Dominant arm vs Non Dominant

Getbig5

Lady Member
Reaction score
Just a pet peeve, wondering if anyone has any advice. I hate how much weaker my left arm is compared to my right. It really holds be back sometimes.

will this fix itself as I get stronger, or will there always be some imbalance?

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
I'm on your boat. I was born with underdeveloped back muscles on my left hand side, which, as you may guess, make the upper body workouts a challenge.

What I did, and what I believe to be the only way to fix this, is to incorporate as many single arm movements.

For example, seated cable row - instead of using a bar(which would make my stronger arm overcompensate for the slacker one) I use a single arm cable attachment.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
We r in a none sexist forum so I will tell you what I told the last man that mentioned this, swap hands when you flick your bean

Getbig5

Lady Member
Reaction score
We r in a none sexist forum so I will tell you what I told the last man that mentioned this, swap hands when you flick your bean

hahaha I saw! And it is solid advice! Lol

Getbig5

Lady Member
Reaction score
I'm on your boat. I was born with underdeveloped back muscles on my left hand side, which, as you may guess, make the upper body workouts a challenge.

What I did, and what I believe to be the only way to fix this, is to incorporate as many single arm movements.

For example, seated cable row - instead of using a bar(which would make my stronger arm overcompensate for the slacker one) I use a single arm cable attachment.

this makes a lot of sense, especially cause it’s when I do single arm movements I feel it the most. Thanks!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score

Haha, if bean flicking is causing a muscle imbalance, well, kinda feel sorry for the bean....

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Haha, if bean flicking is causing a muscle imbalance, well, kinda feel sorry for the bean....

Bricks, it's the same movement like jacking off if you're using a vibrator. You're welks. :D

New Threads