Test E + Deca cycle advice

Reaction score
Looking to start a test + deca cycle with doses around 500 test 250 deca. After advice/info on what other products to have on hand for when/if side affects arise,

Thanks in advance

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Looking to start a test + deca cycle with doses around 500 test 250 deca. After advice/info on what other products to have on hand for when/if side affects arise,

Thanks in advance

lay out your entire cycle for us. Include length ancillaries and pct.

Reaction score
Been on test e 200mg per week 12 months. Was thinking lifting the test and adding the deca for 15-16 weeks and then go back to just the 200 test again. At this stage the test has improved quality of life/mental state dramatically so not looking to pct. Not used any anti est or anything else. Thanks for reply

Reactions: DF
Reaction score
Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, nobody wanna do any bodybuilder homework.....

I have done homework thanks, but this is a place I can gather different opinions with Hopefully experienced people which will bound to have different results. Im have looked into prolactin issues, estrogen etc but its usually one person's experience.
But thanks for reply

Gabriel

Reaction score
How many cycles have you done,goals on this cycle,..?a little more info would be helpful...If you've never done Deca,250 is a bit low but should get your feet wet.. I'd bump to 300mg/wk..20 yrs ago I never heard anyone having sides from it,now it seems a common thing..Deca effects people very differently..

Reaction score
How many cycles have you done,goals on this cycle,..?a little more info would be helpful...If you've never done Deca,250 is a bit low but should get your feet wet.. I'd bump to 300mg/wk..20 yrs ago I never heard anyone having sides from it,now it seems a common thing..Deca effects people very differently..

I have done three cycles. One with test + deca, and the other two were test only. I don't remember dosages because it was nearly 20 years ago. I can try it at 300. Would you recomend to lift the test as well? I have been told even 500 test is low. As for goals, I'm 94kg. Would like in time to get to 100kg (no hurry) I do remember I had a good increase in strength from the deca all those years ago.
Thank you for reply

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What Jin was referring to was something like this:

TRT test of 200mg ew

Weeks 1-10 Tren a 300 mg
Weeks 6-10 Anavar 50 mg ed

Lay it out like that and list what support agents you have. Like for the Tren I have caber. Haven't needed it but if I had and I didn't have it on hand then I would have most likely been forced to stop my cycle. Are you on TRT or are you just cruising at 200mg ew?

Big Mikey

Reaction score
Test & Deca was my fave cycle because I tolerated it rather well. I always matched the test/ deca amounts one to one, I/E 500 of test with 500 of Deca. My gains were substantial with easily tolerable side effects. I held most of my gains post cycle on 200MG of test.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Test & Deca was my fave cycle because I tolerated it rather well. I always matched the test/ deca amounts one to one, I/E 500 of test with 500 of Deca. My gains were substantial with easily tolerable side effects. I held most of my gains post cycle on 200MG of test.

Out of curiosity, is 200mg your standard TRT/cruise dose? Or is your TRT/cruise dose lower than that, and if so then how long did you cruise at 200mg before lowering it to the true trt dose?

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, is 200mg your standard TRT/cruise dose? Or is your TRT/cruise dose lower than that, and if so then how long did you cruise at 200mg before lowering it to the true trt dose?

Yes 200 pw is my cruise. Have been doing that for 12 months. Not increased or lowered at all. Have had bloods done 5-6 weeks ago and dr was happy.
I was contemplating the increase in test + deca cycle just to see how I felt as its been years since any cycle.
I have nothing on hand for deca sides etc but have anti estrogen for test but have never needed it at the current 200 test pw.
I was more wondering what people that are experienced in deca use keep on hand incase run into sides etc.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Yes 200 pw is my cruise. Have been doing that for 12 months. Not increased or lowered at all. Have had bloods done 5-6 weeks ago and dr was happy.
I was contemplating the increase in test + deca cycle just to see how I felt as its been years since any cycle.
I have nothing on hand for deca sides etc but have anti estrogen for test but have never needed it at the current 200 test pw.
I was more wondering what people that are experienced in deca use keep on hand incase run into sides etc.

Sorry, my question was for Big Mikey. I was considering ending a blast by cruising on 200mg for 4-6 weeks before dropping to more typical TRT dose, and I was curious if he stayed on 200mg or if he eventually dropped down do like 100mg or 120mg.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Send0, 200mg is also my trt dose

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Send0, 200mg is also my trt dose

Yeah, there’s been a lot of “200 is way too much for trt, it’s a cycle” talk.

True for some. I’m 500’s 6 days after 150 and in the 900’s on 200.

I prefer 150 because I don’t need any ai and my prostate is less bothersome.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Yeah, there’s been a lot of “200 is way too much for trt, it’s a cycle” talk.

True for some. I’m 500’s 6 days after 150 and in the 900’s on 200.

I prefer 150 because I don’t need any ai and my prostate is less bothersome.

For the record, I don't think it's too much but it would definitely put my numbers outside the range. My labs consistently seem to have total T equal 9x my weekly dose, regardless if I'm taking 100mg or 500mg. Maybe it's just because my receptors are fresh after being off cycle for so many years, not sure why my total/free t come out higher than most on the same dose.

For me 120 puts me on the top end of normal. Luckily I seem to be a low aromatizer, and I have a reasonable E2:T ratio all the way up to 500mg/week. So to your point, everyone's protocol will be different.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to respond. I appreciate the input. I apologize, I didn't mean to side track the conversation.

Last edited:

Gabriel

Reaction score
200mgs a wk is the normal but many find a lower dose works for them better..

New Threads