Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Sickman, What's the update from your side bro?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hugelucifer For This Useful Post:

Sickman (04-12-2021)

Thanks
    I just got labs last week, and my e2 came back 251, which is INSANELY high. But after bringing it up here, I learned that tren can cause a high false positive e2 reading and I did some research and have seen some guys with e2 as high as 450 while on tren. Thank god, bc I was about to nuke it with a bunch of ai. But I do have gyno, so my e2 might be high, but I'm seriously doubting its 251. Women who are ovulating are at like 200 hahaha.

Everything else is okay though as far as labs. My cholesterol, kidney function, lipids, hemoglobin and hematocrit are all in range. The most surprising is my liver values being almost totally in range. My ast is very slightly elevated. My alt is fine. Considering the harshness of superdrol and the harshness of anadrol, I'm pretty happy about my liver values. I've been taking 750mg tudca daily and that might have helped. Also, my prolactin is actually super low, I think I took too much caber. Its way below range. My blood pressure is high too, so definitely be aware of that. My bp is 148/82...its never been close to that high before.

My weight gain has stopped too, I hover between 250 and 252. I'm okay with that though bc strength is going up.

I hope you like the sd and tren stack as much as I do. I've got about a month or so left of sd. Hopefully I can hit 455 bench and 600lb deadlift.
    Last edited by Sickman; 04-12-2021 at 06:32 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sickman For This Useful Post:

hugelucifer (04-12-2021),Jin (04-12-2021)

Thanks
    [week 5 update]
    Change of Plan SuperDrol was calling my name so i decided to add it to the stack all this week i was a bit worried after reading about it though but thanks to Sickman so far i got impressive result in one week i should have started it earlier :
    - Weight: 175->183.6->190.2>194.6 lbs > 194.4-194.6 > 198.8 lbs ( ~4 lbs weight increase this week. Thanks to SuperDrol)
    - VERY noticeably vascular this week my arms look like tree branch now
    - BF : stays the same 12.8%-12.9% this tells me Superdrol added solid muscles.
    - Strength: Big Time increase this week
    - Waist: stays the same ~33
    - Bicep : increased 15.9in --> 16 in -> 16.1in -> 16.2in
    - Chest : increased 41.10in --> 41.5 in --> 42in -> 42.25in
    - Shoulder : increased 50.25 in --> 50.5 --> 50.9in -->51in

[weekly dose] 600mg Test E + 400mg Tren E Added 10mg Super Drol first 3 days then increased it to 20mg for the rest of the week
    - No itchy nipple yet No sign of Gyno this is my 5th cycle and i've barely used any AI
    - Added 500mg of Tudca

[Sex Drive]: Ridiculously high

[Side effect] :
    - Insomnia : High | night Sweat: Very Very High. | Blood Pressure: 135/80 in the morning at night up to 163/105 i know it's too high
    - Got multiple nose bleed this week . it happened to me with DBOL i guess due to BP
    - feel bit low on energy needs coffee more often.
    - no hair shedding even with this high dose
    - Acne Gone..i am surprised i thought superdrol will **** my body up with Acne like DBOL but i was wrong.
    - Breathing very heavy like 400 lbs fat ****
    - Cardio became very challenging

[work out]
    - daily 1-2 hours

[Diet]
    - SAME 3560->4000 calories per day [340g protein , 67g fat , 359g Carb] ...as long as my weight increasing i will keep the same amount of calories seems to be working for me if i stopped gaining more weight i will increase my calorie intake
    [Planning ahead]
    - pushed Blood work to end of next week [6] to see how superdrol effecting my liver

[This week Conclusion]
    Happy with the Result i look definitely noticeably bigger adding SuperDrol was a great Thanks to SickMan
    Last edited by hugelucifer; 04-17-2021 at 07:42 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hugelucifer For This Useful Post:

Sickman (04-17-2021)

Thanks
    What is your update for this week Sickman? Thanks!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hugelucifer For This Useful Post:

Sickman (04-17-2021)

