Dating site success stories.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
My brief experience with it is 1 ten years ago, met a long time girlfriend who was actually ok and 2 last week, met someone with no conversation skills who messaged me like a robot and made me want to never try it again. Sucks when the black book runs dry.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Yes some are very weird,boring, and robotic dont understand why they even bother to go on.

Girl i saw actually became a disaster i should have expected it, right after i dropped her off she had another guy pick her up and went to another hotel and expected me to just be ok with that because shes "single".. Coffee ok but not get ****ed by another guy an hour after me ...just too wild and crazy.

Other one ive been talking to isnt kinda boring and takes a while to answer but it may take longer for her to open up, were gonna meet up next sunday so hope that goes well shes a latina teacher so def excited.

Last edited:

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Yes some are very weird,boring, and robotic dont understand why they even bother to go on.

Girl i saw actually became a disaster i should have expected it, right after i dropped her off she had another guy pick her up and went to another hotel and expected me to just be ok with that because shes "single".. Coffee ok but not get ****ed by another guy an hour after me ...just too wild and crazy.

Other one ive been talking to isnt kinda boring and takes a while to answer but it may take longer for her to open up, were gonna meet up next sunday so hope that goes well shes a latina teacher so def excited.

Sounds like you left her unsatisfied and wanting more...

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Sounds like you left her unsatisfied and wanting more...

Hmm can i borrow someones wife for 3 seconds ... i mean 3 hours for a second opinion? jk

We had a quick second date tried to be more of a gentleman and let her take me out to eat quick yes she paid and just like the first date she was all over me clinging to me wrapped around my arms kissing them so i didnt know what to think but she just seems too unstable to deal with or maybe she was bored to death with my perfomance the day before but that really didnt seem to be the case.

Spoke to her again and she said she doesnt know what she wants and is gonna work on herself i think the translation to that is its over and youre never gonna see me again, maybe she found a new guy maybe shes telling the truth who knows. I had to move on and got some more numbers anyway so time to work on those, any that you get too fast and easy usually arent too stable anyway.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
So i met up with this nut again, after the first date i completely stopped taking her serious as shes just a ****ed up person who doesnt work and meets different guys every day/night. I texted her if she wanted to come out and she responded probably not ''i feel lazy'' so i went to the gym and asked her again an hour later and she said ''yes, come to my house'' then calls me telling me she has her period and we cant **** so i tell her i just wanted to see her but we all know theres other ways to get satisfied!

I get there and she comes out and gets in the car so we just start driving around trying to take her somewhere nice with a nice view, right away shes all over move wrapped around my arm, kissing my arm, kissing me, begging me to never stop talking to her. So were getting closer to the spot and its a winding road, she started coming over the console putting her head on my lap and i almost couldnt drive, had to use both feet or id be kneeing her in the head. We get there are park but theres other people around so we start making out and she takes her tits out then tells me to take my dick out so she could suck but there was a guy watching and it def wasnt the type of area to be doing something like that in.

So i head out thinking if the road is quiet i could get head on the ride back but that didnt happen, then plan b was to get food and a room so we get to a place to grab food and she wont get out of the car and im not leaving this nut in the car alone then we are driving in heavy traffic and she takes her tits out again and told me to massage them, her shirt was completely up and they were just all out there, theyre pretty big for 110lb girl. I told her you cant do that and i stopped rubbing them and pulled her shirt down and she got real mad.
Just took her back home and went inside to use her bathroom then she pulls me in her room and got all naked and shes going crazy on me... I let her blow me and she swallowed which was nice! then a few mins later i heard someone else come in the house maybe her dad and i got real nervous cuz even though shes 30 im sure its never gonna go well if a dad walks in on a guy with his naked daughter. I demanded she gets dressed and she didnt want to and tried to block the door to prevent me from leaving and i asked again for her to get dressed and walk me out of there. Some miracle but whoever came in went into another room so when i walked out i didnt see anyone and tried to rush to my car and just leave but she followed me came up to my door kept trying to kiss me, hold me, told me she loved me like 20 times and begged me to not stop talking to her.

