Other Content on the web

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
I don't really look for fitness info other than here. I belonged to some other boards over the years.

As for desk downtime when you just need something to read... Used to really enjoy Barstoolsports.com, cancel culture has turned them soft. I'll go down the rabbit hole deep on things that interest me. Here's a few to keep ya busy for a bit. Even just the wiki page for these are good reads.

MK Ultra
Georgia Guidestones
D.B. Cooper
The Mothman
pretty much anything serial killer related is easy to waste hours on

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
I don't disagree with you. It used to have some really good advice on there around 2011 and 2012. Now it's all redditors which is why I stopped posting there. I'm taking a year off from that place. It used to be funny too.

It probably jumped the shark when they perma banned Jason Genova.
Lol JG got bullied by Lee Priest for tears on BB

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
I don't really look for fitness info other than here. I belonged to some other boards over the years.

As for desk downtime when you just need something to read... Used to really enjoy Barstoolsports.com, cancel culture has turned them soft. I'll go down the rabbit hole deep on things that interest me. Here's a few to keep ya busy for a bit. Even just the wiki page for these are good reads.

MK Ultra
Georgia Guidestones
D.B. Cooper
The Mothman
pretty much anything serial killer related is easy to waste hours on
I read about MK Ultra in my psychology class, theres tons of cases just like those. It is a real rabbit hole

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
Lol JG got bullied by Lee Priest for tears on BB

Yeah, he was wrong for that. But Lee Priest usually has good takes so apology assepted. The worst was that absolute cookie cutter kali synthol muscle. He gets a lifetime order 66 as far as I'm concerned.

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Yeah, he was wrong for that. But Lee Priest usually has good takes so apology assepted. The worst was that absolute cookie cutter kali synthol muscle. He gets a lifetime order 66 as far as I'm concerned.
He got sissy sixed so bad he did gay 4 pay with a grapefruit!

New Threads