Thanks
    I told you it's amazing haha. I've got about 3 weeks of sd left. I'm still having good strength gains, and I'm setting a new PR every workout. I have also noticed a big increase in vascularity too. However I am having some negatives, my appetite has taken a huge hit lately, it was already lacking from the tren, but it's even worse now. I've actually lost weight. I'm only 246. If I could eat more, my gains would be even better. I tried to force myself to eat, but it just makes me feel sick. I cant do it. Also, my libido has taken a massive nose dive. I am not horny, and when i do try to get myself off, I can hardly even stay hard, and the orgasm is weak. This is most likely e2 related. So far, this is the worst side effect. I'm sure it will go away when I stop my blast. I had a similar problem last cycle with dbol and test, but not as severe. Also, I'm starting to get acne on my back. My skin has been clear all cycle, except this last week. But it's not that bad, dbol was way worse.

This past week my squat, bench, and deadlift have all jumped another 20lbs. I'm hoping to bench 455 by the end of this blast. I'm very close, if not already there. I'm gonna go for it in a week or 2. I'm hitting every strength goal I set and it feels awesome lol.

Your blood pressure is really really high. Mine is high too, 148/82. I feel like some low impact cardio might be smart. For me personally, this is unacceptable. My bp has always been perfect. Mine being this high is definitely not normal.

You're making excellent progress. Just wait till the start of week 3, that's when I really felt the sd kick in. But as always, be weary of any side effects and drop it if anything crazy starts to happen. You're on arguably the most powerful but side effect riddled cycle possible. Enjoy the gains, but also respect the power of these compounds.

Take before and after pics of when you started your blast to the end. I did and looked at 7 weeks ago to today, and I'm blown away by the results.

Keep up the good work
    Last edited by Sickman; 04-17-2021 at 08:39 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sickman For This Useful Post:

eazy (04-27-2021),hugelucifer (04-18-2021)

Thanks
    Sorry for the late update Boys & Girls (if any) been busy week
    [week 6 update]
    Dude this week the side effects are kicking my ass hardcore however my body looks the best i have ever seen my entire life lol:
    - Weight: 175->183.6->190.2>194.6 lbs > 194.4-194.6 > 198.8 lbs > 194 lbs ( ~4 lbs weight lost this week)
    - BF : 12.9%-12%
    - Strength: Big Time increase this week
    - Waist: increased ~33 > 34
    - Bicep : increased 15.9in --> 16 in -> 16.1in -> 16.2in > 16.35 in
    - Chest : increased 41.10in --> 41.5 in --> 42in -> 42.25in > 43in
    - Shoulder : increased 50.25 in --> 50.5 --> 50.9in -->51in > 52in

[weekly dose] 600mg Test E + 400mg Tren E Dropped Super Drol from 20mg to 10mg for the rest of the week
    - No itchy nipple yet No sign of Gyno this is my 5th cycle and i've barely used any AI
    - Added 500mg of Tudca

[Sex Drive]: Still Ridiculously high

[Side effect] :
    - Insomnia : Extreme | night Sweat: Extreme. | Blood Pressure: ****ING HIGH up to 172/112
    - having tough time to eat.. i feel like i need to though up after i eat anything had to drop Superdrol from 20mg to 10mg.
    - Nose bleed every single day almost all the time
    - Energy So ****ing low i feel like Death lol.
    - Acne Gone..nothing at all.
    - Breathing very very very heavy *
    - Cardio became very challenging

[work out]
    - daily 1-2 hours

[Diet]
    - 3500 cal > 2500 Cal i just cannot eat i start blending white egg and everything i can blend and drink it

[Planning ahead]
    - blood work schedule for 7th May

[This week Conclusion]
    i am feeling so sick all the time with high BP and constant nose bleed hot flashes all over my body everytime i start working out it's annoying i had to stop working out spray my body and face with cold water then resume until i feel better . i hate to say this but cannot wait to drop the Tren next week it's kicking my ass i might drop the superdrol if i continue being sick this week. Happy with the Result though. i will post pictures between week 10-12
    Last edited by hugelucifer; 04-27-2021 at 10:24 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hugelucifer For This Useful Post:

Sickman (04-27-2021)

Thanks
    Yeah I'm not having side effects that extreme. For me the pros are outweighing the cons. But your blood pressure is super high. Also, the appetite thing is annoying but I got used to it. I have a poor appetite too, but I'm not really trying to gain anymore weight right now. If your side effects get any worse, or dont get any better, then I'd drop the SD. It can be harsh for some people, but luckily for me, it's only been a positive experience. I have added over 150lbs to my s,b, dl total in the 6 weeks I've been on it. From what I understand, people either love it or hate it. If you decide to stay on the SD, I'd do it for only 4 weeks.

