren it would be with a low dose of test (between 200-350mg)

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your more worried about getting horrible sides bro I would def. not recommend taking that dance with Tren E. Stick to Acetate since its a short ester then if you do have any really bad sides it can be stopped and will clear out of your system faster than Tren E. I would say to keep sides down pin 50-75mgs daily and see how it goes. The night sweats with Tren E are no joke.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly I can handle the night sweats, insomnia, anxiety, and shortness of breathe...it's really the tren-dick I'm worried about--->ED and bloating are my 2 bugaboos. That's why I've strayed away from EQ, Deca, Dbol, Drol, etc...but I was thinking if I run it with test/mast/caber I'd be aight

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I started using tren around 2000. I started with a mortar and pestle and a jar of DMSO along with a cartridge of finiplix.( I also converted synovex for testP)Then I converted to injectable. I was in love from the gate. It made me hard as fuck. Looked rugged. I get night sweats. Possible anxiety...I've been prescribed psyche meds for this since I was a kid anyhow. I have a full head of hair. Tren doesn't fuck with my hairline.
For me, it wouldn't matter how bad the sides got for me. I wouldn't stop tren. I love it that much. If you have access to tren a...go with that. If tren E makes sense monetarily go, do that. You' ll be OK. At this time I'm running para/tren hex. This ester is in between tren A and E as far as how often you should pin.(I'm running other things as well.)
As far as changes in body comp goes, tren stands alone. GH takes months. DNP takes weeks but is painful. Tren takes 2 weeks for me to notice changes. Even in the enanthate ester. Some say it takes 4 weeks or so to notice...not me. I see it in my shoulders first. Squared of like a m'fer.
As far as dosing goes. I switched over recently from 800mg of trenE/week(pin 2 times week) to 125mg tren/hex/para e3days. I know guys who run almost twice that amount and they tell me the difference in neg sides are no different. I'm told the key here is keeping blood levels as even as possible.
I promise you...run tren once and you'll never look back.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly I can handle the night sweats, insomnia, anxiety, and shortness of breathe...it's really the tren-dick I'm worried about--->ED and bloating are my 2 bugaboos. That's why I've strayed away from EQ, Deca, Dbol, Drol, etc...but I was thinking if I run it with test/mast/caber I'd be aight
I run .5mg caber e5days as well for prolactin sides. Keeps my dick hard. I also feel it as far as cardio goes. Its a bitch....but then again, all worth it for me.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never really could understand what sides people get that are so harsh that you need to stop using tren instantly. Does anyone know what these sides are?

If you cant deal with sides then dont run tren period. Pussys cry about sides and they stop running shit...even looking like I have measles all over my body wasnt enough to get me to stop. If your gonna do steroids then man the fuck up. I started with tren e and havent ran anything but since...you cannot top the effects of long esters! you know what I do for night sweats??? I put a towel or two down on my bed so I dont ruin my sheets. Tren doesnt cause bloat nor does it aromatise. The only thing you need to worry about with tren is prolactin...caber should keep that at bay. .5mg e3d to start. there is no such thing as tren/deca dick...its all prolactin and estrogen issues that cause ED on any steroids.

You can pick A or E for all I care but make sure you dont run your tren less then 300mg per week or its a waste

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks ben. Everyone makes it sound fucking outstanding but you really gotta know what you're in for...like I said I can handle the uncomfortable sides and I know plenty enough to add in test/mast/caber for ED as well as prolactin sides..

What do you recommend as a minimum starting dose for tren-E and cycle length? Would 250mg/week for 8 weeks be good? And ya I've heard a lot about keeping levels even so I was planning on pinning tren-E E3D just to be safe

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
175 a week is a waste in my opinion. Try tren ace Ed at 50mg or 100mg eod. Ace will clear within days so if sides are unbareable you can drop your dose or stop all together. Yes there's soaking wet night sweats, trensomnia, fast heart rate, but they're all bareable once you see the body transformation. I think tren gets blown out of proportion sometimes. People have put this stigma on it and everybody's afraid of it. If you're mature enough to listen to what your body's telling you then you'll be fine. Keep your e in check with an AI and have caber on hand and you won't have problems with limp dick.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if your gonna do tren e then pin it mon/thurs. I wouldnt go lower then 300mg per week for 12weeks on this compound. One tip is to run your test a month longer and let that 19nor clear your system to make your pct a little easier

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never really could understand what sides people get that are so harsh that you need to stop using tren instantly. Does anyone know what these sides are?

If you cant deal with sides then dont run tren period. Pussys cry about sides and they stop running shit...even looking like I have measles all over my body wasnt enough to get me to stop. If your gonna do steroids then man the fuck up. I started with tren e and havent ran anything but since...you cannot top the effects of long esters! you know what I do for night sweats??? I put a towel or two down on my bed so I dont ruin my sheets. Tren doesnt cause bloat nor does it aromatise. The only thing you need to worry about with tren is prolactin...caber should keep that at bay. .5mg e3d to start. there is no such thing as tren/deca dick...its all prolactin and estrogen issues that cause ED on any steroids.

You can pick A or E for all I care but make sure you dont run your tren less then 300mg per week or its a waste

My thoughts exactly.. I'm not one to bitch about some inconvenience side effects.. I was thinking about starting at 250/week but what's an extra 50mg a week....Thanks Cobra

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really prefer starting at 400 a week but if your kinda leary about it then 300 is the absolute minimum in my book

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Very informative and a different view. Thanks CS.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only side I couldn't handle or really got to me was insomnia but that went away after a few weeks and heart issues. They're old issues that I haven't had any problems with for 4 years but my heart started getting crazy. My heart reacts different then normal to stimulants like synthetic adrenaline. Normal peoples hearts go crazy and speed up, mine slows down and stops. It's not just outside stimulants, if I get an adrenaline rush, go too hard in the gym, it slows down and stops and I flop out. It's starts back up on its own and I wake up. Just kinda crazy. I stopped tren for a week cuz I flopped out in the middle of them gym. I started back after a week and was good. It's crazy but that's what I get for shooting dope for years when I was young.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fk colt u went deep man. I'm just happy u stopped that shit.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn colt thats some shit right there.. I got some friends back in my home town who are getting bad with that shit...started on oxy and moved straight to dog food

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's no joke. I've od'd 3 times and still have half a brain. My memories good. Still have all my teeth and don't look shot out. I got lucky I guess and got out in time. Been clean over 7 years now.

Anyways back to you cuz I feel like your thread has turned about me and thats not my intention. Personally, and this is just my opinion, I like the idea of ace for the first run with tren just so you can play with your dose if you need too. Either way, I'm sure you'll love tren. By far my favorite compound.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
haha ya no prob brother...I got some great responses from everyone. I got time to decide and I'll have a better setup now learning from these good experiences

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i agree with Colt and Cobra,350mg/week of tren is minimum i would use,im 45,fxin to be 46 and im gonna be running my first cycle with tren ace after i complete the cycle im on now,and im gonna use 350mg/week of tren ace

Moppy1

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I actually like the way Tren effects my energy level and the side-effect of insomnia is just part of that, because I always feel awake and ready for anything. In fact, I have noticed my mental acuity increase on Tren, even with less sleep. It is effing unreal how it makes me feel more awake all day, and increases my mental sharpness (no forgetting things, better multitasking at work, etc). Bring on the insomnia!!!!

New Threads