I finally got out of there, txted her a little later that i was home and never really heard back like one bs message so i just can't figure this one out guess shes just completely nuts any thoughts?

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
So i met up with this nut again, after the first date i completely stopped taking her serious as shes just a ****ed up person who doesnt work and meets different guys every day/night. I texted her if she wanted to come out and she responded probably not ''i feel lazy'' so i went to the gym and asked her again an hour later and she said ''yes, come to my house'' then calls me telling me she has her period and we cant **** so i tell her i just wanted to see her but we all know theres other ways to get satisfied!

I get there and she comes out and gets in the car so we just start driving around trying to take her somewhere nice with a nice view, right away shes all over move wrapped around my arm, kissing my arm, kissing me, begging me to never stop talking to her. So were getting closer to the spot and its a winding road, she started coming over the console putting her head on my lap and i almost couldnt drive, had to use both feet or id be kneeing her in the head. We get there are park but theres other people around so we start making out and she takes her tits out then tells me to take my dick out so she could suck but there was a guy watching and it def wasnt the type of area to be doing something like that in.

So i head out thinking if the road is quiet i could get head on the ride back but that didnt happen, then plan b was to get food and a room so we get to a place to grab food and she wont get out of the car and im not leaving this nut in the car alone then we are driving in heavy traffic and she takes her tits out again and told me to massage them, her shirt was completely up and they were just all out there, theyre pretty big for 110lb girl. I told her you cant do that and i stopped rubbing them and pulled her shirt down and she got real mad.
Just took her back home and went inside to use her bathroom then she pulls me in her room and got all naked and shes going crazy on me... I let her blow me and she swallowed which was nice! then a few mins later i heard someone else come in the house maybe her dad and i got real nervous cuz even though shes 30 im sure its never gonna go well if a dad walks in on a guy with his naked daughter. I demanded she gets dressed and she didnt want to and tried to block the door to prevent me from leaving and i asked again for her to get dressed and walk me out of there. Some miracle but whoever came in went into another room so when i walked out i didnt see anyone and tried to rush to my car and just leave but she followed me came up to my door kept trying to kiss me, hold me, told me she loved me like 20 times and begged me to not stop talking to her.

I finally got out of there, txted her a little later that i was home and never really heard back like one bs message so i just can't figure this one out guess shes just completely nuts any thoughts?

Sounds like the type of GAL that uses tinder

Ped X

Reaction score

I'm not reading all that at this moment . But I do have a suggestion. I think you should start your own thread.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For 6 years I've been with this hardheaded frustrating, hard to understand , way too smart and ridicusly complicated, short, sexy little firecracker that sent a message on the right day of the right time in my life. Im fixin to marry her ass.

Kellkell26

Lady Member
Reaction score
Years ago I bought a Mazda 3 straight drive and didn't know how to drive it so I got a guy off okcupid to show me as a "date" lol. He's was actually a decent guy but the chemistry wasn't there. Did help teach me though!

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
Years ago I bought a Mazda 3 straight drive and didn't know how to drive it so I got a guy off okcupid to show me as a "date" lol. He's was actually a decent guy but the chemistry wasn't there. Did help teach me though!

Juss a lil' manipulation, don't be mad Timothy!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I have never used the net to date. I’m glad that was before my time. It was enough without apps.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
It takes a fuckton of pineapple to overcome a salty diet.

**** that for the way this slut has been acting im gonna eat a supermarket full of asparagus b4 i see her.

When we were chatting she said sushi was like an orgasm in her mouth, guess i gave her the real thing!

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
**** that for the way this slut has been acting im gonna eat a supermarket full of asparagus b4 i see her.

When we were chatting she said sushi was like an orgasm in her mouth, guess i gave her the real thing!
Ew.

10char...

German89

Elite
Reaction score

Let me know how it ends.

New Threads