SD shouldn't cause that because it doesn't aromatize and it also doesn't effect prolactin either. But everyone responds differently.

I had up up my ai, and I'm only on 600mg a week of test too.

Keep up the training. I hope the sides get better. Try to get you bp under control. That's definitely a reason why you're feeling sick.
    Last edited by Sickman; 04-27-2021 at 12:08 PM.

Thanks
    [week 7 update]
    I feel much better this week my BP is between 130-140/80-90 the only thing i did is reduce my SuperDrol to 10mg and my appetite got better and barely any nose bleed
    - Weight: 175->183.6->190.2>194.6 lbs > 194.4-194.6 > 198.8 lbs > 194 lbs > 195 lbs ( ~1 lbs gained this week)
    - BF : 12%-12.3%
    - Strength: same
    - Waist: Same 34
    - Bicep : Same 15.9in --> 16 in -> 16.1in -> 16.2in > 16.35 in
    - Chest : Same 41.10in --> 41.5 in --> 42in -> 42.25in > 43in
    - Shoulder : Same 50.25 in --> 50.5 --> 50.9in -->51in > 52in

[weekly dose] 600mg Test E + 400mg Tren E Dropped Super Drol from 20mg to 10mg for the rest of the week

[Sex Drive]: Still Ridiculously high

[Side effect] :
    - Insomnia : Extreme | night Sweat: Extreme. | Blood Pressure: Got Better down from 172/112 to 130-140/80-90 high but way much better
    - i got my appetite back now i can eat better.
    - barely any Nose bleed yes this one was so annoying and embarrassing at work.
    - Energy got a little better. but still feel too low on energy for sure this is the Tren.
    - Acne nothing at all.
    - Breathing still heavy *

[work out]
    - daily 1-2 hours

[Diet]
    - 3000 cal > 3500 Cal

[Planning ahead]
    - blood work schedule for 7th May

[This week Conclusion]
    i don't know what happen but i'm assuming my body did not get along with 20mg superdrol dropping it to 10mg got everything back to normal where i can do my full work out and eat as i used to.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hugelucifer For This Useful Post:

CJ275 (05-04-2021),eazy (05-04-2021),Sickman (05-04-2021)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sickman View Post
    Yeah I'm not having side effects that extreme. For me the pros are outweighing the cons. But your blood pressure is super high. Also, the appetite thing is annoying but I got used to it. I have a poor appetite too, but I'm not really trying to gain anymore weight right now. If your side effects get any worse, or dont get any better, then I'd drop the SD. It can be harsh for some people, but luckily for me, it's only been a positive experience. I have added over 150lbs to my s,b, dl total in the 6 weeks I've been on it. From what I understand, people either love it or hate it. If you decide to stay on the SD, I'd do it for only 4 weeks.

SD shouldn't cause that because it doesn't aromatize and it also doesn't effect prolactin either. But everyone responds differently.

I had up up my ai, and I'm only on 600mg a week of test too.

Keep up the training. I hope the sides get better. Try to get you bp under control. That's definitely a reason why you're feeling sick.
    Thank you Sickman for all your helpful feedback. People like you make this place ****ing awesome. Dude on a side note SD by Far should be labelled as the strongest AAS ever to me it's even stronger than Tren the result i got from it in short amount of time is amazing even on 10mg but with 20mg holyF*ck it gets so strong my body cannot handle the side. no AAS will get you that much strength and vascularity in short amount of time i love it, hope my body could have tolerated 20mg but may be next cycle will be ready for it lol. how are things from your side?
    Last edited by hugelucifer; 05-03-2021 at 09:20 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to hugelucifer For This Useful Post:

Sickman (05-04-2021)

Thanks
    I stopped using sd and tren for 2 days because I was around a girl all weekend and I didn't want to be pinning gear around her. That would make a bad first impression lol. I also went on a 8 to 10 mile hike. My weight went from 250 to 243 in only 2 days lol. I'm back up around 245 right now. I'm totally ok with it, I've gotta weigh in at 242 for my meet in June anyways.

