muscle-depot eurochem labs

Reaction score
Hi,

I joined before Christmas but haven't posted since because of personal issues to do with the Covid thing. Anyway, I'm too lazy now to buy powder so I want to get a few vials of simple Test E. 5-6 Years ago a few of us at the gym I used to go to before I moved ordered from these guys and got the Enanject. It was decent at the time. I tried the order process (but didn't send any dollars yet) and they of course responded quickly. It seems the process is exactly the same as it was back then. MO to Ukraine etc. The only difference today is they ship from within the USA, in the past it all came from overseas.

So, my question is: has anyone RECENTLY had any experience with them? Good Bad?

Thanks

Reaction score
I used to order Eurochem back in the day too, like 2008-2011. IMO ordering international comes with significantly more risk in terms of your package getting searched and seized. My brother had this happen to him back then. Luckily he got a simple slap on the wrist by the government and the supplier resent the entire order out of good faith (to a different person and location to avoid detection).

I do not know if they are still a legit supplier. I personally think you should find a reliable source within the US. It may take some time but it will be worth it in the long run.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to order Eurochem back in the day too, like 2008-2011. IMO ordering international comes with significantly more risk in terms of your package getting searched and seized. My brother had this happen to him back then. Luckily he got a simple slap on the wrist by the government and the supplier resent the entire order out of good faith (to a different person and location to avoid detection).

I do not know if they are still a legit supplier. I personally think you should find a reliable source within the US. It may take some time but it will be worth it in the long run.

The OP says that its shipping domestically within the USA. The only issue I would have with the transaction is that, if I'm not mistaken, Eurochem is an Uncle Z product. I make it a habit of not ordering from confirmed selective scamming sources or from sources who threaten me with physical violence. But thats more of a personal problem.