Pikiki is back in town

Reaction score
So well guys just to let everyone knows the Sexy Rican is back in US soil. Sorry to be oit from here but my wife needs some attention and LOVE!!! lol. Thnx for support the Troops specially like you SI did to me, RESPECT!!!!!=D>

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah boy!!! Your first sexy USA man lap dance is coming from me. I'll call first dibs. Brad gets sloppy seconds. Hahaha

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome home Bro. I'm glad that you made it back safe & sound. Now, go give to the wife to make up for time away! WOOT!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good to have you home safely!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pikki is a real man while we inject and talk shit in our lovely nice homes this guy was in afghan land doing what he gotta do.Pikki if u ever in nyc whores var and test on me brother!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gratz man... Enjoy the family and take it easy... Dont try to make up for the time lost... U cant. But enjoy every day back home. And thanks for your sacrifice.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lay the LOVE PIPE brother!!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad ur home man!

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You my man are one of the 1%. The 1% to do something the rest dont/cant do. Everyday bro, I tried to keep tabs to make sure your ass was safe. I've had so many not come back, but you did. Love you brother and have some fun and relaxation, cause once leave is done, well im not gonna spoil it now. LOL

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad you're back home bud. Take care of anything you need to right now, we will be here when you're done. Lot's of transitional shit you're dealing with.

Glad you're home safe bro!

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back bro.

Reaction score
You my man are one of the 1%. The 1% to do something the rest dont/cant do. Everyday bro, I tried to keep tabs to make sure your ass was safe. I've had so many not come back, but you did. Love you brother and have some fun and relaxation, cause once leave is done, well im not gonna spoil it now. LOL

Inf thnx bro and thnx for the advices and PM we share when I was there. Once leave is done is ACAP time for this MOFO right here, lol

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pik your my hero dog for real ! welcome home bro thank you from the deepest part of my heart for what you do bra. Enjoy your time off you deserve it most of all.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brother if you need any help,just give me a jingle and your little brother Bulls will be down to help you out!!!!! May God Bless you and your Brother's service to our great country,man we love you both for it,and your brother is setting with God now protecting you my friend!!!

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome Back Pikiki! Glad to know you got home safe and sound and be sure to enjoy your time off!

New Threads