I've got 5 days left of sd. And about a month left on tren. I'm going to take a 4 to 6 month break from blasting after my meet. I'll just cruise on a low test dose.

I'm still getting good strength gains, but it has leveled off a bit. But my squat and deadlift have definitely made a jump since last week. My bench is plateaued. I'm hoping I can maintain the sd gains until June with the tren and test. I'm probably going to raise my test dosage to atleast 750mg a week, maybe more.

SD has been the strongest and most rapidly acting aas I've taken so far. Out of tren, anadrol, and injectable dbol, the fastest and most dramatic results have been from sd. Then injectable dbol is 2nd. Tren is great too, it just didn't kick in as fast as these 2, I noticed results after 2 weeks as opposed to within the first week with sd and injectable dbol. I have yet to try halotestin though, which is supposed to be the best compound there is for pure strength gains.

I think there is some synergistic effect between sd and tren. They're both good on their own, but when mixed, it turns you into freaking Hercules almost overnight lol. The only thing I can think of that would give more dramatic strength gains would be tren and halotestin. But that's even more toxic than sd. I would only use that 2 or 3 weeks before a meet so I could peak. In my opinion, it shouldn't be used for anything other than that, there are other compounds that are safer if someone is just trying to get big and strong but not compete.

Lastly, I agree this forum is awesome and there are some really knowledgeable and cool people here.

Keep up the good work
    Last edited by Sickman; 05-04-2021 at 09:45 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sickman For This Useful Post:

hugelucifer (05-06-2021)

Thanks
    Sickman, way to go bro! there is nothing better than having a girl by the end of the cycle as a validation for your hard work. but eventually you have to tell her about your stuff so she can your partner in crime just like my wife she is helping me with everything. if that girl does not want to support in achieving your dream she is not a keeper find yourself a better one .

Thanks
    While we are still on the same page here is a Tren story

[True Story]
    So coming to this cycle i knew Tren will **** with my phycological behavior. i noticed starting around Week 5 every girl around me in the GYM when i work out is looking at me but i ignored it because i know it's the tren messing with my mind and creating these stupid thoughts until last week Friday... i was working out on one of the machine minding my own business then i noticed a hot fit blond Texan girl setting on one of the machine a bit far from me looking at me so i looked back then i looked away and continue working out..so she came and sat down on the machine next to me then i stopped working out and she said :
    " I see you here almost everyday"
    Me: "Yeah, i do come here everyday i'm dedicated"
    Her:" I'm Lauren by the way"
    ...at this stage my dick went into auto pilot mode and got fully deployed luckily i was sitting and managed to block it with my wrist (this is unacceptable i am grown up man not a teenager this should not happen) anyways at the back of my head i hear this though " Dude.. introduce yourself. Ask her out then get her number then **** her" i knew it's the ****ing Tren trying to take over i am a married man and i would never cheat on my wife no matter what even with the Tren i am the bigger man here and i can control this..soo
    Me: "it's my pleasure meeting you Lauren, I'm XXXX"
    Her: "Are you from here"
    Me: " Yes and you"
    Her:" me too, have you seen Mo's Place that just open next to the GYM"
    Me: " uh that's cool...so what you do for living" trying to change the subject
    Her: " i'm working at a financial firm"
    Me: "that's great" looked at my watch then i said "uh it's getting late i better go, Nice meeting you Lauren and have a great weekend"
    Her: "You too..." sounded disappointed
    and yes my dick was still hard when i walked away and went straight to the rest room and waited until things calmed down.

so .. what would you do boys at this situation ..
    a) be the bigger man and be respectful to your marriage and leave
    b) jump on the Tren train get her number ask her out and **** her
    Last edited by hugelucifer; 05-08-2021 at 10:54 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,325 Times in 4,102 Posts
    Originally Posted by hugelucifer View Post
    While we are still on the same page here is a Tren story

