TRT Test Peak Question

Dunamis

Reaction score
So I've been on TRT for 4 weeks now. Admittedly I've added a little extra dosage per week. What I am noticing a trend that between day 3-5 of the week I seem to "sexually peak". It would make sense given the 6-7 day working life I'll want to bang anything on 2 legs and I get hard if I just sneeze - exaggeration of course.

1 - Has anyone else experienced this?

2 - I'm considering adding some test prop to the dosage. Any advice?

-D

Dunamis

Reaction score
I have 3 reasons for TRT. One is to get my mojo back. Two is to get medically prescribed test so I can't pop hot on a job drug test. Three to help me in the gym.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I have 3 reasons for TRT. One is to get my mojo back. Two is to get medically prescribed test so I can't pop hot on a job drug test. Three to help me in the gym.

haha. You didn’t answer my questions!

anabolics don’t show up on drug screens.

are you currently under doctors supervision or going it alone?

Dunamis

Reaction score
LOL! Sorry. Yes I am on TRT under the "supervision" of a Doctor. I subscribed to TRT from Peak.com. All my scripts and tests come through them. I don't have a local doctor (wish I did). Oh I know anabolics don't show up on normal drug screens, but if the boss easily can notice quick gains it will set off a red flag. My thought on adding the prop was to give me the 3-5 day feeling on days 1-2 and 6-7. Hope that makes more sense.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
If youre on cyp or enth, Id have a very hard time believing you can tell a difference from one day to the next. Its gonna take six weeks of regular dosages to really get settled in to your body.

Dunamis

Reaction score
If youre on cyp or enth, Id have a very hard time believing you can tell a difference from one day to the next. Its gonna take six weeks of regular dosages to really get settled in to your body.

placebo effect?

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Definitely placebo going on! I wouldn't mess with test prop yet. Like Jin said get dialed in 6 months to a year on TRT.

Dunamis

Reaction score
How do you like Peak.com?

To process into the program can take a while. Look to pay around $300 in the beginning and about $120 monthly after that. I get 2 200mg/mL vials of test cyp amd 4 tabs of aromatization blocker (@ 1/2 tab per week), gauzes, alcohol wipes, and pins. For me it's ok. But the bigger benefit for me is having a prescription for test. I get gear from other sources as well.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
You get two 10ml vials (200mg/ml) mailed to you every month? They don't include hCG?

New Threads