Dating site success stories.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
sure will but i kinda lost interest don't even know if im gonna bother to try and see this one again shes just too crazy ... even for me.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Pineapple will correct it. Test it with your wife. You're welcome.

In the transcripts of the Lyle & Eric Melendez trial, they mentioned putting cinnamon in the coffee making the taste of baby batter more palatable. LOL

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sure will but i kinda lost interest don't even know if im gonna bother to try and see this one again shes just too crazy ... even for me.

dewd in all honesty, get the FFF away from that one before she somehow "accidently" gets knocked up..... ud be f-ed for life...run, run so far aw awaayyyyy

supreme666leader

Reaction score
yea always rubber up with this one, not getting her preg or 1000 stds either... she had a kid with another guy a few years ago then left him a year later by cheating on him on tinder, real piece of shit... but pussy is one crazy addiction so u know how it goes.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I have three daughters from younger women I met on a dating site.

Two of them are twins.

...and I thought I was shooting blanks.

I should be the poster boy for prophylactics.

Lmao. You all think you're shooting blanks because, steroids.

My ex husband and I both were finishing cycles when, boom, 9 mos later, baby boy. And I'd do it again.

Valuable lesson here: Your pull out game better be good or figure her menstrual cycle out and avoid her dor 3 days while ovulating. Which would be hard because that's when she is the horniest.

Question for all the men: If you can make children, why aren't you making more? (This isn't for you older guys who have them already).

ETA: you were on cycle when she got pregnant?

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
If you were the last man.. Humanity depends on you Pappy.. You're going to say no? Nothing would influence them as society is broken. You raise 'em right.

Right now I think it is economics and now with these overarching lockdowns, don’t expect on getting laid anytime soon (from hook-ups) with everyone scared . (Long-term/short-term)

Last edited:

Blacktail

Reaction score
Thanks FD. That means a lot to me.

They won't even tell me what I did. Just that I violated their code.

Guess I won't be repopulating the earth.
You are being serious. You actually got banned. You must be a bad girl lol:32 (19)::32 (19)::32 (19):

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
If you were the last man.. Humanity depends on you Pappy.. You're going to say no? Nothing would influence them as society is broken. You raise 'em right.

I'm not the last man :32 (2):
If I was well that'd be a different story!

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Guess my luck is running out...

Few weeks ago i met that teacher for a very boring coffee date and that didnt work out for whatever reason.

Today i had a motel date set up with this black lady, the set up seemed a little weird like she would only talk on the dating site and wouldnt even text or give me her number, so even up til today was responding so i go to the motel and by chance they were booked which worked out for me because she just completely stopped answering i even saw her online but would not answer. Either this is her game or she was at the motel and saw me and didnt like me but the place was dead i didnt see anyone there so i dont think that was it.

Other girl from the previous stories even started texting me out of nowhere today, seemed like she wanted to see me so i told her i had a date and maybe id see her after ... an hour later i get a weird phone call from a guy saying it was her bf now and not to talk to her (she texted me first) i could have said alot of wild shit to him but i couldnt even be bothered i just wanted to be left alone so just said something like ok.. you could have her and that was it. Wouldnt be completely shocked if she texted me tomorrow to hang out, im thinking maybe that guy caught her txting me and she made some shit up.

Too many fake people online playing games, maybe i should meet ladies on the beach or bars/clubs online doesnt work as well as it used to.

Reaction score
If your going to assume the role of manwhore, your going to attract promiscuous women. Makes sense to me. So you should be happy about this. Your not expecting to attract wholesome ,intelligent woman with morals are you? Thats not judgement by the way, just an observation

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Guess youre right, i mean having fun is great and all but would also be nice to find someone nice to have something steady with, im with someone now and not to sound like a bad guy but its really not working out anymore, sex is absolutely horrible and i just cant put up with it anymore so its time to move on. Dating used to just be so much easier, used to meet different people all the time now its usually 99% games and bs. but i guess i have to keep trying.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Guess my luck is running out...

Few weeks ago i met that teacher for a very boring coffee date and that didnt work out for whatever reason.

Today i had a motel date set up with this black lady, the set up seemed a little weird like she would only talk on the dating site and wouldnt even text or give me her number, so even up til today was responding so i go to the motel and by chance they were booked which worked out for me because she just completely stopped answering i even saw her online but would not answer. Either this is her game or she was at the motel and saw me and didnt like me but the place was dead i didnt see anyone there so i dont think that was it.

Other girl from the previous stories even started texting me out of nowhere today, seemed like she wanted to see me so i told her i had a date and maybe id see her after ... an hour later i get a weird phone call from a guy saying it was her bf now and not to talk to her (she texted me first) i could have said alot of wild shit to him but i couldnt even be bothered i just wanted to be left alone so just said something like ok.. you could have her and that was it. Wouldnt be completely shocked if she texted me tomorrow to hang out, im thinking maybe that guy caught her txting me and she made some shit up.

Too many fake people online playing games, maybe i should meet ladies on the beach or bars/clubs online doesnt work as well as it used to.

Bars and clubs will lead you to the same whores.

If your going to assume the role of manwhore, your going to attract promiscuous women. Makes sense to me. So you should be happy about this. Your not expecting to attract wholesome ,intelligent woman with morals are you? Thats not judgement by the way, just an observation

And the absolute truth.

If your energy is trash you'll attract trash. It's that simple. It doesn't take long to feel out someone's intentions.

I've stopped with online dating. There is no point. It's just a cycle of tiresome conversation. I noticed a lot of boys can't have a intellectual conversation and they only want one perverted thing. I'm sure there are some good men out there - but they aren't there. It goes the same for women. I'm not wasting my time on horny turds with zero life skills and the same liberal views. They can keep trying with those nasty over sexualized feminists.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
go on an actual swingers site one that you pay a monthly subscription for thats not free. At least everyone on there will be looking for the same thing as you

Guess youre right, i mean having fun is great and all but would also be nice to find someone nice to have something steady with, im with someone now and not to sound like a bad guy but its really not working out anymore, sex is absolutely horrible and i just cant put up with it anymore so its time to move on. Dating used to just be so much easier, used to meet different people all the time now its usually 99% games and bs. but i guess i have to keep trying.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
go on an actual swingers site one that you pay a monthly subscription for thats not free. At least everyone on there will be looking for the same thing as you

You've got a point there.

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
Met my wife on match.com in the early 90's. Even then a lot of different women messaged every day wanting to go out. They were pretty direct and obvious about what they wanted. Sort of gave me the creeps, though I'm sure a younger me would have loved it. I can't imagine what tinder is like today. I was planning on deleting the account when my future wife messaged me. Took a week of chatting before the first date.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
I put up shirtless pics maybe thats my problem.. Some say i look too good for them but i message them after all but theyre still insecure.. Many say on their profiles dont want to see your abs or shirtless pics no matter what... Wasnt like that yrs ago.

New Threads