[True Story]
    So coming to this cycle i knew Tren will **** with my phycological behavior. i noticed starting around Week 5 every girl around me in the GYM when i work out is looking at me but i ignored it because i know it's the tren messing with my mind and creating these stupid thoughts until last week Friday... i was working out on one of the machine minding my own business then i noticed a hot fit blond Texan girl setting on one of the machine a bit far from me looking at me so i looked back then i looked away and continue working out..so she came and sat down on the machine next to me then i stopped working out and she said :
    " I see you here almost everyday"
    Me: "Yeah, i do come here everyday i'm dedicated"
    Her:" I'm Lauren by the way"
    ...at this stage my dick went into auto pilot mode and got fully deployed luckily i was sitting and managed to block it with my wrist (this is unacceptable i am grown up man not a teenager this should not happen) anyways at the back of my head i hear this though " Dude.. introduce yourself. Ask her out then get her number then **** her" i knew it's the ****ing Tren trying to take over i am a married man and i would never cheat on my wife no matter what even with the Tren i am the bigger man here and i can control this..soo
    Me: "it's my pleasure meeting you Lauren, I'm XXXX"
    Her: "Are you from here"
    Me: " Yes and you"
    Her:" me too, have you seen Mo's Place that just open next to the GYM"
    Me: " uh that's cool...so what you do for living" trying to change the subject
    Her: " i'm working at a financial firm"
    Me: "that's great" looked at my watch then i said "uh it's getting late i better go, Nice meeting you Lauren and have a great weekend"
    Her: "You too..." sounded disappointed
    and yes my dick was still hard when i walked away and went straight to the rest room and waited until things calmed down.

so .. what would you do boys at this situation ..
    a) be the bigger man and be respectful to your marriage and leave
    b) jump on the Tren train get her number ask her out and **** her
    Luckily we don't have many hot little blonde Texas girls up here in the Northeast.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to CJ275 For This Useful Post:

hugelucifer (05-09-2021)

Thanks
    It's always a good feeling when a sexy girl hits on you. But stay loyal bro. Don't **** up your marriage over some strange lol.

The girl I'm talking to right now asked me if I've ever done steroids. I told her the truth because I dont like to lie. She doesn't really agree with it, but respects it and it's not like a dealbreaker or anything. She's just worried about the effects on my health. I just didn't want to jab a pin in my ass in front of her the first time she came to visit lol.

Yesterday was my last day of sd, and I made it count. I hit a 6 plate deadlift for the first time ever. The strength gains I've gotten from sd and tren is nothing short of phenomenal. It's going to be my go to blast for prepping for meets. I am going to try halo and tren next blast and compare the results.

Final results from 6 and a half weeks of SD.

Bench 405 to between 460 and 470, also went from 405x1 to 405x5
    Squat 455x1 to 500x3 (never tested max)
    Deadlift 475 to 585 or more, I actually might have 600.

The craziest thing of all was that my max on bench when I started lifting again back in September was only 225.

I am blown away. I hope I can maintain the gains for my meet June 5th.
    Last edited by Sickman; 05-09-2021 at 10:54 AM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sickman For This Useful Post:

eazy (05-09-2021),hugelucifer (05-09-2021)

Thanks
    Dude!! That's impressive my numbers are no where near yours.
    I totally agree with you Tren & SD are lethal combination for ridiculous strength

Bench Before the cycle (180-210 Max) Current 320x10 and if i pushed it 360-385 Max X1
    Squat Before the cycle 230x5 Current 305x10 and if I pushed it 320-340 x1 (i know my legs are not that strong)
    Deadlift Before Cycle Max 350x1 Current 460x1

Keep up the good work and i am sure since you will be cruising must likely you will maintain at least 80% of your gain. i am going to do PCT once i am done and this is when you should be worried if you will keep your gain or not you are under the mercy of your LH & FSH to kick and generate normal Testosterone and sometimes it takes longer time than usual and this is when you start losing muscle so in your case bro you should be just fine.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to hugelucifer For This Useful Post:

Sickman (05-09-2021)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123