2021: Ugbb gets pool ready

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
210lbs, lost weight this week, anxiety made stomach unhappy.
Natural Standing https://ibb.co/NNJfFbq
Trying to prove I don’t have baby Traps: https://ibb.co/fqkzb4p
Trying to learn how to do a Lat Spread https://ibb.co/X3bfvv6
I think I have Side Chest down; chest of a 12-YO boy: https://ibb.co/mF0btzF
Lame double bicep https://ibb.co/xgbDYLX

Dysmorphia hit hard this week

Still aiming for 225 if I can.

Looking joocy my friend! I think the beard was holding you back. You look full in all your photos. Good job ; I don’t know what you did last week but it’s working. Go 225!

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Pretty good read about dieting. Some of this wouldn't fully apply to us, as it was written be a natural for naturals(like the necessary fats for hormone production... We've got that covered :32 (20):) . Good information nonetheless.

"The Ultimate Cutting Diet - Devised By Pro Natural Bodybuilder Layne Norton | SimplyShredded.com" https://simplyshredded.com/layne-norton-the-most-effective-cutting-diet.html

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Pretty good read about dieting. Some of this wouldn't fully apply to us, as it was written be a natural for naturals(like the necessary fats for hormone production... We've got that covered :32 (20):) . Good information nonetheless.
"The Ultimate Cutting Diet - Devised By Pro Natural Bodybuilder Layne Norton | SimplyShredded.com" https://simplyshredded.com/layne-norton-the-most-effective-cutting-diet.html
I would take everything that Layne says with a huge pinch of salt. This is the dude who convinced women that they weren't losing weight because of "metabolic damage" (it was actually just water fluctuations hiding fat loss) and that the only way to fix that "damage" was by slowly increasing calories over many months. Despite the fact that the only way you're ever going to reverse weight loss induced metabolic adaptations (more accurate description than "damage") is by consuming maintenance level or above calories. As soon as possible.

Layne is a shill. As a result, in my humble opinion, his views are totally null & avoid on most subjects. Dieting included.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I would take everything that Layne says with a huge pinch of salt. This is the dude who convinced women that they weren't losing weight because of "metabolic damage" (it was actually just water fluctuations hiding fat loss) and that the only way to fix that "damage" was by slowly increasing calories over many months. Despite the fact that the only way you're ever going to reverse weight loss induced metabolic adaptations (more accurate description than "damage") is by consuming maintenance level or above calories. As soon as possible.

Layne is a shill. As a result, in my humble opinion, his views are totally null & avoid on most subjects. Dieting included.

Fair enough. I was actually unaware of his "metabolic damage in women" issue.

I'm actually semi going through this with my wife right now. She freaks out over the scale fluctuations, especially the week before her menstrual cycle begins. It's a roller coaster with women.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Especially considering that high-quality studies on metabolic adaptation were already showing that it was a relatively minor factor for the vast majority of people. Layne is VERY good at ignoring evidence that he finds inconvenient.

Reaction score
Hell yes it’s a rollercoaster with women.. Their natural hormones, when fluctuating can cause upwards of 10lbs fluctuations in weight due to water. I’ve learned that from experience. Especially around the end of their menstrual cycle.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
This week has been a shit show. I'm on vacation from work, and out of my routine, which is my kryptonite.

The nonsense ends today!!!!

quackattack

Reaction score
8a3d627965198c98de5c965f5c3e5de3.jpg

Sitting at 205 so down about 5 lbs

Reaction score
Quack attack, you look like you been putting in Hella work!! I can see those abs man!
I echo Dk, the lighting or maybe contrasting the photo would make those pop more.
Trust me bro, lighting is everything.

Thank you guys for your compliments. I'm such a damn-negative Nancy.
And all you guys have been putting in work. I promise you, I wouldn't be where I am without YOU. Thats facts. You guys have taught me SOOO much and motivated me like never before.
I'm not a social person, so I literally have like 2 friends in my life.. no one talks to me.. so hearing it from experienced people means a lot. Thanks.

Thewall I'm sitting right at 200 in evenings.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Quack attack, you look like you been putting in Hella work!! I can see those abs man!
I echo Dk, the lighting or maybe contrasting the photo would make those pop more.

And all you guys have been putting in work. I promise you, I wouldn't be where I am without YOU. Thats facts. You guys have taught me SOOO much and motivated me like never before.
I'm not a social person, so I literally have like 2 friends in my life.. no one talks to me.. so hearing it from experienced people means a lot. Thanks.

And you have a sweet beard!!!

Thewall

Elite
Reaction score

very impressive man. That is an awesome weight at your height to be that lean. Great job.
Give up that negativity, looking good man.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Haha thanks brother! It’s officially a yeard! Isn’t that sad? Took me a year to grow a little trim a little grow some more.. kinda like our bodies. Lol.

DONT SHAVE IT.
I miss my beard, it was at 7-8 months when I chopped it and emasculated myself.

200lbs and you look thick! Good for you. Killing it.

We dont even have to ask if you’re Irish, ha.

New Threads