Hgh+ t3 help

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
You have been asked multiple times exactly what you’re doing and why you’re doing it.

The language barrier would not be a problem if you were being more open and honest about your situation.

To begin, are you male or female?
How long have you been taking growth hormone?
Why are you taking T3 instead of Testosterone Propianate? (assuming you are female)

Reaction score
no there is no language problem

am a female 35 years old 69 kg 160 cm
i workout 1 hour every day light weigh and cross fit
i want to gain more muscle on my lower body and loose fat as fast as possible
im eating lower than 1200 calories
but am not loosing anything or seeing some change it have been 12 days
i cant take testeron and get masculine featuresor hair on my body
Why are you taking T3 instead of Testosterone Propianate?

Reactions: Jin

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
no there is no language problem

am a female 35 years old 69 kg 160 cm
i workout 1 hour every day light weigh and cross fit
i want to gain more muscle on my lower body and loose fat as fast as possible
im eating lower than 1200 calories
but am not loosing anything or seeing some change it have been 12 days
i cant take testeron and get masculine featuresor hair on my body
Why are you taking T3 instead of Testosterone Propianate?

I know it sounds ass backwards, but you're simply not eating enough. When I was doing competitive CF, I was LOSING weight while eating 5,000 Cals per day.

I've seen your situation 100 times with females. Eat to perform, and the body you want will follow.

ftf

Reaction score
12 days? Nothing happens in 12 days. You didn't gain your excess weight in 12 days. Have patience.

Reaction score
I know it sounds ass backwards, but you're simply not eating enough. When I was doing competitive CF, I was LOSING weight while eating 5,000 Cals per day.

I've seen your situation 100 times with females. Eat to perform, and the body you want will follow.

how long should i stay on hgh 6 iu

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You probably shouldn't. Surprised that you already haven't experienced the crippled hands that most seem to encounter at higher doses. That will pretty much ruin your training.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Maybe 1-2iu at night for recovery. Or 1-2iu in the morning, only if you do fasted cardio though, to assist in fat loss.

I am far from an authority on HGH though, so keep that in mind.

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
how does it assist fasted cardio?

Maybe 1-2iu at night for recovery. Or 1-2iu in the morning, only if you do fasted cardio though, to assist in fat loss.

I am far from an authority on HGH though, so keep that in mind.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
how does it assist fasted cardio?

I heard that it releases fat stores into the blood, so you have free fatty acids floating around. If you do the fasted cardio, they'll be utilized, but if not they'll just be stored again.

Snippet from the link to follow... "GH promotes lipolysis via inhibition of lipoprotein lipase, which hydrolyzes triglycerides in the circulation to make them available for triglyceride accumulation in adipose tissue. GH also stimulates hormone sensitive lipase (HSL), the rate-limiting step for release of stored triglyceride in adipocytes (lipolysis)."

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I have no idea why the link won't post Trump. It's from a PubMed study. Here's the info on it if you wanted to look it up....

Effects of growth hormone on adipose tissue
A L Carrel et al. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab. 2000 Sep.

Last edited:

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how long should i stay on hgh 6 iu

There is a female bodybuilder here. She is a moderator/staff. Her name is German89. She would have answers for you that I would only be guessing about. She doesn't like me much so you'll have to get at her yourself. But I'll guess that 6iu of Genotropin is about 5iu's to many. Women I have known that use pharm grade run it at 1iu every day...maybe 2iu, that might be pushing it.
I also know that for men, used to be T3 was what we were supposed to run alongside GH. No longer. T4 is the get down. I run Serostim at 4iu/ed along with 100mcg T4 and 500mg Metformin 2 times a day. Not sure if there is a women's forum here? May not be to active. However, if you post there, any women that are around may stop in. I bet German would.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You probably shouldn't. Surprised that you already haven't experienced the crippled hands that most seem to encounter at higher doses. That will pretty much ruin your training.
The sides experienced with Generic GH such as carpal tunnel and Lethargy...I don't experience with Pharm grade. I've run Serostim at 6iu's for 3 months at a time with only the good sides. None of the negative ones.
Water retention is another that I hear is a big issue with generics. I remember Riptropins would make guys feel like human sponges. Running Seros year round at 4iu I experience minimum water retention. There's some. But nothing excessive.
Member Trancendant does have some carpal tunnel with Serostim at 4iu's(think thats it/)
With some generics guys talk about fighting to not fall asleep during the day. I have no issues. Gotta be tough to fight sleep during the day and when they can sleep at night they wake up from the pain in their hands.

CBYE

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Hoping to get some insight here. I am a 6' tall woman, 31YO 200lb. Weight training 10 years, (weight training properly for 5) lol I am currently on 2500 cal training day. macros are 185P 300C 70F consistently. I hit them every single day (I'm currently in my offseason). I have been cycling 2IU HGH since January. The first 2-3 weeks were great. I gained 5lb (assuming it was water) in the second week. Late Feb started to see some really nice composition changes. Then i started a new vile but in the same pack.. and since have gained another 5 lb w/ no positive composition changes.. ankles/feet/face were super puffy so i dropped down to 1IU and no weight change, feeling more like I am gaining fat now but it could be the fluid retention.

I stopped taking that pack and consulted with a doctor who believes it was a bunk generic. I got a good quality pharmaceutical grade from him which I've just started taking at 1IU.

I'm interested in knowing what I can do for the water? I tried a diuretic for a couple of days my feet are normal now lmao but scale weight is not budging.
Is this much weight gain normal? There is pretty much no research out there for women and I just like to know what I should be looking for etc.

Thanks for your input!

Last edited:

New Threads