Next compound advice

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Something that is jumping out at me in your posts; I think you're guessing on your E2. You need to get bloodwork done. Test at 4-5 weeks in and if everything is good, you're good. If not, adjust your AI and test in 2-3 weeks.
When is a good time after cycle to get bloodwork done ?
4 weeks after (if running TRT)?
8 weeks after if running PCT?

Reaction score
To be clear I saw my doctor after that Deca cycle . Went to multiple infertility doctors and clomid therapy and got the wife pregnant with the 3rd baby she dearly wanted . Of course test was shit at first but went through clomid therapy via doctor and got bloods back to normal. Successfully completed pregnancy and then ran the test NPP. But no your right I have never taken a personal blood test to find AI dose or estrogen level outside of those doctor blood tests. It will be done . Also I’m not competing in any body building shows or trying to flex on the beach. I Repo cars at night for a living. I don’t mind the extra weight . Just a little wiggle . I’m not a scrawny guy and definitely not fat. Just trying to have fun man

Reaction score
I know it’s just constructive criticism though and I appreciate it . That’s why I ask questions . I’ll stick to test and cut some weight so I don’t stroke out or breathe like a Buffalo

New Threads